WTT/S Two PM's For Camera

Rules:
Post then pm me.
No Spamming
Feedback will dictate who ships first.
Mainly looking to trade.
Will only sell if the price is right.

Hello PbNation,

Today I have two very nice pm8's that I would like to trade for HD cameras/camcorders such as HD GoPros etc. I want to start making videos so I want quality cameras. If I can't get good trade offers then I'm also looking for cash offers via paypal.

The first pm8 is custom contract killer anno'd with many upgrades.

NOW WILLING TO SELL. $420 FOR THE CONTRACT KILLER PM8 AND $350 FOR THE RED TO BLACK FADE.

-hater board
-dye ul
-clamping feedneck
-magnetic ball detents
-Billy Wing bolt
-Pooty can mod
-eigenring

The second pm8 is red to black fade with only a few upgrades

-dm style hyper 3 reg
-clamping feedneck
-magnetic ball detents

I don't have cases for either one but they do come with a 20x oring replacement kit, an extra eye pipe, 1 manual, 2 hyper 3 top hats, and the original proto hyper 3 reg.

I also have miscellaneous paintball equipment such as a tank, Dye rotor, and clothing that I will take pictures of later. Basically, this can end up being a full paintball setup.

Both of them have normal barrel tip ware and minor scratches. The laser'd portion of the contract killers pm8 is rough in a few areas but this does not affect the looks or performance.

If you have any questions then pm me. If I get a chance I will make a shooting video to prove that they both work fine and do not leak.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:56 PM #2
iliksiliksiliks

Annual Supporting Member
iliksiliksiliks owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
camera in sig , also have Creative lab Vadeo pocket camera HD
iliksiliksiliks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:41 PM #3
LordofdaEgo

Pm'd
Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 PM #4
nichonitro
Mangiore Photography

Annual Supporting Member
nichonitro is a Paintball photographer
nichonitro is playing at Living Legends VII
I have a pentax k7

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.