Community Focus

Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM #22
blueshifty
RIP: Under°ath

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanLiera View Post
Im pretty sure i saw a dynasty lv1 go down
I think it was saturday. And then greenspan fisting his z2 lmao
Yep and a ton of Geo3s went down too. I saw a tech say that the battery went dead on the LV1... riiiggghhhtttt.
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2013, 08:12 PM #23
BatmanLiera

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshifty View Post
Yep and a ton of Geo3s went down too. I saw a tech say that the battery went dead on the LV1... riiiggghhhtttt.
I didnt see geo3s nor did i hear the battery about the lv1
Which geo3s? 187? Dynasty? Or which?
And battery it could be???
That is the most problems i have thought to have with my axe. One day i try airing up and it was just leaking and it was the battery being depleted so i guess the solenoid was left open and i just replaced the battery and bam i was able to breath again it was the worst thing cause i drive an hour to go paintball and then my gun didnt work but it was simply the dead battery
BatmanLiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:43 PM #24
Bstober707

Thumbs up

Lv1 seems like the way to go from what I've been seeing/reading.
Bstober707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:49 AM #25
JC001
CrownPB

JC001 plays in the PSP
JC001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JC001 posts videos on PbNation
JC001 plays in the APPA D4 division
you probably saw more geo3's go down because it was probably the most popular gun there...
JC001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:34 AM #26
kostis11

kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kostis11 is attending Decay of Nations VII
kostis11 supports DLX Technology
i think its unlikely for a geo 3 to go down
Old 03-22-2013, 10:14 AM #27
blklight
Battle Rapping

blklight plays in the PSP
blklight plays in the APPA D4 division
Geo3...LV1 if you shoot a ton of paint every point

PAINTBALL CLUB OF CHOCTAW
http://paintballclubofchoctaw.com
blklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:30 AM #28
tegan765
FOREVER UNITED CLOTHING

tegan765 plays in the PSP
tegan765 plays in the APPA D4 division
tegan765 supports DLX Technology
Lv1 is smoother than ego 11 and sounds just like a original geo. Yes I have shot one. Luxe is the best in my opinion unless its cold as **** outside. Geo3 is cool but still acts up in the cold when the solenoid is turned to the slowest setting. Just get a luxe 2.0 find a dealer and save u a couple 100$ resale will be better and I get 8-9 pods out of mine. Just my opinion but luxe is far more superior than eclipse guns
Carolina Snapback #765
Empire
Bob Long
Critical
DssPaintball/RAZA
UNDR
Social Painball
Hkarmy
tegan765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:00 AM #29
gamefreak054
CCM T2 OWNER

gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends V
gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamefreak054 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gamefreak054 posts videos on PbNation
gamefreak054 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
gamefreak054 is attending Decay of Nations VI
gamefreak054 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegan765 View Post
Lv1 is smoother than ego 11 and sounds just like a original geo. Yes I have shot one. Luxe is the best in my opinion unless its cold as **** outside. Geo3 is cool but still acts up in the cold when the solenoid is turned to the slowest setting. Just get a luxe 2.0 find a dealer and save u a couple 100$ resale will be better and I get 8-9 pods out of mine. Just my opinion but luxe is far more superior than eclipse guns
Damn, one of the things I loved about my geo 2 was that it would work no matter what in any weather. Mine did not have bolt stick when it was 20 degrees out. Granted you did say it was when the solenoid was turned down.

I would probably pick the luxe out of the 3, I used to be a ginormous PE fan but after I got to playing around with the other high end spools the PE guns sound so loud. Though the luxe is not a winter gun. It does ok with the sprung bolt but when it gets to the 30 or colder range it creates some headaches. PE guns from my experience just work, and they work all the time. Hell my 07 ego worked with a missing piece in the LPR. I did not even realize it was gone till my 3rd ish time out playing with it. I love their triggers too, so easy to set up and soo comfortable.
gamefreak054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM #30
ROCKNROLLA

ROCKNROLLA plays in the PSP
ROCKNROLLA owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROCKNROLLA plays in the APPA D4 division
ROCKNROLLA supports DLX Technology
Luxe 2.0 is top. Shot an Lv1, They shoot amazing for a poppet. But to me the Luxe feels a little better in the hands and it is true macroless. Also I prefer single tube design of a spool over the stacked design of the LV1.
Geo 3 is great but I Don't like macro and to me, it does not shoot as nice as a luxe and I like the long spacing between the grip and reg more on the luxe.
ROCKNROLLA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:53 AM #31
shockerboy001
Yasser Hanbali

shockerboy001 plays in the PSP
shockerboy001 is an NCPA player
shockerboy001 plays in the APPA D3 division
shockerboy001 supports DLX Technology
while PE makes a fine product i had nothing but problems with my personal GEO3 now granted the GEO is lighter than the LUXE and i cant say on the LV1 since i have not shot one, but IMO the LUXE is the platform that all guns have tried to be sine 08 and the LUXE is still on top, 5 years later and other companies are changing everything to try and match the shot and the ergonomics of the gun. now personally no GEO has shot as smooth as any of my LUXES as for number of pods per fill i was able to shoot 11+ a loader in Texas with a 68/4500. the LV1 will probably get more shots but its a poppit, if he wants a proven marker with great CS and a high resale get the LUXE.
XFT #70
shockerboy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 AM #32
DradenPB#10

DradenPB#10 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DradenPB#10 plays in the APPA D5 division
DradenPB#10 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DradenPB#10 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Supposedly the LV1 is the smoothest and is the most efficient. Both PE guns you don't need to maintenance as much as the luxe, but if you know what you're doing it doesn't matter with the luxe. Also the LV1 hasn't been released to the general public so you won't hear many problems about it, so far it's been all good news. Also matters if you prefer a spool vs. a poppit. So all three are great guns and probably the top three guns in the market right now not considering limited guns like a CSL.
DradenPB#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:04 PM #33
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Consider that everyone compares smoothness to a Luxe. That is a statement in itself. Granted like many I have not shot an LV1 but between Geo 3 and Luxe. I would choose Luxe smoother, quieter ( not by much ), and a more stretched out grip feel. I have been threw a bunch of markers and Luxe is the best.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:44 PM #34
tegan765
FOREVER UNITED CLOTHING

Omg enough with the maintanance on the luxe. My teamate shot a luxe all last season, epl north, epl south, cfoa, and psp world cup and never took the bolt out to clean or anything. I'm telling you luxes are not high maintanance. I'm pretty crazy I clean and relube all my guns after every day of play. But the maintanance is the same for geo and luxe u just got a couple more orings to lube. If u buy a luxe leave it at stock settings just change the firing mode to what u want and just shoot and leave it alone. Houston heat shoots all there luxes at stock settings and so do I. Never had a chop or drop off. Only thing is around 100,000 shots the bolt spring might tweak or break. No big deal gun still shoots fine just replace it when the time comes. Its like 6$ and dlx will fix it for free at events or if u send it to em. I shot geos all last season. There great but imo if ur gunna get a geo save the $ and get a used 2 or 2.1 and run a bigger tank IF u GOT to shoot that much paint. My suggestion scoop up a luxe. U will get your moneys worth out of it
Carolina Snapback #765
Empire
Bob Long
Critical
DssPaintball/RAZA
UNDR
Social Painball
Hkarmy
Old 05-09-2013, 04:09 PM #35
tegan765
FOREVER UNITED CLOTHING

My only thing to say about geos from the og geo to the 2.1 is I always had a slight leak from the solenoid. Last year alone I have had been through 5 geos and replaced noid housings, spool packs, complete noids, ect.... U couldn't tell there was a leak unless u put you ear up to the feedneck or were the grip fame meets the body. Also yes u can get bolt stick with any geo if u over lube them. Just remember a little goes a long way. If u want u dureble reliable gun get a ego 11 if ur that worried about maintanace or any ego 08▒ if its a 09 make sure it has the plank kit. 08s were a little better on qevs than the past years before that (that's just my experience). Idk if u play tournament ball but to me when playing events I don't even pay attention to how quiet the gun is or how smooth it is. Ur main focus should be winning. Its all in what u wanna do. I got a stupid deal on my 2.0 I paid about 300$ less then what they go for used I couldn't of turned it down. Again what kinda shot are u looking for? A nice drop shot? Go with a poppet, u want a flat shooting gun go with a spool. Imo the axe shoots just as good as a ego 11 a bunch more queiter and 1/3 of the price, it has a excellent drop shot. If u wanna go spool weigh ur options out and shop around, there all gunna shoot around the same. I don't see the point in dropping over 1,000$ on a poppet gun when the axe shoots just as good or hell even a bob long victory! Just my advice they all shoot 300fps and 12.5 bps. I gun whored a lot last season 47 guns is what me and my teamates counted up the other practice... That's sad!! I've learned my lesson good and bad deals were made I couldn't help myself I took a break from paintball from 08-2011 and I was just amazed on technical everything got! I took my break from playing for 3 seasons in 08 right before luxe and geo showed up so everthing was that had come out in that break of time was crazy since my ego 7. Sorry I rambled on, just trying to give my input so u don't make a decision u will regret down the road
Carolina Snapback #765
Empire
Bob Long
Critical
DssPaintball/RAZA
UNDR
Social Painball
Hkarmy
Old 05-09-2013, 11:20 PM #36
gamefreak054
CCM T2 OWNER

gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends V
gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamefreak054 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gamefreak054 posts videos on PbNation
gamefreak054 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
gamefreak054 is attending Decay of Nations VI
gamefreak054 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegan765 View Post
Omg enough with the maintanance on the luxe. My teamate shot a luxe all last season, epl north, epl south, cfoa, and psp world cup and never took the bolt out to clean or anything. I'm telling you luxes are not high maintanance. I'm pretty crazy I clean and relube all my guns after every day of play. But the maintanance is the same for geo and luxe u just got a couple more orings to lube. If u buy a luxe leave it at stock settings just change the firing mode to what u want and just shoot and leave it alone. Houston heat shoots all there luxes at stock settings and so do I. Never had a chop or drop off. Only thing is around 100,000 shots the bolt spring might tweak or break. No big deal gun still shoots fine just replace it when the time comes. Its like 6$ and dlx will fix it for free at events or if u send it to em. I shot geos all last season. There great but imo if ur gunna get a geo save the $ and get a used 2 or 2.1 and run a bigger tank IF u GOT to shoot that much paint. My suggestion scoop up a luxe. U will get your moneys worth out of it
The only thing I gotta say about the luxe maintenance wise is that it can be picky on the size of orings sometimes. Too tight and the bolt sticks, too loose and it leaks down the barrel.
gamefreak054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:53 AM #37
DLeonetti55

DLeonetti55 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DLeonetti55 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DLeonetti55 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DLeonetti55 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'd say LV1. The efficiency of the ego platform with the smoothness and quietness of the geo platform, you can't go wrong. I'd put geo 3 second, I've had one since they came out and never even had a problem with it. And the luxe last, basically because I've had alot of issues with the reliability of luxes , and IMO they don't feel quite as good as eclipse guns in the hands.
#3 of 20 Lucy LV1
Hector's Outdoor Haven <3
DLeonetti55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:17 PM #38
Kgor44

Kgor44 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I currently own all 3 markers and I'd have to say that my geo 3 is my favorite, followed by the luxe and lv1 taking last right now. Keep in mind I live in prairie Canada and 8/12 months are cold enough to give you headaches with the luxe depending on the day. The geo 3 has never given me a problem even playing in minus temperatures (Celsius) with it set to medium. Quiet, smooth shot and have never chopped a ball in it and only have a barrel break on rare occasions. When the Luxe has ideal temperatures it performs really nicely as well, I'd say a touch smoother than the geo 3 and the sound is a touch quieter than the geo 3 as well but she's finicky whereas the geo 3 is a tank. Then there's the lv1. Used to only use egos until I tried a spool valve and fell in love with them, if you prefer spools, your too spoiled to go back to poppits and the lv1 you will notice a CONSIDERABLE difference from its predecessors but you will still wish you went with a spool valve, more specifically the geo 3 or luxe
Kgor44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:08 PM #39
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
LV1 new not a lot have shot one yet. They are a comfortable feel in hands, but not better than my Luxe. The Luxe is a smoother longer reach marker than the Geo 3 so again Luxe.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:58 AM #40
dominantgazelle
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo

dominantgazelle plays in the APPA D4 division
dominantgazelle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
dominantgazelle supports DLX Technology
Lv1 may be the best choice but I still personally prefer the luxe
dominantgazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:19 PM #41
lungilung

Annual Supporting Member
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
lungilung plays in the APPA D4 division
lungilung owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgor44 View Post
I currently own all 3 markers and I'd have to say that my geo 3 is my favorite, followed by the luxe and lv1 taking last right now. Keep in mind I live in prairie Canada and 8/12 months are cold enough to give you headaches with the luxe depending on the day. The geo 3 has never given me a problem even playing in minus temperatures (Celsius) with it set to medium. Quiet, smooth shot and have never chopped a ball in it and only have a barrel break on rare occasions. When the Luxe has ideal temperatures it performs really nicely as well, I'd say a touch smoother than the geo 3 and the sound is a touch quieter than the geo 3 as well but she's finicky whereas the geo 3 is a tank. Then there's the lv1. Used to only use egos until I tried a spool valve and fell in love with them, if you prefer spools, your too spoiled to go back to poppits and the lv1 you will notice a CONSIDERABLE difference from its predecessors but you will still wish you went with a spool valve, more specifically the geo 3 or luxe
As far as I know your looking for an LV1 lol
Old 08-12-2013, 02:46 PM #42
SHOCKER_KING
Canada Eh?

SHOCKER_KING owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SHOCKER_KING owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SHOCKER_KING supports DLX Technology
LV1 hands down. Was never really impressed with the luxe, especially after all the boosting i heard from people about them. its a very nice gun dont get me wrong but not all people make it out to be. As for the lv1, I have never shot anything so smooth and quiet, almost no kick ( every gun with moving parts in it is gonna have some sort of kick ) and when you fire the marker it really doesnt feel like the ball is going to make it to the other end. It is a must shoot marker!! will be my next pickup for sure