PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 PM #1
bmhines

Gun Suggestions

Hello everyone,

So I wanted to buy my boyfriend a paintball gun for his birthday! I have no idea what to buy, so I'm hoping you guys can help me... I know nothing about this sport so any and all details will help me. He used to paintball all the time in a field type situation with a bunch of blowup things out there (sorry I don't know terminology). He's picky about what he wants and he's mentioned this before, but I didn't write down what he wanted. So I'm looking to spend approximately 300-500 dollars on a gun and a "hopper." Any suggestions?? And where could I purchase something like this?

Thank you!!
bmhines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 PM #2
tehkosta

tehkosta owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
as a hopper i recommend a dye rotor which is 150-200 and for a gun an empire mini i would've recommended the empire axe but your budgets to low. ill post links below.
http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Mini_P...Gun_s/2940.htm
http://www.ansgear.com/Dye_Rotor_Pai...der_s/1228.htm
i also recommend buying from this site.
tehkosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:31 PM #3
GuyFromCompton

GuyFromCompton plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhines View Post
Hello everyone,

So I wanted to buy my boyfriend a paintball gun for his birthday! I have no idea what to buy, so I'm hoping you guys can help me... I know nothing about this sport so any and all details will help me. He used to paintball all the time in a field type situation with a bunch of blowup things out there (sorry I don't know terminology). He's picky about what he wants and he's mentioned this before, but I didn't write down what he wanted. So I'm looking to spend approximately 300-500 dollars on a gun and a "hopper." Any suggestions?? And where could I purchase something like this?

Thank you!!
Get him and EGO 2007, i also have a hopper for you, message me!
GuyFromCompton is offline   Reply With Quote