PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 03-23-2013, 08:26 PM #43
botz

botz plays in the PSP
botz plays in the APPA D1 division
Thank you to everyone who came out .. We hope to see you all on may 11 th for the continuation of the battle ..
I will be making both cannons wiffle ball launchers .. I feel like that would add a cool aspect to the game ..
Old 03-24-2013, 01:25 PM #44
brandondeckerpb

^So long as the wheels stay attached this time! XP
But yea lets give a big shout out to the Refs who did an awesome job, and to Battle Creek Paintball for letting us use their field.
I saw some very honorable playing, even when the cannon or a sniper would take out someone who just got back from insertion, they would laugh and run back.

I was worried how our air fills were doing, because at the January game they were not great, but now that we have gotten over that hurdle, we can work on making sure out props get better and better.

May 11th will be the Civil War, battle for camphill. I will make a thread about it soon on pbnation. If you are interested in being a general for one team, send me a private message or follow the link in my signature and message me there.
Thank you all once again.
-Brandon "Smokey" Decker
Founder, writer and producer for : Smokey Scenario Productions
https://www.facebook.com/SmokeyScenarioProductions
brandondeckerpb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:01 PM #45
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Annual Supporting Member
Big thank you to Battle Creek and staff, great game, great fields.

Congrats to the Mexican Forces on their win.
Was great running with Team Prozac- dave always a pleasure.

Team Predator looking forward to May 11th for some hopefully warmer time on the fields
CRAPGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 PM #46
Mercenary42

I first want to congrats the Mexican team for a well deserved win. They brought it hard all day long and we could only weather the storm. Prozac, Black Hawks, Predator and others I have forgotten, you were all honorable teams. Never overshot and walked away when hit. It was fun playing against you all.

To my fellow Texicans, I am sorry I could not lead you to victory, but we did hold on and did not get completely overrun. After the beating we took in the first hour, we held together and came back to almost tie the game in the morning. Unfortunately, our momentum only lasted for an hour after lunch and well, luck ran against us. But in the end, we never gave up and made a good showing at the end.

I want to thank my XO Wolf and his dad Silver Fox. They gave the army good leadership and held the line when it faltered. I want to thank my two boys, Eric the Red and Griffin "Tank boy" who were always in the fight. Congrats to team "Big Red One" for MVT. You guys really kept us in the game. To the three guys with the orange jerseys. Thanks you for coming over and helping us out. You were one of the keys to our lunch comeback.

Thanks to Brandon and the staff at BC. Adding the re-spawn points and moving the lower base closer to the air was a great idea to keep the game flowing and cut down the distance to re-spawn. Rich and Tom were great refs who knew the rules and kept the game going. You guys are what all scenario refs should be.

I think the "civil war" type battle during lunch was great and should be done at every game. It was a lot of fun.

Can't wait to do this all again.

Red CO for Nov Liberty Big Game 08
Black TFC for VIP Sherwood 08
Red Raiders / ERSA
http://www.redraiderspaintball.com
http://www.forum.ersapaintball.com
Mercenary42 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups