PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 11:08 AM #736
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
God those pictures on the website are so cringe worthy. The model rolling up the cargo pants looks like a dork. Definitely another hipster suggestion by Incob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
The statement was pretty simple to understand pakrats, maybe you are the one with the low IQ? Another good example is a Ferrari owner being more turned on by a Ferrari then their wife. No hard feelings... I love you Pakrats... but I still gotta ask, why you so mad brO? [IM G]http://chiclycute.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/christian-lacroix.png[/IMG] I know you get that raging boner popping every time you see them rolled up pant legs, so thank me later.
your trolling is weak
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 04:40 PM #737
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
your trolling is weak
He really is a contender for worst this thread has ever seen.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:43 PM #738
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Buy my Gap tie someone. It was $30 on black friday, worn 3-5 times tops since I got it, I need money.

Not sure what material but it's soft and nice quality. Colors are navy blue and maroon. Square bottom knit tie.

$25 OBO shipped.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:25 PM #739
jacksonblue
Most Legendary.

jacksonblue donated to help Peyton Trent
jacksonblue helped look for balloons
jacksonblue is playing at Living Legends III
jacksonblue owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
jacket doesn't fit too bad ^

vests on vests
HOLY ****
Old 03-08-2013, 01:37 AM #740
Chris-Craft

considering copping:

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=37150

and

http://caliroots.com/c-store/product.asp?id=31982
Old 03-08-2013, 06:25 AM #741
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
lol jackson blue wow

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 03-08-2013, 02:47 PM #742
We sphure

Getting my suit tailored today.

The waist makes me look pregnant.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:29 PM #743
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I feel like my APCs are pretty borderline, figured I'd ask here. As to who I am asking, you know who you are. Are my APCs slightly too big or am I just too used to my high waisted slim fit canvas AA joints I always wear?

I have 2 pair, the green/black canvas work pants, if you look at this thread you've seen them, not that it's really important you've seen them, but I wear them 4-5 times a week combined so these APCs just throw me off as I'm not used to straight cut pants like these and I'm not 100% sure about them.

My waist measures just under 33 inches where I wear them (32 and 7/8s) and they're tagged 31. I thought the 30s would have been too small, especially because shorter inseam. They're just slightly bigger than what I think would be ideal (just about a half inch or so in the waist) but should I stop wearing them until I gain weight or is it fine and I'm just used to slim cut?

Also recently dropped them down from 3 cuffs to a single cuff since the knee to hem softened up. It was/still is like 65 degrees here today, **** rules, I'm ready for spring, **** winter.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:39 PM #744
SUR3
bangbang

they look too loose in the seat imo, but the rest of the fit looks good. can't tell exactly though because your shirt is over your *** but on my pair, they are like molded around my butt.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:55 PM #745
casultytosociety
BlacMac

tight butts
Old 03-09-2013, 07:28 PM #746
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
they look too loose in the seat imo, but the rest of the fit looks good. can't tell exactly though because your shirt is over your *** but on my pair, they are like molded around my butt.
That's how my old ones were and that's why I say they're slightly large in the waist. For how skinny my legs are my *** is big even too, it's more the crotch is looser than I'd like than the seat.

I'll grow into them and when I finally wash they'll be perfect I think. I'm just used to having my pants wrapped around my tiny chicken legs so it just looks off to me and it's hard for me to judge just because it's not my typical cut.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:25 PM #747
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I just haven't worn them much the past 2 weeks, just threw me off today. The more I wear them the more I like them, I'm just used to slimmer pants so it just ****ed with me, also haven't slept in like 40 hours now.

I just have to pull my belt down in front to wear them more on my hips in front but higher up in the back.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:06 PM #748
SUR3
bangbang

ya. i mean the new standards are slim-straight, but the size of the leg opening throws me off when i don't wear mine often. i love to have a tapered leg on things
Old 03-10-2013, 10:01 AM #749
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

fits good, straight cut looks a little wacky if the thigh/seat is super tight and the rest is loose, which is why i wear taper, dem thighs.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:55 PM #750
brad2645

Nice!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 PM #751
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Thanks b-rad.

