Community Focus

Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM #1
msteve22

msteve22 is an NCPA player
msteve22 plays in the APPA beginner division
msteve22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
msteve22 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DM's - NT's - SL's

First off, I have a Proto Rail which has a spool valve and I love it but I have shot a friends SL94 which is a poppet valve, I like the spool because it is smoother and quieter but really it isn't a big factor in choosing a gun all though I'm leaning towards a spool.

Now for the real question:
I am looking at a few different SL74's SL94's DM11's and NT11's. I don't know what is a good price for each and would like some input on that.
The 74's are about $500 with the full SL barrel kit.

Sl94: $600 with full SL barrel kit.

DM11:one is $600 with just the gun, barrel and case. the gun looks to be in pretty good condition.
The other is $575 with everything you get new and a billy wing bolt pretty good condition but cut grip and a tear on reg sleeve.

Then there is a DM10 with a billywing bolt for 500. The NT11 for $490 with everything you get as new.

Main concern: What is the best price for these guns.
msteve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2013, 11:05 PM #2
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
NT 11. Best marker I have owned and have owned a few! Not quite as smooth as a Geo 3, but close and much less choppy than the smoothest poppet gun I have owned. Have a DM11 too. Yes hella smooth but efficiency can be a problem on a 3000 only field. (max on a 68/4500 fill is 9). The price you posted for an NT 11 is pretty good, too.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 PM #3
Igotaevo
Surgeon with a Chainsaw

Annual Supporting Member
Igotaevo plays in the PSP
Igotaevo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Igotaevo supports Empire
It's personal preference as I would disagree with 2pipes; every NT I've shot has treated me horribly, and Dye should have stayed out of the poppet game IMO.

Shoot the DM10 and compare it to the NT11. Personally, I would even snag a DM9 for a cheaper price, and throw a new trigger on it (the DM9 and DM10 are nearly identical internally)

But since this is the "what's it worth thread" so I'm going to say those are all fair prices...
Igotaevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:57 AM #4
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotaevo View Post
It's personal preference as I would disagree with 2pipes; every NT I've shot has treated me horribly, and Dye should have stayed out of the poppet game IMO.

Shoot the DM10 and compare it to the NT11. Personally, I would even snag a DM9 for a cheaper price, and throw a new trigger on it (the DM9 and DM10 are nearly identical internally)

But since this is the "what's it worth thread" so I'm going to say those are all fair prices...
Dude ^ really appreciate the way you disagreed. You are a class act. Thanks again

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:24 AM #5
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
My NTs both functioned flawlessly but you can do better than $490 for one. The pro players forum here frequently has good ones for $400-$450.