Community Focus

Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 PM #1
Splurjio
Unwilling Gun Whore

Splurjio owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Splurjio has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Splurjio is attending Decay of Nations VI
Splurjio supports DLX Technology
Lot of miscellaneous stuff. No idea what to price it at.

I'm really unfamiliar with the majority of these things, so I don't really know where to begin pricing them.

Empire "Legion" Jersey.
I couldn't find a single thing on this through a google search...
There's what used to be a name printed on the back, that seems to have been peeled/faded or something. It has "Todd" written on the tag though. Good condition otherwise. Don't know the year. Size XXL.

Red Empire Gloves.
Don't know the year. Great condition.

Dye Throttle 91/4500.
12/2 Hydro, bottle seems to be in good shape, reg just has a few tool marks. Comes with a blue Rhino Cover

Black Profilers.
Mask itself is in pretty rough shape (Ears have some cuts). Comes with almost immaculate clear and HD lenses, as well as what seems to be a brand new red strap and a slightly bacony yellow strap.

Red Dye Jersey.
I don't have any idea what year it is. Size L.

Flex Parts.
Old Flex stuff is not my area of expertise, so I have no idea on this stuff. It all came as one mask, but I figure I could maximize profit by parting it out.

Clear Bottoms, slightly yellowed with age, but in great shape otherwise. Pictures don't do it justice.

Red IZE Frames, chunk of foam missing above where your forehead rests, but I couldn't feel it when I wore them. Could probably still use some new foam.

Really old looking soft ears. They're huge, and I have no idea if they come stock or not.

Dessicated strap. Doubt it's worth anything now. Giant tear down one side.

Clear lens. Pretty scratched up.

Splurjio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement