Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2013, 02:42 PM #148
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph1329 View Post
no need for the bully tactics

http://newsroom.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...ol-401k-loans/

I really don't give a **** about the noble goals this guy may have. This is the same federal government that set up SS and then stole from it for it's own personal gain only to find out later it cannot repay the loans given by the citizens against their will.

Do you really trust the government this much? There is no need for the nanny state to regulate us like this.

Are you making fun of yesme and his opinions because you're not responsible enough with you own money and need the government oversight?
I make fun of yesme because he is an idiot. You are not much better.

My personal finances are in excellent condition, thank you. I do not need government assistance for anything.
Space Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2013, 03:39 PM #149
Murph1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
I make fun of yesme because he is an idiot. You are not much better.

My personal finances are in excellent condition, thank you. I do not need government assistance for anything.
ok then you probably don't agree with this proposal.
I guess you're just trolling then.
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:58 PM #150
Space Pope

His post isn't about the proposal in any context resembling reality. His post exist to insinuate some sort of sinister plot being put in place by "them" to crash the economy. He deserves to be laughed at and shooed away.
Space Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:00 PM #151
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

'twas the jews, i tells ya
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM #152
Murph1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
What else can I say other than it's all wrong?

Specifically this: "As horrible as it sounds we need more sequestration and bigger"

Everyone worth anything (CBO, NBER, etc) knows that more sequestration will push us into another recession which will lower total tax revenue (leading to more debt) as well as hurt our economy.
Well TheSilentAssassin i guess we get to see who eats crow now. I'll be sure to tag this topic for later use.

As of right now the sky isn't falling.
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:52 PM #153
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Well TheSilentAssassin i guess we get to see who eats crow now. I'll be sure to tag this topic for later use.

This is a 10 year ordeal (if allowed to play out) that will cause another dip and an even more protracted recession.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 PM #154
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
The next dip was already projected prior to the White House wanting the sequestration.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 PM #155
Eric the Fish

Quote:

Well gee, its been what, two business days? If the SHTF its not going to be an immediate occurance.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:15 PM #156
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
The next dip was already projected prior to the White House wanting the sequestration.
Low confidence has a way of scaring people into hoarding money. This just makes the boogie man more real and things worse.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 PM #157
Eric the Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Aside from who may have wanted the sequestration, the dip that the USA might fall into has a lot to do with the Euro zone going into its own recession yet again. Due in large part to.... the austerity measures put into place over there for the last few years.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:19 PM #158
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
Do you think they can give you advice on what canned foods to store? Perhaps provide a list of other goods you can hoard with which to barter when the economy collapses? This might be exactly what you needed, yesme.

Boy your a regular one trick pony when it comes to talking **** eh? No worries i realize you're not that bright. Say that economy is on a tear right now huh? stock market highs and all that. The good times must be here again eh?

For those coming out of the coma.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...ollapse-system
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote