Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Worst dictator
Saddam Hussein 1 1.69%
Adolf Hitler 10 16.95%
Joseph Stalin 10 16.95%
Pol Pot 5 8.47%
Barack Obama 30 50.85%
Muammar Gaddafi 0 0%
Mao Zedong 3 5.08%
Robert Mugabe 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 PM #211
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Martain is more independent, I was referring to F1Venom.

Didn't clarify very well, trying to watch Rand Paul, he's been going for seven straight hours now. On CSPAN-2
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2013, 05:45 PM #212
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
Obama will go down in history as one of the biggest baby killers of all time.
It's a shame you had to vote for him. Drugs can do terrible things to the mind.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:30 PM #213
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Martain is more independent, I was referring to F1Venom.
I wa ha ha haaas going to say.

However, I think where I sit on the spectrum is pretty clear cut. More so than most.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:11 PM #214
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower
 
spracks21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
As stated numerous times, you do no want to admit that you did not ask him why he listed FDR because you feel it is OK for a liberal to make nonsense listings and not a Conservative. This has been pointed out, it will continue to be pointed out, and I cite you personally as a major problem with this forum. Partisan politics are the problem in Washington, and in this subforum as well.
I'm confused now. Who initially listed FDR? If f1venom is the liberal you were referring to, then who were you directing the response to? Who is "you" and who is "him" in this?
__________________
Aimless Factory
#21

Last edited by spracks21 : 03-06-2013 at 08:17 PM.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 PM #215
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
I'm confused now. Who initially listed FDR? If f1venom is the liberal you were referring to, then who were you directing the response to? Who is "you" and who is "him" in this?
The "you" is F1Venom. I quoted him then replied with that. The "him" was Martain; it was established earlier in the thread.
My original list had those in the poll in a random order. Martainchurch made his own list, and then asked how I had Obama above Pol Pot (I did not) and fixed my list to explain how they were not in order of worst to least worst. From there I threw FDR on the list because he did. My reasons for doing so were a) because I hadn't thought to until he did and B) He did try to alter the Supreme Court, which was bull****.

My issue was that I was the only person questioned on this, and done so in a rather troll manner by F1Venom. He didn't give a **** why I listed FDR (or notice that I did not rank him very high), and he was clearly more focused on *****ing about Obama even being on the list. I was willing to answer his questions about Reagen, all I asked was that he himself was being dishonest with some of his replies and/or partisan by focusing solely on me.

There is currently a thread going about how this forum "deteriorated" and part of it is that people are partisan about things 24/7. As result, others are partisan on purpose just to create a counter balance. Otherwise you have much independent discussion, and a few far left loons (Gonzo) shifting things to the left. The person in question was even ruining another thread that was not my own and members in high standing with both yourself and Martain did not disagree when I pointed that out. It is a joke.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 PM #216
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower
 
spracks21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 plays in the APPA D3 division
Understood. However, I don't see, in this specific instance at least, how Venom was being partisan when he asked for your explanation regarding FDR. You said the reason for him not calling out Martian was because he thinks it is ok for a liberal to list nonsensical people, but not conservatives. This leads me to believe that one or both of you think Martian is a liberal. Which I will tell you he most certainly is not.

And if you agree that Martian is not a liberal, then how would it be partisan of Venom to ask for your explanation and not Martians? Neither of you belong to his party, so it seems more that he just chose to hear yours instead of Martians, likely because it's your thread. Or because he doesn't believe you have a well thought out reason, and upon hearing Martians, would simply agree with whatever reasoning he provided.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is the only post I'm referring to. Do you stand by it, or did you get some thoughts mixed up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
As stated numerous times, you do no want to admit that you did not ask him why he listed FDR because you feel it is OK for a liberal to make nonsense listings and not a Conservative. This has been pointed out, it will continue to be pointed out, and I cite you personally as a major problem with this forum. Partisan politics are the problem in Washington, and in this subforum as well.
__________________
Aimless Factory
#21

Last edited by spracks21 : 03-06-2013 at 09:03 PM.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 PM #217
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
The "you" is F1Venom. I quoted him then replied with that. The "him" was Martain; it was established earlier in the thread.
My original list had those in the poll in a random order. Martainchurch made his own list, and then asked how I had Obama above Pol Pot (I did not) and fixed my list to explain how they were not in order of worst to least worst. From there I threw FDR on the list because he did. My reasons for doing so were a) because I hadn't thought to until he did and B) He did try to alter the Supreme Court, which was bull****.

My issue was that I was the only person questioned on this, and done so in a rather troll manner by F1Venom. He didn't give a **** why I listed FDR (or notice that I did not rank him very high), and he was clearly more focused on *****ing about Obama even being on the list. I was willing to answer his questions about Reagen, all I asked was that he himself was being dishonest with some of his replies and/or partisan by focusing solely on me.

There is currently a thread going about how this forum "deteriorated" and part of it is that people are partisan about things 24/7. As result, others are partisan on purpose just to create a counter balance. Otherwise you have much independent discussion, and a few far left loons (Gonzo) shifting things to the left. The person in question was even ruining another thread that was not my own and members in high standing with both yourself and Martain did not disagree when I pointed that out. It is a joke.
Lest we forget FDRs pushing of Japan into attacking the US. All because FDR wanted to join the European civil war (WWII). In addition to signing the order to detain American citizens indefinitely, Japanese and Germans alike. It isn't mentioned but a popular american author of the time advocated killing any German American male capable of fathering children. Not that the sentiment was shared by FDR but certainly the irrational paranoia was. I'm a bit lost in the whiskey but the conduct of the allies in the post war Nuremburg trials is absolutely deplorable and if FDR was in any way involved or negligent, it stands as further marks against his character. Deceitful, manipulative, and without honor.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:30 PM #218
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
I voted for obama on this list just to make this thread even more hilarious.
toolbandfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 PM #219
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
Understood. However, I don't see, in this specific instance at least, how Venom was being partisan when he asked for your explanation regarding FDR. You said the reason for him not calling out Martian was because he thinks it is ok for a liberal to list nonsensical people, but not conservatives. This leads me to believe that one or both of you think Martian is a liberal. Which I will tell you he most certainly is not.

And if you agree that Martian is not a liberal, then how would it be partisan of Venom to ask for your explanation and not Martians? Neither of you belong to his party, so it seems more that he just chose to hear yours instead of Martians, likely because it's your thread. Or because he doesn't believe you have a well thought out reason, and upon hearing Martians, would simply agree with whatever reasoning he provided.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is the only post I'm referring to. Do you stand by it, or did you get some thoughts mixed up?
Glad to see yet another person gets it.

To clarify my reasoning for asking Tuff and not Martian, Tuff jumped onboard with Martian's nomination without so much as a hint of discussion between them. I found it more interesting that Tuff would edit to include FDR than Martian listing him the first time. I asked Tuff and it turned into a pages long hissy fit. That hissy fit lead me to believe that Tuff actually had no idea why FDR was on the list and was simply copying Martian to seem smart. Martian's laid out his reasoning but I believe that Tuff's just trying to glean a bit of Martian's intellectualism as Tuff has nothing but insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
From there I threw FDR on the list because he did. My reasons for doing so were a) because I hadn't thought to until he did and B) He did try to alter the Supreme Court, which was bull****.
I lol'd, you need to look up what a dictator is.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Last edited by F1VENOM : 03-07-2013 at 10:58 PM.
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:59 AM #220
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Glad to see yet another person gets it.
If you think I'm buying this, then you're sorely mistaken. This is a ploy to help you save face - nothing more. You're a partisan hack, and it's readily apparent.

