Groundzr0 plays in the PSP
Groundzr0 is an NCPA player
Groundzr0 plays in the APPA D4 division
Groundzr0 supports Empire
Cool East TX player looking for a team for AXBL Lite events 2-5

Name: Drew Webb
Position: Front
Years Played: tournaments: 3, total: 13

I live roughly an hour from the DFW area, and am interested in being a part of a team for the AXBL Lite events. I know I can make events 3 and 4. 2 I could probably do (and I would really like to), but I do have a huge test the following Monday and college has to come first (I'll have to judge how prepared I am for that test as it gets closer). Event #5 I can probably make, but I don't know my schedule for next semester yet, so I'll have to wait to say I'm 100% in for that one until I get that schedule. Again, like event 2, I'd love to make event 5, but college has to come first (as much as I hate that).

Anyway, I'm a 22 y/o male, 5 ft 9in, who weighs 150 and who has been playing paintball since 2000. From 2004-2007 I played on 2 different field teams, one of them being out of Dallas. Both of them would be considered D4, and in those 3 years I probably played between 12-18 tournaments in and around Texas. I love the sport, am willing to drive at most 2 hours away for practices (based on Tyler, TX's location), and can pay my way to the events (though cheap paint and heavily split hotel rooms would be nice). I am also very good at communication, aggressive play, and making smart moves. I would say that I'm pretty easy to get along with as long as the team takes the game seriously and we're competitive (most of my enjoyment of the sport comes from winning). I play front (dorito side or snake, it doesn't matter), but I have no problem playing anywhere else.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to put up, but I lost the camera all that stuff was on when I moved a couple years ago (trust me, I'm more upset about me not having any picture than you are).

Pm me or post here (I'll check the thread pretty often) if I sound useful to you and your team!

Edit: also let me know if you could use an extra body for practices, or for a tryout. Even if I don't make a team, I'd like to play with competitive opponents on a regular basis.

Last edited by Groundzr0 : 03-19-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Groundzr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups