Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2012, 05:47 PM #1
pakmule87

Pakmule's Intimidator Parts Deals and Combo Steals, Classic Partout and Extras

First of all, for those of you that have seen the Classic thread...A good bit of parts are gone, namely the Dualies, LED Frame, WAS Board, full set of wiring, and solenoid. But what is left is here for sale with prices, and for those of you looking to get yourself a "new" project and need multiple parts, I have combo prices to save you cash for the more parts that go together that you buy!

Such as buy a body and sleeve, save $2.50 for your purchase! Don't see a combo listed? Message me so we can make a deal.

On to the loot starting with pics from the Classic

Had a small chip I had to file off of the reg that you can notice near the bottom lightning towards the left (darn flash!)

Stock bolt, didn't go as clean as I was hoping, but more than gives it the groove it needs, and it is cut to the wider section of the bolt where the pull pin is.

And now for the butchery of the body...Also there are 2 marks further to the front on the sides that are hidden by the frame. And somehow I don't have the picture of the top back where somebody dropped it, and I had to file it down slightly.

Here are the carry overs from my other list of goodies. If you don't see if listed at the bottom with a price, most likely it was already sold.

Classic Frame pics

Classic body with classic frame/cosmetic block/classic grips/stock feedneck with marks from set screw, ccm feedneck pictured/lcd screen that I think worked but with a dead line or 2 (will get pics up, include membrane, set of 8 grip screws, and I think I have 2 frame screws) - $40

GZ Body (tapped for 2k5 Block though may have used slightly larger than recommended drill bit, Blast hole mod-includes set screw) w/feedneck - $15
-Also has start to punctured body (aluminum has raised spot) never had chance to be sure it wasn't punctured through

Dark Purple/Purple 2k2 LCD Frame w/ Matching FB - $25 (Or add $20 to a body)
-Frame $10
-Lasoya Trigger Guard $10
-Front Block $10

2k2 LPR Housing, found the cap so it is included (modded) - $5

Stock Aluminum Bolt (no pin, spring, ball, or set screw) - $5

Stock 2k2 Ram Cap - $5

Torpedo/2k2 LPR Pistons - $3.50 each, $5 for pair, or add $2 to reg bottom for 1

Feedneck Collars - $5 for all 3

Alias LPR Piston/Spring - $5

Broken 2k2 Frenzy Board - $3

SMC Solenoid (clipped plastic around terminals, unknown working condition) w/barbs - $10

Reg Bottoms - $4 each, $6 for both

14 pt harness $10

12 pt lcd harness $10 (or get both for $17.50)

New style 2k2 black sleeve (hardly used, uses tank size orings, includes new cupseal) $15.00 (or add $12.50 to a body)

Classic 2k2 sleeve, raw $10 (or add $7.50 to a body)

Black 2k2 sleeve (little rough on the back face) $10 (or add $7.50 to a body)

SLEEVE DEAL ADDONS!
-add stock ram for $2.50 (includes new bumper) (no sleeve price-$5)
-add 2k2 poppet for $5 (no sleeve price-$7.50)
-add stock spring for $1 (no sleeve price-$4)
-add PBK cupseal (only 1 available) for $2.50 (no sleeve price-$5)
-add black bob long new style alias ram cap (2 available) for $5 (no sleeve price-$7.50)
-add stock black ram cap for $2.50 (no sleeve price-$5)
-add Shocktech Ram and silver Cap for $10 (no sleeve price-$12.50)

Stock Bolt, cut, cupface mod, detent slots $7.50 (or add $5 to body)

Silver Shocktech Bolt $10 (or add $7.50 to body)

Modded Silver Shocktech Bolt, has stock pin, needs work $5 (or add $2.50 to body)

2k2 14 point Harness $10

2k2 12 point LCD harness $10 (or get both for $17.50)

Stock eye covers with 1 set slightly used PBK hard detents $8 (or add 6 to body)

PBK Hard detents, have 3 spares for $6 for set (or add $1 to any order per detent)

CP snatch black snatch grip $7.50

Torpedo HPR, relief hole mod $25

1200 PSI Gauge (Unkn Condition) - $5

A few other items I got my hands on.

Species Trigger (drilled out for bearing, missing top set screw) SOLD

Alias Trigger (missing top set screw) $7.50

Grips (both have been cut out where LED/Screen shows) $5 each, or $7.50 for both

Evil Front Block with Alias LPR (Hybrid dust black cap) $25 (or add $20 to body)

Gen 4 LPR $20

Alias Poppet $10

100 PSI Gauge $10

PS I also have a set of the Pewter Skull Eye covers I will sell. Bought them off of eBay for $25, so I will take $25 for them (combo with body for $22.50), since I will not be needing them anytime soon

Payment;
-Paypal preferred, but I will take USPS money orders (please include ship to address written neatly with the MO)
-It is your option to let me pay the PP fees, if you gift payment, send my your ship to address in a PM

Trades;
Dye Rotor Color Kit, Virtue Soft Paddle

Prices;
-Include shipping for each item, if multiple items fit safely the same package, I will let you know of the reduced price
-Prices are kinda just what I figured seemed right, if you are buying more than one item, let me know and I can try to work out a better price (even if its just reduced cost for shipping)
-If you are interested in getting insurance on your purchase, have special instructions, or specific requirements for shipping and such, let me know so I can adjust prices accordingly.

If you would like more pics, I can send them to you, post them here, or just some other crazy thing since I haz smartphone camera now

Shipping;
-I will do my best to ship within 2 business days of getting payment, and shipping first class mail (unless over the weight/size which will make it priority), with a tracking number
-International buyers, tracking numbers will not be available, and expect more for shipping
-Most shipping will be in a bubble wrap mailer package, and each item will be wrapped in packing paper for shipping. If this doesn't work for you, let me know

Screw Policy;
-Frames will have 2 screws to hold the clamshell halves, if a frame has a guard it will also have the 2 screws for the guard as well.
-No other screws are available without a little extra price and dependent on availability.
-If you do not know what screws will come with an item I am selling, ask me.

Please post here with what you are interested in, and then PM me so that I can get stuff to the first interested person. And I will try to get to your messages as fast as I can, and saying that email notifications don't screw up, I should be able to get back to you at a decent pace.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2012, 11:44 PM #2
510waffles
Call Me Maybe

510waffles owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
510waffles owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
510waffles has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
510waffles supports DLX Technology
p,med
Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 PM #3
justme-

justme- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pm'd
Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 PM #4
HobbesMRH
merr

HobbesMRH is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Black 2k2 Sleeve with ram,black ram cap, cup seal, and poppit/spring - $15 shipped?
Old 09-28-2012, 02:13 AM #5
TrixLCDLuver
Gun Roller PB

TrixLCDLuver plays in the PSP
TrixLCDLuver plays in the APPA D4 division
$15 for gen 4 lpr?
Philippians 4:13
Old 12-24-2012, 10:14 PM #6
Mykel215

Pmd
Old 03-11-2013, 09:13 AM #7
Sparky23