Quote:
Tuff actually had no idea why FDR was on the list and was simply copying Martian to seem smart.
I stated my reasons for listing him. I'm a conservative, why would I like FDR? I've bashed him multiple times. I didn't copy anyone to "seem" smart, but you keep playing that angle because you got stragiht up busted lying in this thread. did I have FDR above Hitler? Yes or no?

If you are under the impression that because the thread has "calmed down" that I'm going to be nice to you, then you are completely ****ing delusional. I think it's funny as **** you keep citing "Oh he swore at me, he's not being serious" as an actual argument. Those words are attention getters - nothing more. No different than using bold or underline. If you don't like it because you are a verbal cripple, too damn bad. You straight up lie about your reasoning for asking me and not FDR. You didn't follow the damn thread, didn't realize I listed him after, and haven't ran to that argument until now because you got bagged not paying attention. You and Treghc didn't ask him why because you're partisan hacks. I'm not suggesting that this is the case, I'm telling you this is the case.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3944968&page=2

There is yet another thread where your theatrics of playing slap *** with TSA derailed yet another thread. This time, it was not my thread but someone I know even Martain finds a valued member here. Reason why it was derailed - you can't make posts of actual substance. It was made apparently during global warming, it was made apparent here, it was made apparent there, and multiple other threads. You post one liners and gay gifs and think that you're contributing to political discussion.

This forum is above you, and TSA. You belong in small talk. Get the **** out and go there. For all the *****ing you do about Blake, your posts are not-so-surprisingly about the same length as his, and just as often off topic and of the utmost irrelevance.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:14 AM #221
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
This forum is above you, and TSA. You belong in small talk. Get the **** out and go there. For all the *****ing you do about Blake, your posts are not-so-surprisingly about the same length as his, and just as often off topic and of the utmost irrelevance.
This has been your contribution to ST:P as of late:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78288523 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78273901 - On topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78273837 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78271379 - On topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78271305 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78270468 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78255854 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254452 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254391 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254350 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254298 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254159 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78254053 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78253987 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78253828 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78244988 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78244967 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78244069 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78244026 - Kind of on topic?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78243520 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78243421 - Off topic
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post78243184 - Off topic

You really have no room to talk about being off topic or irrelevant.
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 03-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:12 PM #222
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
The "you" is F1Venom. I quoted him then replied with that. The "him" was Martain; it was established earlier in the thread.
My original list had those in the poll in a random order. Martainchurch made his own list, and then asked how I had Obama above Pol Pot (I did not) and fixed my list to explain how they were not in order of worst to least worst. From there I threw FDR on the list because he did. My reasons for doing so were a) because I hadn't thought to until he did and B) He did try to alter the Supreme Court, which was bull****.

My issue was that I was the only person questioned on this, and done so in a rather troll manner by F1Venom. He didn't give a **** why I listed FDR (or notice that I did not rank him very high), and he was clearly more focused on *****ing about Obama even being on the list. I was willing to answer his questions about Reagen, all I asked was that he himself was being dishonest with some of his replies and/or partisan by focusing solely on me.

There is currently a thread going about how this forum "deteriorated" and part of it is that people are partisan about things 24/7. As result, others are partisan on purpose just to create a counter balance. Otherwise you have much independent discussion, and a few far left loons (Gonzo) shifting things to the left. The person in question was even ruining another thread that was not my own and members in high standing with both yourself and Martain did not disagree when I pointed that out. It is a joke.
I don't think partisanship is an issue. I think the issue is needing to win. To be right. That is what drags down this place. Ridicule over Reason. Not that I think (ironically) very highly of reason, but I'm tired of constantly reading other people berate each other. It isn't about how much you hate liberalism or conservatism, but how much you hate liberals or conservatives. Lord knows we all know how Gonzo and FreeEnterprise feel about their rivals.

When you conduct yourselves in the manner that these gentlemen do, you will never get others to convert. It doesn't matter that you are correct and they are not. Unless you give someone a respectful way to back out, you are just alienating them from your cause. Truth is not enough.

