Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-12-2013, 07:05 PM #22
wikkid

To answer your question just pick the one that's cheapest if you can't really afford the more expensive ones... But if you have the cash buy the one you like the color any of the ones people have mentioned above me are great regs and consistency is pretty spot on when you use the same paint... Me I prefer the planet eclipse reg's bc of comfort and they just look cooler only comes in black n silver though if you like colors go for a cp reg they aren't bad either just avoid the ccm reg's they make amazing guns but the reg just doesn't match up to the others
wikkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:01 AM #23
Ryn_Droma

Ryn_Droma is playing at Living Legends VII
Im actually a big fan of the WGP preset reg for my pumps. Initially I used it because I could get them so cheap, then they won me over with their consistency.

But really most of the regs you see now days are evenly matched. I've got an 05 Ego reg on my cocker and shoots +/- 1, maybe 2 FPS all day. My NXT shocker has an old CP reg, it's +/-2 all day. My NT11 with stock reg is +/-1 or less consistently. Hell, even my DP G3 is +/-2 every time.

Best reg? most of them are as near perfect as you can get now. It's better to ask the worst reg. IMO that is CCM's. I love their guns, but their regs are just craptastic.
Ryn_Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:24 PM #24
drgonzo
Half-cocked

No setup is actually that consistent.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote