Those timmies ain't got nothing on this. The What the Hellwood?
This Intimidator is a monster and sports all the necessary upgrades to mow yourself in the face. It includes
* A 10" CP barrel...yellow back and green tip. Why? Cuz we're down with the Packers.
* A chrome, pimped out Hybrid adjustable ram cap.
* A busted Hyper 2 reg, because as all the kiddies will tell you, Dye is amazing. Until they sell their marker or trade it to you. Then PE is the greatest thing ever.
* Red Macroline - Why? Because I can.
* Camo Grips, well worn so we can be hiding in the woods during woodsball games and big pimpin' during tournaments.
* Balancing a tank on your shoulder is so 2008. I'm all about 2001. The green drop forward ensures balance and stability for the next upgrade...
* A 20 oz CO2 tank, because internal solenoid o-rings are no big deal.
* Further cementing the 1 of 1 status of this gun are my 1 of 1 A-Bomb eye covers. These were the only ones done stock in blue. It makes this gun more valuable. So much so that if the value was normally X, this gun would be X as it approaches Infinity. That awesome. And let's be honest. Bombs are cool. Unless you live in a remote Afghan or Pakistani village and you're harboring Taliban. In that case, bombs are very bad.
* A Classic Intimidator bolt. Everyone knows paint shoots better with metal on metal action in the breach. How else are you going to get that "spark"?
* A Lasoya LPR, as greasy as it's namesake's hair and just as long this LPR and volumizer ensure we're never starved for air.
* My feedneck's not secure unless I have something dynamic on there. Nothing says dynamic like a new feedneck, instead I got a lime green collet and put it on instead. Because I'm cheap.
* No gun is complete without a Techna. How else are you going to mow faces?
* The HK decorations on the gun ensure that my gun shoots faster, quieter, more consistently, with more AGG, and declares my full poser status at the field. If it would only get Mark Kressin a razor, world peace would be assured and we could all live in hippie harmony.