Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 03:54 PM #757
Parkrats V.2

Might just be the lighting/overall look of the pic that makes me think this, but that one looks more serial killer than usual, nice job.

Bringing up looking like a killer reminds me of a funny incident from the other day when someone told me I looked like I a killer.
Was walking on campus and some black dude and 2 girls were walking the opposite direction I was going and out of no where this dude just started yelling, at first I wasn't sure he was talking to/about me but then he starts pointing at me as he's yelling this:

Quote:
"Look at this du, look at this du right hur" (x3) *points at me as he's repeating himself*

(At this point I'm just wondering what the **** this dude wants, as he's just pointing as he yells "look!" repeatedly, until finally, he went on to specify why the girls he was with should be looking at me.)

"He in a movie! This du right hur in a movie right now, he about to go kill someone, this du about to go kill someone!"
After he said that I just started laughing and shaking my head as I tried to avoid contact as they got closer until we finally passed each other when one of the girls said "He so suave", I just couldn't stop laughing and shaking my head. It was somewhat of a nervous laugh as I usually don't know how to react to obnoxious strangers such as these folk, but mainly was just because they were absurd people to encounter and I thought it was ridiculously funny that someone would actually do/say those things. They were talking about me to each other like I wasn't even there but it was also at me at the same time, I don't get why they thought that was an acceptable thing to do, leave me alone damnit.

It was funny but at the same time I wanted to punch him for being so obnoxious, especially because it was directed at me. Like what kind of ******* just points and yells things like that?
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2013, 03:56 PM #758
Parkrats V.2

Also don't post ebay links of clothes you're selling in the clothing thread...
Old 03-11-2013, 04:55 PM #759
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

you should have killed him.
also the sweater is dexter-esque I suppose
and lol
Old 03-11-2013, 05:15 PM #760
We sphure

Suit is at the tailors, taking in the waist and the collar.

Looked dope, won't be ready for a week though.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:50 PM #761
SUR3
bangbang

next time parkrats, reach behind you like you're pulling your strap out
Old 03-11-2013, 10:46 PM #762
Parkrats V.2

I don't think that's ever going to happen again but if it does, I'll be sure to do that.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 AM #763
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkrats V.2 View Post
I don't think that's ever going to happen again but if it does, I'll be sure to do that.
The version 2 parkrats will never be as strong as the version 1. RIP Parkrats
Old 03-12-2013, 01:05 AM #764
SUR3
bangbang

he got temp banned. eat a fatty, goodle
Old 03-12-2013, 01:40 AM #765
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
he got temp banned. eat a fatty, goodle
You just ruined my night.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:50 AM #766
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

goodle is the black dude
Old 03-14-2013, 01:37 AM #767
Parkrats V.2

waywt v. Age 3

This is what pictures of you and your grandma look like your mom has you at age 19. swag

That Gosling ****** stole this haircut from me mother ****er, I was rocking that **** in '97 like nobody's business before all these dumb ****s even knew who that dude was.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:49 AM #768
Parkrats V.2

#501s is trending so I figured I'd take a look to amuse myself.

Nothing wrong with 501s, I've considered a pair before but all these *******es... I don't even...

*****s think their department store 501s are the end all be all of denim.

Last edited by Parkrats V.2 : 03-14-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 AM #769
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
lol @ that idiot "I wonder what the ROI is" uh I'm pretty sure it's actually pretty ****ing high, and who the **** are you anyway, bitter *****?

I bet you they have 2 people in marketing who tend specifically to social media, and they spend about 100,000 a year on their salaries. Maybe that's a conservative estimate, amount of people-wise. But that "trending" on twitter could easily sell them over a million dollars worth of jeans.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 03-14-2013, 04:07 PM #770
We sphure

I'd still rock a $30 pair of jeans if I still had money.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:08 PM #771
Parkrats V.2

I've been wishing I had good pictures of my old APCs for so long now and just realized these have been tagged on facebook since late 2011, junior year for me. I wish I could still wear them, can't wait for my current ones to fade.

They snuck that one when I was playing some fooseball one night

caption on fb is 'pumpin some gas'

Do have a good shot of combs from when I got these new ones though.

Last edited by Parkrats V.2 : 03-14-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:28 AM #772
Strange1130
FTW

Came in to work today with a "please come take all packages now" email (normally we're supposed to do it at the end of the day but sometimes they get overflowed). Expecting a care package from my momma haha, and didn't think the sweater would come in for another few weeks so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the shady Chinese packaging.

I'd love to see an original, as I have no real way to compare the quality otherwise, but it looks pretty good. The tag looks pretty legit and the shark looks and feels good. I need to run it through an iron though because it's wrinkly as hell from the packaging, so it's impossible to get a real good image or fit pic. I'll take pics this evening once I do that.

edit: I did try it on real quick at my desk, it fits ~true to size, a bit small which is expected since their asian (I got a medium and it fits snugly over my polo, would probably look pretty sweet with a white OCBD underneath)

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 03-15-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:03 AM #773
Strange1130
FTW

Definitely not made in a chinese sweatshop

quick snap

edit: fit pic before lunch

I'll take one without the jacket on top once I give it an iron and a good lint rolling

Last edited by Strange1130 : 03-15-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:57 PM #774
cjanderson_90
Hey, my name is Cole.

Annual Supporting Member
cjanderson_90 is playing at Living Legends VII
cjanderson_90 supports Team VICIOUS
if you guys wanna look good and impress the ladies, dress like myself and chuck bass

INCEPTION KRYPTONITE

Art Of Pump
My guns
Pump Videos!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:18 PM #775
Parkrats V.2

Really though, looks real solid coming from china for that price.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:29 PM #776
SUR3
bangbang

Pretty dope. How thick is it?
Old 03-15-2013, 06:52 PM #777
Strange1130
FTW

yeah it looks and feels really solid. It is not super thick but that was expected; it is just as thick as I thought it would be . Probably midway between a LS tee and a sweater in weight.

here is the fit without anything underneath or on top:

The medium is a TOUCH short for me, but I'm pretty tall, I reckon it's fine for any normal westerner.

It also has a legit ('legit') Made in Italy care tag, garment tag looks pretty good (apparently there's a stitch givenchy does on the side of the garment tag that's really hard for the imposters to imitate, but who the **** is going to know about that?). The hang tag (like the long dangly bit of paper that's on clothes in the store) looks kinda fake but a. hard to tell because I've never seen one before except for trying to research it on google, b. who the **** cares because you obviously don't wear that

Last edited by Strange1130 : 03-15-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Closed Thread