PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-27-2013, 02:26 PM #22
Feebs81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkywitagun View Post
cockers are classic. still rock my trilogy! some people hate on them but its a still a autococker and shoots great. and built like a tank. i have a low pressure modded 2007 sonix that pull out for slower pace rec play when not using my proto pm7. I myself am going to get the eNMey to replace the sonix.
Very cool man still up in the air on what I wanna get but definitely options out there. Maybe I'll see about trading my unused smartphone for a pump or cocker lol
Feebs81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2013, 08:04 PM #23
ranman106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidalecent View Post
Whatever gun you have is probably better than what you are planning to buy. You can play woodsball with a speedball gun, there is no rule against it. Personally, I'd stick with the speedball setup and dress the woodsball part.
Bright speedball colors will get lit up everytime. The last scenario I was in I used my Spyder Imagine set on 3 shot burst, VL jr hopper, and tiger stripe camo. My son wears real tree camo, uses an Ion Epiphany with an eggy hopper.

Use your speedball set up and wear camo clothing.
ranman106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:12 PM #24
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
IMHO, camo isn't necessary. Just don't wear neon orange and you'll be fine. I'd suggest a black t-shirt, maybe a black hoodie, and some old jeans. That'll work pretty much as well because camo is only really effective when you're not moving. The only draw for me in using ACU/BDUs is the huge pockets and comfort.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote