PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-13-2013, 08:35 AM #1
fedexnot247
President

fedexnot247 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the rules on pbnation

I was looking At the rules-tips etc... under the WTB area of the site, the reason i was doing this was trying to get a better understanding of what not to do. I want to put my personal cell phone number in a thread so people looking to sell their iphone can contact me by call/ text, since i do not look at the site constantly.

I Know a Tip yall offer states

"Always exchange personal contact information such as full name, home address, email address, and phone number. Call the person and speak with them on the phone."

but the rules say

"PbNation defines advertising as an individual or company's attempt to generate business or other commercial enterprise, either directly or indirectly, by using our forums. Solicitation includes, but is not limited to, requests to be e-mailed, soliciting through Private Messages or e-mails, posting of phone numbers for your business, referring to or posting of one's own Web site address or asking to be contacted in any way."

will i be wrong for posting my number in the WTB Thread looking to buy people iphone ?

ⓘⒷⓊⓎ & Pay More for Iphones OR MrGreenApples.com

(My Slogan is DO NOT SELL Into you gotten a price from me)

On AVG I Pay $50+ More Than These Big Name Sites, Stores, Dealers & The List Goes On An On.....
fedexnot247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2013, 11:10 AM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
You are fine to post your phone number in a WTB thread. The second part you quoted is aimed at commercial advertisement or spammers.
USAFWD is online now   Reply With Quote