Invert O.G owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Invert O.G supports Team VICIOUS
Invert O.G plays in the APPA D4 division
Invert O.G supports Empire
any news on what went wrong with your ego im kinda curious
Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 AM #65
bonusball024

bonusball024 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Not yet the guys that were teching the gun said he had a new solenoid coming in as well as a new board because the back button stopped working again. NickyT said they wanted to look at it themselves so we're sending it over there. Hopefully I'll have it back soon.

Last edited by bonusball024 : 09-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.
bonusball024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:11 AM #66
bonusball024

Alright so Gerry over in RI called me and let me know what the problem was. Apparently their is a component within the Solenoid that was loose. He said this may have vibrated loose.. and said it was a pretty simple fix. They are also going to replace the board because of the problem with the back button not working.

I find it kind of odd the more I think about it that something would vibrate loose within the solenoid that early but.. like everyone says this is what warranty is for.

Gerry was extremely helpful, he called me on the phone and did what he could to get everything worked out.

should be back in 3 days.. *sigh* no playing this weekend

Old 09-15-2012, 11:18 AM #67
C0ck3r_W0RR1OR
Dyin's for Fools!

Annual Supporting Member
C0ck3r_W0RR1OR owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
C0ck3r_W0RR1OR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
"Good-Mood-Gerry" will always get you sorted out
C0ck3r_W0RR1OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM #68
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonusball024
Alright so Gerry over in RI called me and let me know what the problem was. Apparently their is a component within the Solenoid that was loose. He said this may have vibrated loose.. and said it was a pretty simple fix. They are also going to replace the board because of the problem with the back button not working.

I find it kind of odd the more I think about it that something would vibrate loose within the solenoid that early but.. like everyone says this is what warranty is for.

Gerry was extremely helpful, he called me on the phone and did what he could to get everything worked out.

should be back in 3 days.. *sigh* no playing this weekend
Could always have a back up gun or borrow one. I mean I bought the PM7 as a back up...and it's for sale in my sig cause I need money .
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:41 PM #69
bonusball024

Ya my back ups are all out of action as well =p which is why I decided to stop buying used stuff.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:24 AM #70
Clippy

Clippy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Don't over think it too much dude. My brand new Luxe started leaking out the grip frame after it's second outing. After troubleshooting all the usual stuff guess what it turned out to be? A loose solenoid. And by that I mean the long phillips head screws that hold the sections of the solenoid together were loose. It does happen, apparently to us lol.

BTW - I also have an Ego11 and Etek3 that have been awesome from day one. Win some lose some hey?
Clippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:48 PM #71
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Dang bud. The same thing happened to me a couple months ago. I bought an exclusive color v2 vic from ansgear. It came broken out of the box. Sent it to blast had it for a week and it went down again. Apparently they had a bad batch of guns. Hopefully no more problems for ya!

Last edited by TwistedFreak : 09-28-2012 at 03:50 PM.
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:42 PM #72
etek4trades
Wanna sell an Ego 11?

etek4trades owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
etek4trades has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
etek4trades has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i never buy guns from ansgear, i mowed lawns all summer and bought an etek 4 lt from them, and when i got it it had a broken trigger, i contacted eclipse and sent it back, they said it looked used and had been shot, which i didnt possibly do. but they sent me a brand new one free of charge, they even covered shipping. now my gun shoots ropes, looking into an ego 11. im getting off topic, point is, is that eclipse makes amazing guns and has great customer service. if you contact them im sue you will get a replacement