Last edited by Iamamartianchurch : 03-08-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 PM #223
Eric the Fish
 
 
Eric the Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
A silly link for a stupid thread. presenting Fappy the anti masturbation dolphin. https://www.facebook.com/fappythedolphin?filter=2 yah know, cause this thread is just mental masturbation.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:36 PM #224
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
You really have no room to talk about being off topic or irrelevant.


Same thread. Using your own logic, every post you made in that thread was completely off topic. Way to wreck yourself trying to be snarky and clever. As stated before, I've lost respect for you and the more you post here, the less intelligent I think you are. I began the thread, and you and your pal did a fairly remarkable job trying to derail and threadjack - props for that much.

Additionally, I like how you ONCE AGAIN have refused to acknowledge the other side guilty of being a partisan troll hack in a thread that I clearly posted. Which leads right into the next post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I don't think partisanship is an issue.
I 100% completely disagree. Treghc just made a clear cut example of partisan politics. Again. There is another thread on this board I linked with someone being worthless, and he remains silent about that. He'll remain silent as long as the right, be it Libertarians or Republicans, are being bashed. If the left is bashed, he has a problem with it. He does not represent everyone, but partisan politics is a major factor up here.


Quote:
I think the issue is needing to win. To be right. That is what drags down this place. Ridicule over Reason. Not that I think (ironically) very highly of reason, but I'm tired of constantly reading other people berate each other.
I won't disagree. I'm probably more guilty of this than a lot of people, but I also am not going to back easily. I can cite numerous people who feel a need to "win" but this should not be mixed up with someone trying to distort the truth and lie in order to save face and look like a credible person. I offered to discuss (and possibly agree with) Venom regarding Reagen.


Quote:
When you conduct yourselves in the manner that these gentlemen do, you will never get others to convert. It doesn't matter that you are correct and they are not. Unless you give someone a respectful way to back out, you are just alienating them from your cause. Truth is not enough.
Do not disagree. Some people up here, (Gonzo obviously), are not going to convert, and will go as far as to lying or ignoring discussion, in order to see their cause win. The party they represent = has correct view on all issues. Laying a respectful means for someone to back out would work just great if people up here were smart enough to see it and utilize it. I thought I provided one here to Venom, but I simply refuse to let him snake his way out again when the partisan issue remains. If people here were less partisan, then discussions could be more even keel and winning and losing would be less important. Winning becomes important when a few people just do not admit wrongdoings on anything at all. The best example I have ever seen on this board is Gonzo [u]refusing[/i] to admit that spending that build up either under Bush or Reagen, was done while the Democrats controlled Congress, and he just refused to admit the left had any part in that whole fiasco.

Nonsense.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:48 PM #225
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I consider myself to be very partisan when it comes to a few things. Obviously not any particular political party. On an ideological basis I believe there are a handful of things I am extremely steadfast in. However, this has never hindered my ability to speak to others. I like to think I don't get hostile, when it actually matters.

I think you are confirming what I am diagnosing in a way. All the talk about bashing conservatives, basing liberals. It is about the person, not the ideology, and that is precisely the problem. Is there something wrong with saying "Libertarianism is a bunk ideology, here's why, aks we can debate it." ? I don't believe that is bad. It is a good place to be partisan and say, "well you know Progressivism is better and here's why"

Instead of that happening, what we get is "libtards!" "Right wing extremists!" Etc etc. It is no longer politics at this point. It is two people telling each other how much they hate other people. Like it or not, you are very guilty of this behavior. You are hung up on personality vs. personality. Same as gonzo. You have just as much ability to ask, "what is it about neoconservatism and progressivism that caused both to spend enormous amounts of money"

Bad eggs are everywhere, I expect no one to constantly play the apologetics game for those bad eggs.

Last edited by Iamamartianchurch : 03-08-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:42 PM #226
FuzzyFish
 
 
FuzzyFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Carlsbad, California
 has been a member for 10 years
I think you guys are kinda immature. No modern politician compares to dictators that literally murdered millions of people. The worst of those dictators though is definitely Mao Zedong. 70 million people died from his regime, not just from purges and executions but also starvation. I would like for us to get a new president, but I think comparing him to Stalin and such is just like when people compared Bush to Hitler.
__________________
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —George W Bush Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
FuzzyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:04 PM #227
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyFish View Post
I think you guys are kinda immature. No modern politician compares to dictators that literally murdered millions of people.
They didn't "literally murder millions of people", they indirectly murdered millions of people by giving the military orders to do so. You should learn what the word literally means for next time.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:07 PM #228
FuzzyFish
 
 
FuzzyFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Carlsbad, California
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
They didn't "literally murder millions of people", they indirectly murdered millions of people by giving the military orders to do so. You should learn what the word literally means for next time.
So are you saying they figuratively murdered millions of people? If you're saying an absolute dictator giving an order to murder people isn't murdering people then following that logic I should be able to stab people to death and then blame the knife.
__________________
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —George W Bush Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
FuzzyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:14 PM #229
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyFish View Post
So are you saying they figuratively murdered millions of people? If you're saying an absolute dictator giving an order to murder people isn't murdering people then following that logic I should be able to stab people to death and then blame the knife.
No I said they indirectly killed millions of people, in the same post you just quoted. And if you're saying it means they literally killed people, then you also have to admit obama literally killed two americans when he ordered drone strikes on them. And since that's the case, why isn't he rotting in prison? Do you want a murderer for a president?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:51 PM #230
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post


Same thread. Using your own logic, every post you made in that thread was completely off topic. Way to wreck yourself trying to be snarky and clever. As stated before, I've lost respect for you and the more you post here, the less intelligent I think you are. I began the thread, and you and your pal did a fairly remarkable job trying to derail and threadjack - props for that much.

Additionally, I like how you ONCE AGAIN have refused to acknowledge the other side guilty of being a partisan troll hack in a thread that I clearly posted. Which leads right into the next post....
I never stated my posts weren't on topic on this thread. I'm also not the one telling who should post what.

Swing and a miss. But hey, at least my post history has a flurry of helpful posts in it. It seems that all you do is post spiteful rhetoric with the occasional special snowflake.

I don't care what you think of me. Do you honestly believe you're someone of significant value?

I'll also let it be known that I've duked it out with gonzo on many occasions. I've had my differences with TSA. I've had disagreements with Martian (though I wouldn't label him as being anywhere near gonzo or TSA). Why do I lash out against the right-leaning people of this forum more often? It has something to do with their lack of intelligence. A lot of these posters, such as Blake, have gone full retard at times. Gonzo, LTK, and the like all post information rather than opinionated "logic." While I don't believe bias should overtake truth or facts, I see no problem with someone being partisan. I don't get why you care so much if someone leans a certain way. The only problem comes when they let it blind them from the truth.
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 03-08-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:33 PM #231
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
I never stated my posts weren't on topic on this thread.
Ok then you have no room to talk.

Quote:
Swing and a miss.
Yeah, you struck out with your piss poor analogy, forgetting that you yourself were completely worthless in this thread. I think you started posting that asuming "Oh, I'm the mighty Treghc. I might of been off topic here....nah, who am I kidding? I'm ****ing fabulous!"

Quote:
I don't care what you think of me. Do you honestly believe you're someone of significant value?
I feel like I'm talking to Vega from the Street Fighter II series when I address you. You climb the fence and prepare to swandive, and I just Dragon punch you over and over. Trademark snotty Treghc has made a return - whoo ya.

Quote:
I'll also let it be known ....
And I'll let it be known I stopped giving a **** about anything you had to say days ago when you were a partisan hack in this very thread, once again.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump