Community Focus

Old 03-18-2013, 02:37 PM #1
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
Question ?????Dm5 Ultralight Frame trigger questions?????

So soon i might get a ul'd Dm5...hopefully a ST one. My question is what triggers can fit the frame?? My experience is Dm6 on up so I'm not too sure on the dm5 platform.

To me....the best trigger for a UL frame is a Critical one...but im not sure if a Critical ment for Dm6 ul frame would fit a dm5 ul frame....but if i had to bet it would. And if it didn't...do they just make a critical trigger especially for the Dm5 ul frame??

I currently bought a lot of parts that had a bnib critical trigger for a DM5...but it looks to be made for the stock frame and not an upgraded UL one....could be wrong tho. Also came with a bnib Violent trigger ment for a DM7 but said it would fit the ul frame for a dm5. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2013, 12:53 PM #2
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
Old 04-01-2013, 10:16 AM #3
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
no one rly?

PBN Feedback #1

Old 04-01-2013, 10:37 AM #4
ProtoSkillz

If it's UL'd any DM6 trigger would fit. They are the same UL frames.

Last edited by ProtoSkillz : 04-01-2013 at 11:26 AM.
ProtoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:39 PM #5
cab0053

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoSkillz View Post
If it's UL'd any DM6 trigger would fit. They are the same UL frames.
False. Not the same. The top is milled differently.

I believe I called critical a few years ago. I'm trying to remember if they said if I had to do a little milling or not. Won't hurt to call them up.
cab0053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM #6
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
i will post a pic soon....they look REALLY different

PBN Feedback #1

Old 04-01-2013, 06:01 PM #7
jojo750
retired again 03-30-2014

Annual Supporting Member
jojo750 donated to help Peyton Trent
jojo750 supports Team VICIOUS
triggers were different for the pmr ul frame. could be one of those.
i know i used a critical, violent, ironmen (original one), and reach trigger in all my stdm5 ul frames, and never had any issues.