Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-19-2013, 07:15 PM #1
Ryan.O
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Ryan.O posts videos on PbNation
Ryan.O has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
****Young Guns 3 Man Series @ Paintball Explosion****

Check out this opportunity for you young guns out there. This is going to be an awesome experience. Get out there!!!

Partnered with:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken Sports

Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries --- FlexR

Check out my YouTube channel
Ryan.O is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 PM #2
BlueEgo
OWNER OF PEKIN PAINTBALL

Looks awesome!!! Great facility!!!

http://www.pekinhaunt.com/
Guns vs. The Undead = winning

http://pekinpaintballpark.com/
BlueEgo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM #3
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Annual Supporting Member
NEVER-RIP Rick James is an Premier field/store owner
Thanks Mike!!! You place (Pekin Paintball) is really awesome too!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Paintball Bomb online store
Facebook For more Field and Store info http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...on/37794434786
TeamNEVER RIP in my heart till I die
NEVER-RIP Rick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM #4
NR_Predator

Interesting... I thought "Young Guns Tournament" was a Splatterzone event? You know, Illinois longest running tournament...
NR_Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:53 AM #5
Whiskeyfoy
Underground

Annual Supporting Member
Whiskeyfoy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Whiskeyfoy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by NR_Predator View Post
Interesting... I thought "Young Guns Tournament" was a Splatterzone event? You know, Illinois longest running tournament...
Well in theory with PBE being more north and since they are hosting their events in the first part of the month rather than the last part (when SPP has theirs) its kind of a neat premise if you think of it. Ray allows teams to compete in other tournaments as long as they are deemed Young guns, and this gives teams a way to practice and get better.

Plus its kind of awesome that they are paying for the top team to come out of there to go to another tournament and field to play. They could have picked some of the other posing YG tournaments out there to send them to but they are supporting another BYOP field and Illinois Longest Running YG tournament series

You are just protecting your field and sponsor but I don't think they put this out there to make a stab at SPP's series at all.. If anything this is great to see cross promotion between fields.. Only good things can come from this

Woodsball Tournament they way it should be played! Ultimate Woodsball League
"So if you are a team of *****ing ,cheating and disrespectful players I suggest you find a different venue for your antics! The UWL is not for you.
Tom Cole"
Whiskeyfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:26 AM #6
AfterShocK

Annual Supporting Member
AfterShocK is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
AfterShocK is a Professional paintball player
AfterShocK is an Ultimate field/store owner
AfterShocK works for a Paintball manufacturer
AfterShocK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Badlandz young guns series will be rolled out soon as well, giving the Chicago area plenty of options to choose from. Badlandz will be sending our series champions to Fox River Games also for an overall Chicago champion to be crowned ! Its a great time to be getting into tournament paintball, and three great fields to choose from with the possibility of more to be added. So play at PBexplosion, Fox River Games, or Badlandz, its your choice.
Great job PBX, just another way to support the Paintball community, and the future tournament players of the MW!
Badlandz Paintball Field

Like Badlandz on Facebook
BBT
Like BBT on Facebook
Planet Eclipse, GI sportz, Vforce
AfterShocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:11 AM #7
NR_Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeyfoy View Post
Well in theory with PBE being more north and since they are hosting their events in the first part of the month rather than the last part (when SPP has theirs) its kind of a neat premise if you think of it. Ray allows teams to compete in other tournaments as long as they are deemed Young guns, and this gives teams a way to practice and get better.

Plus its kind of awesome that they are paying for the top team to come out of there to go to another tournament and field to play. They could have picked some of the other posing YG tournaments out there to send them to but they are supporting another BYOP field and Illinois Longest Running YG tournament series

You are just protecting your field and sponsor but I don't think they put this out there to make a stab at SPP's series at all.. If anything this is great to see cross promotion between fields.. Only good things can come from this
Protecting my field of choice? = Yes

Sponsor? = No My sponsorship has ended but my support continues based on treatment to everybody I've ever sent to Fox. I called this field home because of that and how well Ray (Pyroman) does events.

I'm just not a big fan of the lack of creativity or piggybacking on somebodies established work. Sadly this may be the end for myself in paintball as an active player but I may still stay involved in all our local fields with photography and areal video. So my supporting fields that support the players will continue on.
NR_Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups