PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM #1
Maxx102
Paintball Jedi

has been a member for 10 years
Questions about the Apex 2

Hello everyone, I have a question or two about the Apex 2 that is out there. Is there a specific barrel that is needed in order for this to work or can it slide on to any barrel out there?

If it works for any barrel - does it just friction fit to the barrel or is it secured in someway like set screws or something? I have the opportunity to get one in a trade, but I want to make sure what I am getting first.
Maxx102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2013, 05:25 PM #2
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
the video might help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB4hzDj5vC0
Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 PM #3
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx102 View Post
Hello everyone, I have a question or two about the Apex 2 that is out there. Is there a specific barrel that is needed in order for this to work or can it slide on to any barrel out there?

If it works for any barrel - does it just friction fit to the barrel or is it secured in someway like set screws or something? I have the opportunity to get one in a trade, but I want to make sure what I am getting first.
You need a barrel that has an Apex 2 compatible barrel tip. You can also buy the Apex 2 with a barrel attached. You essentially piece the unit together and then slide shroud over some O-rings. The shroud holds it in place.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote