PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2013, 10:12 PM #1
destruction inc.
nepl baller

destruction inc. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
couple of half block questions

hey guys i just picked up a somewhat completed half block off a buddy. i originally owned the gun and then sold it to him and he half blocked it and now i have it again. i have a few questions.

the pump arm needs to be shorted what is the best way to go about shorting it?

it has an e2 frame on it and i need to know if the eye is bad because the wire was pinched when i got it. when i boot it up and pull the trigger it clicks a single shot. i havent owned a cocker in years and i cant remember if its supposed to.

i think that the questions i have but if anyone know of a thread about half blocks and tunning them and what not please let me know id like to learn a little bit more thanks guys
john richarsdon fan #10
destruction inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:09 AM #2
cruciatus111
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

cruciatus111 is playing at Living Legends V
cruciatus111 is for the Gunfight
cruciatus111 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cruciatus111 is attending Decay of Nations VI
just cut the pump arm to the proper length, then thread it, not sure what they are, but somebody on here should know, if i were you i would just buy a pump arm that is already cut for halfblock length rather than spend the time and money in trying to cut and thread a pump arm.

it will do that if the eyes are on and there isnt any paint in it. if the eye works the sensitivity reading on the board should change if there is something blocking the eye. if it is broken then itll read the same all the time.
here is a link to the E2 manual- http://files.planeteclipseb2b.com/ma...-MANUAL-EN.pdf

tuning on a half block is pretty much the same thing as a regular cocker. the timing and stuff is all handled by the board.i would set it to factory fast for the settings on it. as for the mechanical tuning, its the same as a regular cocker. to set the velocity turn the ivg 2-3 rotations from flush, then raise pressure from the regulator until it can chrono at the proper speeds. the lpr, zero it out and raise the pressure is high enough to cock the gun, then a little bit higher just to be safe. you also have to make sure your hammer lug depth is down enough for it to catch on the sear, but not too long that it wont release the hammer at all.
WGP Jeff Orr Blackout #41/60
cruciatus111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:18 AM #3
djxenex
Flank em!

djxenex supports Team VICIOUS
djxenex plays in the APPA beginner division
djxenex has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
djxenex has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
10/32
Old 03-08-2013, 08:34 AM #4
tacxplosion

10-32 UNF if you want to get technical, 10/32 will make some people believe you're looking for a 10/32" diameter screw, they'll tell you it comes to 5/32" and get you the wrong die.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote