Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 AM #43
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER
 
f8al's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1n Azn View Post
I'm sure Ninja will have tanks available for sale at PSP Dallas, but would one be able to purchase just the bottle?

Thanks
Unfortunately you are not able to buy just a bottle from Ninja. It's too much of a liability on their end for a user to improperly install a regulator on it and cause an accident to happen.
__________________
MN Pro Paintball - Minnesota's Premiere Paintball Retailer and Park
We stock MacDev, DLX, GI, Eclipse, Virtue, Ninja, Raza, Dye, Empire, Tippmann and more!
FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL NEW GUNS? YA, WE DO THAT!
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2013, 12:31 PM #44
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1n Azn View Post
I'm sure Ninja will have tanks available for sale at PSP Dallas, but would one be able to purchase just the bottle?

Thanks
I'm sorry bud but we dont sell bottles by themselves. However, you could purchase a full system at our booth, have the tech remove the reg, and then you can install whatever you like on the bottle and sell the reg on its own to see if you can recoup some of the money you spent on the full system.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:38 PM #45
Ball1n Azn
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Ball1n Azn plays in the PSP
Ball1n Azn supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Unfortunately you are not able to buy just a bottle from Ninja. It's too much of a liability on their end for a user to improperly install a regulator on it and cause an accident to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
I'm sorry bud but we dont sell bottles by themselves. However, you could purchase a full system at our booth, have the tech remove the reg, and then you can install whatever you like on the bottle and sell the reg on its own to see if you can recoup some of the money you spent on the full system.
Completely understandable. Thanks for the suggestion, Rob. I have no issue using the Ninja regulators, I just wanted to see if buying the bottle alone was possible. Will the tanks being sold at the booth be able to be paired with the complete line of Ninja regulators (price adjusted of course)?

Be sure to have plenty of 77s on hand in Dallas. One of them has my name on it.
__________________
R.I.P. Sidney Ng |FHV|
Ball1n Azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:11 PM #46
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1n Azn View Post
Completely understandable. Thanks for the suggestion, Rob. I have no issue using the Ninja regulators, I just wanted to see if buying the bottle alone was possible. Will the tanks being sold at the booth be able to be paired with the complete line of Ninja regulators (price adjusted of course)?

Be sure to have plenty of 77s on hand in Dallas. One of them has my name on it.
Definitely! You can get any of our regulators mounted on any of our bottles at the event.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:01 PM #47
zombieninja9999
 
 
zombieninja9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago IL
zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VI
zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VII
zombieninja9999 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zombieninja9999 supports Team VICIOUS
so i have a standard ninja 50/45 and i am trying 2 put it on my g6r. do i need a new low pressure reg for it to work with my gun?
zombieninja9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 PM #48
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieninja9999 View Post
so i have a standard ninja 50/45 and i am trying 2 put it on my g6r. do i need a new low pressure reg for it to work with my gun?
If you have a standard reg, degas the bottle and open the reg and remove all of the shims to drop the pressure down to the lowest possible output pressure for tthat regulator. Here's a video on how to do it:

__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 PM #49
zombieninja9999
 
 
zombieninja9999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago IL
zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VI
zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VII
zombieninja9999 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zombieninja9999 supports Team VICIOUS
thx
zombieninja9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:03 AM #50
xwiredx
 
 
xwiredx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
xwiredx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xwiredx supports DLX Technology
Just curious which tank grips the dura77 users are using. Does either the exalt tank grip or blackstar butt 2.0 fit without any crazy stretching?
__________________
Luxe Mob
xwiredx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:15 PM #51
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Hey Rob, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to adjust the pressure output of a ninja pro regulator so I can use it on my G6R.
I found this video and read the manual; it's not very clear what I need to do.

http://www.ninjapaintball.com/docume...0Regulator.pdf
My regulator does not have a main spring, and instead uses a stack of shims, so the video is fairly useless to me. The manual says there are four adjustments, but there's a picture of the entire stack of springs, and no other information. What do i need to do to adjust the pressure output?

Last edited by martix_agent : 03-09-2013 at 07:34 PM.
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:44 PM #52
wgpprostock
 
 
wgpprostock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
wgpprostock owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
77 dura with ninja pro adjustable reg bonnet!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja tech...

Does anyone does if the tank can be used without one of the bonnet screws being in? Basically someone at ninja most of put the bonnet on very tight from factory which didn't allow me to get it out without stripping a screw on the bonnet..


I need to play this weekend but I dont know if it will leak, blow up or something if I try..

please let me know, thanks.
__________________
WeR1
wgpprostock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:23 PM #53
or8ital
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
I used my dura tank for the first time today (got it a while ago). It makes a weird whistling / squeaking / gurgling noise when I fill it. I've never owned my own tank before but that didn't sound right. Is it ok?
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:21 AM #54
chowser2
Okc
 
chowser2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
chowser2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
chowser2 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
chowser2 supports DLX Technology
I bought an shp regulator for my mag, I have since sold the mag and want to know if there is a way to reduce the pressure to 850 so I can use it on other guns. Axe sp1 extcy ect
__________________
chowser2

http://myworld.ebay.com/chowser2
chowser2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 AM #55
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwiredx View Post
Just curious which tank grips the dura77 users are using. Does either the exalt tank grip or blackstar butt 2.0 fit without any crazy stretching?
I use our ninja tank grip that Exalt makes for us with our logos on it. That thing has fit on every size bottle i've put it on so far.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:31 AM #56
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Hey Rob, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to adjust the pressure output of a ninja pro regulator so I can use it on my G6R.
I found this video and read the manual; it's not very clear what I need to do.

http://www.ninjapaintball.com/docume...0Regulator.pdf
My regulator does not have a main spring, and instead uses a stack of shims, so the video is fairly useless to me. The manual says there are four adjustments, but there's a picture of the entire stack of springs, and no other information. What do i need to do to adjust the pressure output?
The video that you're referring to is actually for our standard adjustable. We are waiting on some other videos to get approved by our owner before we can release them but Im hoping this will be done soon.

The spring stack are belleville disks. Dont touch those

The pressure adjustment shims are found on the bottom of the inside of the regulator body (bottom half of the regulator)

Call us at 877-646-5287 and anyone that answers the phone can help you with how to adjust the reg. Please do not alter anything before contacting us first so we can make sure you're correctly adjusting the output.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:34 AM #57
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgpprostock View Post
77 dura with ninja pro adjustable reg bonnet!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja tech...

Does anyone does if the tank can be used without one of the bonnet screws being in? Basically someone at ninja most of put the bonnet on very tight from factory which didn't allow me to get it out without stripping a screw on the bonnet..


I need to play this weekend but I dont know if it will leak, blow up or something if I try..

please let me know, thanks.
We do not recommend using only (2) set screw holes.

You can buy a new bonnet for about $12 + shipping through Ninja or $12-$15 from local stores or fields. Better to be safe and just get a new top versus taking a chance when dealing with these kinds of pressures.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 AM #58
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by or8ital View Post
I used my dura tank for the first time today (got it a while ago). It makes a weird whistling / squeaking / gurgling noise when I fill it. I've never owned my own tank before but that didn't sound right. Is it ok?
This does not sound right.

Call us at 877-646-5287 and anyone that answers the phone can help.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:36 AM #59
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser2 View Post
I bought an shp regulator for my mag, I have since sold the mag and want to know if there is a way to reduce the pressure to 850 so I can use it on other guns. Axe sp1 extcy ect
Im sorry but there is not. The SHP is only able to be adjusted from either 950psi which is ideal for tippmann's or 1100psi which is optimal for the mags with RT. You may be able to sell the reg on automags.org or find a mag user to trade you regs if they have a different type of ninja reg.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:57 AM #60
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
The video that you're referring to is actually for our standard adjustable. We are waiting on some other videos to get approved by our owner before we can release them but Im hoping this will be done soon.

The spring stack are belleville disks. Dont touch those

The pressure adjustment shims are found on the bottom of the inside of the regulator body (bottom half of the regulator)

Call us at 877-646-5287 and anyone that answers the phone can help you with how to adjust the reg. Please do not alter anything before contacting us first so we can make sure you're correctly adjusting the output.
Ah. I think I understand what you're talking about. are they the three tiny silver disks? I thought that was part of the regulator body until I fished them out with an oring pick. Remove all 3 of them for the lowest output pressure, correct?

Last edited by martix_agent : 03-11-2013 at 10:59 AM.
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM #61
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Ah. I think I understand what you're talking about. are they the three tiny silver disks? I thought that was part of the regulator body until I fished them out with an oring pick. Remove all 3 of them for the lowest output pressure, correct?
Yes, sir. They will look like thin washer shaped objects and be silver in color. Removing all 3 will drop you down to the lowest possible output pressure the regulator is capable of, which is 450psi
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:25 PM #62
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
awesome. thanks for the help!
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM #63
or8ital
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post

This does not sound right.

Call us at 877-646-5287 and anyone that answers the phone can help.
Thanks. Called and spoke to Ray. He seemed to think it was OK and likely the fill station vs the tank.
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump