"Our Signature Series FORSAKE lets you see the world with optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry. And in typical Oakley fashion, optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards. You'll feel as good as you look, knowing you are protecting your vision with UV PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
* Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
* Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM earsocks and nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
* Metal icon accents"
I was given this as a gift. I'm a guy so they laughed, I laughed...I still looked fabulous...
I would rather get a pair of men's glasses so my ego will still be intact.
These sell for +-$110 online (due to them being discontinued). I see no problem with them. Comes with microfiber Oakley bag.
The price is $85 shipped, but is negotiable since it is not new in box.
*** This model has been discontinued so the $98 you see on the Oakley website is sold out and is higher on resale sites ***