PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-21-2013, 11:13 PM #22
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman33 View Post
Marcozombie- the sound you're describing sounds like the same thing mine does which I believe is just the bolt returning against the guide or the spacer. There's certainly no mistaking its a mech gun from the way it sounds shooting.
Yeah, I kinda figured thats the way its supposed to sound. Funny but I couldn't pick the sound up on shooting videos. I looked down the feedneck while i dryfired and noticed the 'click' matched the rearward movement of the bolt.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:15 PM #23
marcozombie

Quote:
I used to spend crazy money on gear and always owned some crazy high end stuff. Now that I play for fun (no tourneys) I'm the definition of a budget baller. Old as hell gear and a budget marker, the eNMEy works great for me. The only thing I notice is I still shoot a crapload of paint but over a longer period of time (I play longer) partly due to how much fun I have shooting my new toy.
I still own and wear my contract killer pants.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:17 PM #24
marcozombie

Question-Oring on stock barrel: Good idea to swap it out with the cp barrel ring?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:07 AM #25
soccerstud_2009
I LIKE TURTLES

Annual Supporting Member
soccerstud_2009 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerstud_2009 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie
Question-Oring on stock barrel: Good idea to swap it out with the cp barrel ring?
Should be ok either way the stock oring is probably a bit thicker so it will snug up better
soccerstud_2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:27 PM #26
marcozombie

It's actually thinner than the cp barrel oring. When I screw the cp onto the enmy, the cp logo ends up pointing skyward and not displayed on the side. I figure the thinner oring would give it that extra quarter turn it needs to set the logo horizontal to the frame
Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM #27
soccerstud_2009
I LIKE TURTLES

Annual Supporting Member
soccerstud_2009 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerstud_2009 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie
It's actually thinner than the cp barrel oring. When I screw the cp onto the enmy, the cp logo ends up pointing skyward and not displayed on the side. I figure the thinner oring would give it that extra quarter turn it needs to set the logo horizontal to the frame
O i gotcha
soccerstud_2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:39 PM #28
HAYSTACKBLACK
Water of Eorlds

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I tried all the the enmey we got to run a little local x ball church league. They shoot grate. Short trigger pull, light weigh. I like them way better than the 98's.

Using RPS all star, 270ish fps I was getting 300+- balls out of a ninja 35ci 3k tank. 400 from a 48 3k.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:51 AM #29
Hogz_5203
Spragoo

has been a member for 10 years
Hogz_5203 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hogz_5203 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hogz_5203 supports Empire
Does the HPA tank need to be HP or LP outlet for the Enmey??

http://albanyscenarioclub.org/

Old Feedback 6+/0-:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=416536
Hogz_5203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:34 AM #30
busman33
Moe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogz_5203 View Post
Does the HPA tank need to be HP or LP outlet for the Enmey??
Either one will be fine since the regulator will bring it down to operating pressure regardless of the tank regs output. My suggestion would be to get an LP tank (not the SLP though which is super low pressure) unless you need HP for another marker you own. Most of the more current markers run on LP and some even require it, so it will be better for you should you chose to use it on a different marker. You best bet IMO would be a ninja adjustable regulator. It has two shims in it and adjusts from 450 to 600 to 800 psi by adding the shims inside the reg (easy to do).

Bonefide SHOCKER ROCKER!!!
busman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:09 PM #31
Henchman

Quote:
Either one will be fine since the regulator will bring it down to operating pressure regardless of the tank regs output. My suggestion would be to get an LP tank (not the SLP though which is super low pressure) unless you need HP for another marker you own. Most of the more current markers run on LP and some even require it, so it will be better for you should you chose to use it on a different marker. You best bet IMO would be a ninja adjustable regulator. It has two shims in it and adjusts from 450 to 600 to 800 psi by adding the shims inside the reg (easy to do).
What's the advantage of lowering the pressure on the tanks reg?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:10 PM #32
Henchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAYSTACKBLACK View Post
I tried all the the enmey we got to run a little local x ball church league. They shoot grate. Short trigger pull, light weigh. I like them way better than the 98's.

Using RPS all star, 270ish fps I was getting 300+- balls out of a ninja 35ci 3k tank. 400 from a 48 3k.
I shot almost 4 pods and a rotor from a 48/3.5k
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 AM #33
busman33
Moe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henchman View Post
What's the advantage of lowering the pressure on the tanks reg?
There might not be much if any advantage to LP with the eNMEy. It could give better consistency since the regulator only needs to bring the input pressure down from 450 to 190 vs HP 850 to 190. I was only suggesting LP in case he needed to use the tank on other guns that require it or recommend it like bob longs or axes. LP in general puts less stress on regulators and even macro line which is why I use it. I currently run a ninja adjustable without the shims giving me approximately 450 psi from the tank. I know other guns also run most consistent with a tank pressure roughly double the operating pressure.

Bonefide SHOCKER ROCKER!!!
busman33 is offline   Reply With Quote