Was bored and comparing of my APCs and Nudies earlier, which were the only jeans I had for over a year until I got these APCs ~10 weeks ago. Also, SUR3, I know you've got some NS and been looking at G.T.'s so you might find this helpful.

The Nudies fit nearly skin tight, perfect super slim fit and actually, technically Grim Tims are a straight cut, no tapers. It's much slimmer at the bottom and sort of looks tapered, but it's all parallel.

Blows my mind how big of a difference there is between them when I have them on, laid flat they're only about 2 inches bigger at most and that becomes less all the way down to the hem.

I guess it just makes such a big difference because that 2 inches is doubled when I have them on because I'm not 2-D, but still they don't look that different when laid flat like this compared to when I have them on.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:16 PM #752
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

LOL @ chunky goth ninja, it's not the worst or all that bad really but it made me laugh. That style just looks weird on heavier set folk, would be pretty dope otherwise.
Quote:

Layer Tee - Silent DD
LS Tee - Kai Aakmann
Knit - MMM(Douceur Mohair)
Skirt - Homemade
Sweatpant - Silent DD
Sneaker - Rick Owens
Beanie - The North Face
Mit - HM
Bag - Marc by MJ

Last edited by parkrats : 03-10-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:13 AM #753
SUR3
bangbang

never seen a fatty goth ninja fit...and now i know why.

are the GTs really not tapered? I swear it says on the nudie site that it is. doesn't really matter if its such a narrow leg opening though. thanks for the pic bruh
Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 AM #754
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I mean I read on the Nudie site they're a slim straight cut, like I said, it's just that the leg opening is a drastic change from the thigh measurement creating the illusion of a tapered cut. I think mine are somewhere around 10" thigh and 7" opening and that's pretty extreme especially when that 7" runs parallel all the way to right above the knee.

When folded in half like they are above it's much easier to see that the side seams are perfectly horizontal from the waist to hem, this side is marked with the blue line, it's just not lined up perfect above so it might look different but it's a 0*/180* angle.

Of course the red side has the taper from the waist outward to form the point and then it tapers back in to just above the knee where it runs parallel to the blue side all the way to the hem. That's the only place they aren't perfectly horizontal and parallel, but all jeans are cut like that because humans have things call butts and there needs be space for said butts.

Adding these lines should help reveal the straight cut. Again blue line is outer seam when worn, red line is inseam. I didn't have them lined up perfect but these lines are what it would be had I taken the time to get it just right. Also screen shot clip from Nudie site, you must have misread or got them confused with another cut.

If you look you can see the APCs taper all the way from butt point to hem, while those are known as a slim straight cut as well, most site descriptions will say that there's a slight taper to create a slightly small leg opening. If you want to get technical, the Nudies are more of a straight cut than the APCs because Nudies are parallel on both sides, APCs have no parallel action going on anywhere, but the outer seams are perfectly horizontal and run along the blue line just as the GTs do, so they're classified as straight.

Last edited by parkrats : 03-11-2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 AM #755
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Know ya jawnz kidz.

I actually didn't know that until I looked into it today but I guess it's a good thing to know exactly what I've got.

Also I thought they did something when I got this new pair but I wasn't sure, but apparently NS have redesigned measurements. They're about a half inch bigger throughout than the old 31s used to be (all sizes are + half inch to the old measures, not just 31s changed). Context has the current measurement chart up and you can still find old ones on google to see the differences.

Context added a note that the sizing has been adjusted and they probably aren't just ****ing stupid and wrong, they knew what they used to be and saw they changed, or maybe APC tells them just not the public, IDK how that works. But New Standards are a bit different than they used to be, according to Context and a few other sources.

Either people can't take the same measurements as others or they've redesigned them a couple times, I wish that APC would tell us that themselves. Doesn't make sense to me for them not to tell us about a change in the measurements and still call them the exact same thing like nothing changed... I guess it's still the same cut/shape just slightly enlarged and that's why they keep the NS name but still, they should announce that ****.

Last edited by parkrats : 03-11-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 AM #756
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

granadier
anglo-american optical
maverick
US (or CAD?) army
harry rosen
united stock dry goods for sidney's
soho

Last edited by incobWTF : 03-11-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Closed Thread