Gat #1 -
Up for sale is my favorite marker I've ever owned. Be aware I am in no rush to sell either gun. This gun is stupid smooth and quiet
My Clone VX.
I went on the grind hard to get this thing, and I got it. It's my baby that isn't even broken in yet. I only bring it out for special occasions and tournaments. I do not need to sell this gun. I just want a Clone GT.
Cosmetic condition - 9.8/10
It's almost flawless. Probably the best condition one on nation besides a brand new one.
- I am the second owner. First owner honestly owned it for a case and sold it.
- I acquired is basically brand new condition. Has like 2 tiny tiny tiny marks that are almost not visible to your eyes.
- I will upload more pics on the close ups. Other than that the gun has no scratches, and I mean it.
Mechanical condition - 10/10
No leaks, shoots perfect and BUTTERY smooth. Not even broken in yet.
- Has seen less than 10 cases.
- Gun gets a full tear down every single day of play.
- Literally cleaned inside and out by me and only me.
- Sees only Macdev V2 grease.
- Everything as it would stock except the sleeve that goes over the whole case that says clone. I never got it.
- Factory small jar of grease (full)
- Factory clone barrel sock (just tore a hole in it, will replace if wanted)
- 3 Piece Shift 1 Barrel with .691 back, front, and back
- Macdev Clone VX marker
- Factory Clone Case undamaged
- Brand new Clone GT grips
- OEM / used Clone VX grips
- Violent Series delrin black trigger (optional)
SOLD TO TUPPER
Gat #2 -
My beloved basically new Dynasty NXT Shocker Last Gen
I am the second owner of this flawless baby. This gun has spent it's life sitting in a closet collecting dust and was NEVER EVER played with and NEVER seen a field! That's right. You're looking at a brand new Dynasty Shocker. Have fun looking for a better condition one.
Cosmetic condition - 9.99/10
- Flawless. No scratches. No dings. Nothing.
- Perfect dynasty badges even has plastic protectors still over the badges.
- Has brand new CP V2 regulator and NDZ inline twister on/off asa
Mechanical condition - 10/10
- Perfect shocker.
- Shoots as if it rolled right off of the factory line. All I have done is cleaned off the old grease and relubed it with Macdev V2 grease.
Comes with -
- NO box / Tools / Barrel Condom. Just gun and barrel (never received from previous owner.)
- Full 3 piece freak barrel OEM with blue .689 insert.
- Dynasty Shocker marker
- CP V2 Regulator dust black (newest one) I bought brand new.
- NDZ Twister Inline On/Off purging ASA. A must have on all shockers. I also bought brand new.
- OEM Dynasty / Tadao board!
- OEM dynasty shocker NXT regulator
- OEM dynasty shocker NXT asa (stripped!, right after I bought it, I stripped the stupid threads! Bought the NDZ to replace it)
SOLD to Readhead4Life!!!
I will upload more pics of both later!
- Clone GT / GTi (priority, whole reason I'm selling gun)
- Luxe 2.0
- Victories, Ripper and VCOM preferred.
- Sweet 2012 / 2013 G6R's
- Cyborg RX
- I will entertain other trades if it's in my favor. Offer away. Worst I can say is no thank you
- Be over 18 or accompanied by an adult for transactions
- I ship to all 50 states and Canada. Canada has to pay a slightly higher fee.
- I will not ship first. I have plenty of feedback, you will not be screwed
- I do not take gifted payments. I prefer everyone to have the paypal insurance.
- I ship ALL guns with insurance!
- All of my guns are shipped working and are exactly as described. You will not get "that's normal wear and tear". If it has 1 scratch it has one, if it has 15 it has 15. I stand by what I sell with a guarantee. If you do not like what you got immediately after I will completely refund the money and cover shipping costs back. Simple as that. Always have and always will. So be confident buying from me.
- I ask for phone numbers for texting / calling purposes, I communicate VERY well.
- If you have any tech questions in the future after purchase or a trade I will always help!
- Do not trash my thread with non sense comments or insults. I like nice comments and business oriented comments
- I prefer posting in thread AND pming if at all possible.
- Thank you!