PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-26-2013, 05:40 AM #1
boyder

Looking to Play - Toronto

Hey guys, looking for a place to play around Toronto; located in St.Catharines. 20 years old, Years of tournament experience, fairly capable player, financially secure, dedicated to learning to play better. Could be two players if you have room (RXL quality). Pm me if your looking for players, thanks
boyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2013, 09:53 AM #2
FreshlyCutLawn
Brap Brap

FreshlyCutLawn is playing at Living Legends V
FreshlyCutLawn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
FreshlyCutLawn has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
FreshlyCutLawn supports DLX Technology
most cxbl teams have filled up for the season but check out ESPL if you have no luck finding a team.

WANT TO BUY GEO2 VP DEUCE TRIGGER. PM ME!
FreshlyCutLawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:48 PM #3
boyder

Just using RXL as an example of approximate skill.

Take a lLook at my FX F/S/T:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3942763
boyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 PM #4
paddyboy

I'm also looking to get on a decent team for the summer, proly too late though
paddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM #5
OshawaOutlaws

Oshawa outlaws - Brother team of Oshawa Ominous are looking to pick up 2 new players for this season (we have two that bailed last minute). This is a great opportunity to join an organized group of committed tournament paintball players. (Specifically looking for front players) but not limited to* meaning if you think you got what it takes -BRING IT.... Ages we are looking for are 14 and older preferably (however all ages are welcome to attend the tryouts) Players must be able to practice once every second Saturday along with Oshawa Ominous, be able to make it out to events when given notice, and represent our sponsors (Virtue, Camp X, Valken, UGP) with pride. If interested in trying out for the team please send a message to oshawa.outlaws@aol.com and we will fill you in on details for our upcoming open tryouts- Thank you for the time, best wishes.
OshawaOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups