Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 PM #1
GoodGreenBud

Another, "What Year" Post

I've searched through the forum, compared pics, and looked up serial numbers. Most sites I've found listing serial number look-ups are no longer in use. I've had this gun for atleast 13 years, haven't played in about 12. Recently just bought an empire axe, trying to get back into the sport. After my research I believe it to be a 2000. I'm looking to make it into a pump so my second question is where and who has the pump kit the cheapest. I sincerely hope I'm not being a pain in the @$$ with my question which I'm sure is asked all the time. Serial number is 84847.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...ps081b2a99.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8fe8b24a.jpg

Last edited by GoodGreenBud : 01-24-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Add pic/serial number
GoodGreenBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2013, 08:22 PM #2
original_WilD

You are correct, that is a 2000.

If you search for pump kits you should be able to find a new or lightly used "economy" pump kit for $25-$30. I just did a google search for pump kit and I found several brands that start at $30 for a new pump kit (WGP, Hooptie, Sanchez) . There are many choices out there...
original_WilD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 PM #3
Co2 SUCKS
The Auto-Cocker Kid

Co2 SUCKS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Co2 SUCKS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Co2 SUCKS supports DLX Technology
Co2 SUCKS supports Empire
Talking Nice

I do believe this is a 2000 possibly a 99 but i doubt it. If you are looking into a pump you have a nice set of pneumatics on the front which i almost wouldn't change IMO, on the topic of a pump kit you can go with a cheapy for around 30 dollars, however i recommend a CCM pump kit they are of the highest quality and pump is what they do. As far as the different kits there are they these kits
Economy Pump Kit: which is the basics at the lowest price around 45 bucks
Lightweight Pump Kit: which is almost the same as the economy (i own two of these) they're quite enough bang for your buck at 50 dollars
Deluxe Pump Kit : (their regular pump kit) With three rods for support this is the best pump kit on the market IMO(in my opinion) i have owned several of these on several different guns they have no wiggle or play in the pump handle.\
You will have to order a pump kit according to the year of the gun CCM bases on eBay so you will find their products there.
HOPE I HELPED
Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 PM #4
cww516
clever text goes here

cww516 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Based on the serial number and the list in this thread, I'm going with 2000. The front block screw would be a whole bunch smaller than it is if it was a pre-2k body, too.
cww516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM #5
GoodGreenBud

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the help! I'm going to play a couple games with it tonight, I'll see how she runs before going pump. If there's a lot of paint chopping and I can't time it right I'll probably just change it over.
GoodGreenBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:55 PM #6
addicted2dunes

addicted2dunes has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2000, 99 was completely different.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:31 PM #7
cgcldswsbdcbr

I recently got a empire axe out if no where. I had my gloves from empire back ordered 7 months. And out of no where the gun with no instructions or tools shows up in a box at my house. There was no charge on the receipt. Please help! What the hell do I do?
cgcldswsbdcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:46 AM #8
Oldandsneaky
Still My Pump Badge

Annual Supporting Member
Buy a lottery ticket!
Oldandsneaky is online now   Reply With Quote