Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2013, 11:58 AM #1
SaltatioMortis

Question Problem with German Etha(fps dropping)

Hello, i am new to Paintball and after my 10th gaming day I bought a second hand Etha.I hope some of you have encountered this problem and can offer me help after i searched for 2 days everywhere on the internet. Firstthe Etha worked well (except for air leakage at small hole in at bottom of ASA) but after a few games the fps dropped so much the balls rolled out of the barrel. I turned the Reg screw until it had 230 fps with german setup again. After that it startet dropping further untill the balls rolled out again. My friend with more experience then Dissasembled it , lubed it , checked the o-rings and so on wich didnt change anything(meanwhile we had turned the Screw to max . at home I tried it again with another( newer) bottle and it sounded fine, and the air leakage stopped (couldnt check with paint because I didnt want to take my gun outside in town ^^) . Is there a problem with my Reg or ASA( i hope its not the solenoid)
or should it be fine with the new Bottle.
SaltatioMortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 01:13 PM #2
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Do you have the springless poppit?
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:32 PM #3
SaltatioMortis

Yes, the previous owner put it in. Is it possible that the troube is caused by rebuilding from export setting to german setting (previous owner built in the export spring and exchanged it before selling)

Last edited by SaltatioMortis : 03-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.
SaltatioMortis is offline   Reply With Quote