Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlustde View Post
So who was in charge of this scenario? i won the MVP for the government side but i had to share it with another player so i didn't get a certificate. Looking for some contact info please.
I just emailed you.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM #191
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

As always Enjoy playing at OXCC...

Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:21 AM #192
liampen105
Victory through Honor!

liampen105 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
liampen105 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Been a busy week and a half for me with the little one, who had a great time again at OXCC. I wanted to thank everyone who came out to this game and made it such a success. I'd like to thank my XO, Headhunter, for running around like crazy getting things done all day long. Barney for being my point man on our right side all day long. Alpha for running my left side all day long and doing so against all odds with that tank constantly coming at you. SOVA for running our comms throughout the day. And i can not forget the man the myth and the legend, Mariol, whom put down his marker and took up his launcher when all my other launchers were down, without him that tank would have been at my base every time. Al and SOVA I love playing alongside you guys anytime. To my other teams I wanted to say thank you for coming out and playing your hearts out. SSK, Angelic Rage, Horde of Hansbury, Disposable Hero's, Tri State Saints, Ambush Alpha and anyone else I'm forgetting (I'm sorry its been one of those weeks.) I'd like to especially thank the two demo guys that played for me, a well deserved MVP's for you both, you completed missions and blew that tank all day long. When the opposing tank tells me that they feared the sight of you on the road I knew you were both the right pick for MVP. My MVT Horde of Hansbury may not have been the biggest teams by some definitions, but they were everywhere and were out there the entire time playing their hearts out, even with a first time player with them. My MOFO, had to go to the tank that continually cut me off from the hospital and controlled that road for longer than I'd like to think about. I'd like to thank all the teams on the other side that played a well fought game and I look forward to playing against you all again in the May game. I'd like to thank the refs, in particular the Solsitce refs, you all were awesome and were there every time we needed you, best refs around. I'd like to thank the staff for a good game and a good time, George and Josh for a good game design and some great missions. Jeannie for always being there when I needed her. and to Rick for making this game possible and giving us a great field and a great time as always. I look forward to playing again with and against you all at the May 18th continuation game. Until then see you all on the fields.

Proudly Sponsored by: my wife... Squeaktoy...
liampen105 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups