PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-15-2013, 06:17 AM #1
die.another.day

Badlands paintball

Anybody ever bought online here? I bought a tank a cover and it didnt fit so they wanted me to pay the 15 bucks to ship the thing back AND they wanted ne to pay for shipping to ship a different one
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 06:46 AM #2
BlkNBlu113

That sounds like them... I have bought some thing from their store (laser/light combo, empire o/off asa) when there was screws missing in the asa an the light wouldn't work they charged me a restocking fee to take it to there store when I returned it.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:18 PM #3
-Marked-

Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
Anybody ever bought online here? I bought a tank a cover and it didnt fit so they wanted me to pay the 15 bucks to ship the thing back AND they wanted ne to pay for shipping to ship a different one
IF they shipped you the wrong tank cover (then they should definitely be paying the shipping both ways) however if you mixed up the sizes on your order. Then yes, you would be responsible for the shipping both ways.

It would be the same if you went to Canadian Tire and bought something that was the wrong size, they would not pay your gas both ways because it was your fault. However if it was their fault and they sold you a product that wasnít the one you bought, because the box was different from what was inside (or something similar). Then itís just good business practice to give you some sort of discount or something to cover the gas and inconvenience.

As for BlkNBlue113, you should have called the head office, if you had missing parts they should have done something more for you.

www.MarkedPaintball.ca
Marked on FaceBook
Marked on Twitter
-Marked- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:04 PM #4
BlkNBlu113

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Marked- View Post
IF they shipped you the wrong tank cover (then they should definitely be paying the shipping both ways) however if you mixed up the sizes on your order. Then yes, you would be responsible for the shipping both ways.

It would be the same if you went to Canadian Tire and bought something that was the wrong size, they would not pay your gas both ways because it was your fault. However if it was their fault and they sold you a product that wasnít the one you bought, because the box was different from what was inside (or something similar). Then itís just good business practice to give you some sort of discount or something to cover the gas and inconvenience.

As for BlkNBlue113, you should have called the head office, if you had missing parts they should have done something more for you.

I did, they said because they got it from a supplier it was out of there control :/

Don't get me wrong, I have had good luck with them, but my local field will beat all there prices so I don't deal with them much now
Old 01-15-2013, 03:16 PM #5
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Marked- View Post

It would be the same if you went to Canadian Tire and bought something that was the wrong size, they would not pay your gas both ways because it was your fault. However if it was their fault and they sold you a product that wasn’t the one you bought, because the box was different from what was inside (or something similar). Then it’s just good business practice to give you some sort of discount or something to cover the gas and inconvenience.

Yea it said the SMALL EXALT TANK COVER would fit 48 ci, 50 ci and 52 ci. The tank cover failed to fit my 50 45 Ninja
Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM #6
Apewar

i have bought from them but since the order came in as i ordered they did well.
Now when i had to send them my Etha for warranty work i was quite shocked when they emailed me saying i needed to pay $20 to ship it back to me...its warranty so after i already spent $20 to ship it to them i thought they would cover the shipping it back to me . i paid but i wasnt impressed
Apewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:23 PM #7
Kaolinite
+-----------+

In my personal experience badlands did me wrong. ever hear of sadlands?

paintballgear.ca is the best online retailer in Canada, check them out

MISSION PAINTBALL CLUB
Kaolinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 PM #8
inferno2inferno

Badlands offers a decent selection of paintball gear at good prices but does not have good customer service in any way shape or form. The only time I have had any good CS from them was when I needed a tech for my EGO 10 since they are the PE certified repair centre for Canada. If you really want any good service from them you really have to bring your customer wrath down upon them.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:05 AM #9
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno2inferno View Post
Badlands offers a decent selection of paintball gear at good prices but does not have good customer service in any way shape or form. The only time I have had any good CS from them was when I needed a tech for my EGO 10 since they are the PE certified repair centre for Canada. If you really want any good service from them you really have to bring your customer wrath down upon them.
Any other canadian stores with better customer service?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:10 PM #10
inferno2inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day

Paintballgear.ca; great customer service, great techs. They are polite and do not make you
feel guilty for calling them in the first placa
Old 03-12-2013, 02:38 PM #11
Dover
Blaze Away All Day

has been a member for 10 years
Dover owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dover owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Dover posts videos on PbNation
Dover is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Paintballgear.ca is your best option

There was another Thread mentioning how poor Badlands is

I used to work there, and they even refused to honour their own Gift Certificates

Orange County Bushwackers SL66 # B0033 ~ Warped Sportz Dark SL74 # D1028 ~ Swamp SLS # S2197

$h@key J0nEZ "It's not hard to justify unless you simply don't have the money and can't afford it. You can always tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.
The SL is always the top of the line and the best paintball gun made, every year since it was first released. You get what you pay for and Bespoke parts are full of win."
Dover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:15 PM #12
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

splatter paintball is the best place in Canada.

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:14 PM #13
wafflecakee
No Dogs, No Masters

wafflecakee supports DLX Technology
I wish you could order online and pick up products at their stores to avoid shipping costs.

The stores themselves have been hit or miss with me. They're all franchises so I think the two I've been two were different owners. The one closer to me has terrible customer service.

-do you have this is stock?
-no
-Can you order it?
-We might get one in the next shipment
-um
*phone hangs up*
wafflecakee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:48 AM #14
BlkNBlu113

Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
I only deal with Flagswipe paintball in London Ontario, www.buypaintball.ca
There website is lacking to say the least, but there service is amazing, not afraid to give you good deals-will match or beat almost every market price.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:19 PM #15
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflecakee View Post
I wish you could order online and pick up products at their stores to avoid shipping costs.

The stores themselves have been hit or miss with me. They're all franchises so I think the two I've been two were different owners. The one closer to me has terrible customer service.

-do you have this is stock?
-no
-Can you order it?
-We might get one in the next shipment
-um
*phone hangs up*
Thats about what happened to me. I was dealing with the one on stoffel drive? I think.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:09 PM #16
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

www.splatterpaintball.ca

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:14 PM #17
K4SHMONK3Y

K4SHMONK3Y owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I bought an Ego 11 from them last year and they wouldn't price match and when I told them that one of their employees told me that if I found it cheaper in any other retail store they will give me back the difference, but they still denied that they ever said that.
K4SHMONK3Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:58 AM #18
x7og

paintballgear.ca
and
buypbl.com

are the only ones id use in canada
x7og is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:46 PM #19
Manatee

I've never had an issue with Premium Paintball Products / Combat Pursuit. Been going to these guys for 10+ years now.

http://www.premiumpaintballproducts.com
Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:25 AM #20
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

J38U5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
J38U5 supports Team VICIOUS
J38U5 supports DLX Technology
I've had THE worst experiences with Badlands...so much so we dropped them from our sponsors.

paintballgear.ca on the other is an absolute great company!
J38U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 AM #21
paintballer_901

Annual Supporting Member
paintballer_901 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer_901 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've never had a problem with Badlands everything I've ordered was in stock and quick to ship. BuyPBL on the other hand only had a few things in stock even though the website said everything was in stock that was July 7 and their site still has B/O or "discontinued" items on it saying they have them in stock. They charge you for the whole order even if they don't have the stuff and then contact you asking you to change your order to things they have in stock or they will just send items that are kind of like the one you ordered my case I ordered an A5 with RT and got one with an E grip. Also had to change tank covers becauses they didn't have the one I wanted and the new one is still on B/O. Never again will I buy from them.
paintballer_901 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups