yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
This sounds like a story that ends at Chapter 7.
What kind of book only has 7 chapters

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM #191
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
What kind of book only has 7 chapters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter...ed_States_Code
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 PM #192
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
For those people who still want Sandana product, you can still get them through other retailers like ansgear or hustlepaintball (off the top of my head)- just do not send your money to anyone at Sandana.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 AM #193
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
Sandana posted this -

Quote:
There will be an official post made this weekend but here is a snap shot and its brief, work not B.S. is where our focus will stay.

We are back ordered because of production errors that resulted in
huge amounts of damaged fabric (details in official post coming) on two occasions and we tried to pull it off but came up short by 30 or so orders. We aren't whining, making excuses, what we are doing is getting your brand ready for a new season and putting a s*** year in our rear view mirror. There have been apologies made to all affected said with sincerity about delayed orders, we basically got ripped off and there were statements made when it happened before on the two occasions. We thought we could just squeeze it out and this would of been done months ago, bad decision, its been brutal and we were wrong.
We don't by fabric at Joannes fabric store, your Original Exclusive Patterns FlyingSkull and SnakeStripe are produced through a lengthy process that is time consuming, expensive and out of our hands. We aren't going anywhere, if you think after 22 years in business we are trying to scam the same customers who built this brand by supporting us for the few bucks we owe in back orders then get your ambulance chasing, attention starved ***** down the road and be gone. We get it some of you are done with Sandana but the players and fans who built this brand are done with the hating. Sandana is your brand, the players, you built it, and it will be back stronger than ever.
We appreciate your support and you can depend on ours.
I responded with this, right before they took my post down. I screen shotted it. (GABE)

Old 03-01-2013, 12:04 PM #194
SoFlaBaller
2k4

This thread has at least 10-20 scam stories that are WAY different than what they are claiming has happened to them.

Can't pull the wool over our eyes any longer, the masses have had enough of this BS.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:11 PM #195
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
So I took the time to email the mybackorder@sandanapaintball.com to see what they would say about my $200+ order from August 2, 2012.

Their only response was "We are working on getting everything out in the next two weeks."

Their short, blunt email leads me to believe they're very concerned with making me a happy customer.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 PM #196
simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well said Gabe. The post they put up is freaking ridiculous...

I commented as well but we'll see how long it takes for mine to be deleted.
simple_condolences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 PM #197
fliptazman
See you on the field

fliptazman plays in the PSP
fliptazman is playing at Living Legends V
fliptazman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fliptazman posts videos on PbNation
fliptazman plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
So I took the time to email the mybackorder@sandanapaintball.com to see what they would say about my $200+ order from August 2, 2012.

Their only response was "We are working on getting everything out in the next two weeks."

Their short, blunt email leads me to believe they're very concerned with making me a happy customer.
You should just ask for those damage fabric .
fliptazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 PM #198
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
GetBunkerD dont worry about it my posts were all removed and both of my names are blocked from posting on there too. Its easier for brian to have people delete the posts instead of address them and possible be exposed for all his lies.

Quote:

When the sandana owners club was official I was working with sandana. I had a member email me about not getting items from him soldier package. Said he has tried to email them and after they promised to get stuff shipped out and didnt and he asked for a refund they ignored him. So I emailed brian and malia and they tell me they dont know what Im talking about they must have lost that file. LOL

Also I had a member pay for an order of the sandana goggle skins to sandana. Brian told me he got an order for them and I asked if I could put some stuff on the order for myself. I paid sandana over $50 for some goggle skins. A few weeks went by and he kept telling me it was delayed. So I emailed the person who makes them for him and come to find out brian never sent him the money and he had no idea about any goggle skin orders from brian. So I call up brian and ask him wtf is going on and he now asks me to pay for mine and the club members order again Tells me my money went to a more important thing and hed explain later but hed take care of me. Figured since Ive been working with him for so a good amount of time now he wouldnt screw me over and hed take care of me. Not wanting the other person in the club to get screwed by brian I pay the full amount for both of our orders.

Now the club member emails brian to find out whats taking so long he tells them that the people making them are going to send them to me and then I would ship it to him and I should have them already. LOL total crock of **** since he didnt even put in that customers order until I paid in full the second time. now Brian has them ship it to me so I have to pay out of my pocket to ship to my member...... Never saw a dime of that back either. The more I sit down and think the more time I remember fronting him money and not seeing any of it back

Edit: Just want to say this is nothing neg about the people that make the sandana goggle wraps. Once Brian actually paid him for the order and he was actually aware of it he had them made up and shipped to me faster then I expected them to get there. He does great work and I actually still have one of his previous ones on my eflex and its still holding up strong

Last edited by NeCanes : 03-01-2013 at 01:34 PM.
NeCanes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:09 PM #199
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:

Sent my email monday afternoon asking for refund. My response was "We completely understand. Please give us one week to roves your refund. Thank you." Time is getting short for them
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 PM #200
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
Sent my email monday afternoon asking for refund. My response was "We completely understand. Please give us one week to roves your refund. Thank you." Time is getting short for them
Damn, that's not bad.. They told me I couldn't get a refund until around April 5th.

Good thing I filed a paypal claim..
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:13 PM #201
papaintballer15

Annual Supporting Member
IF 7 months of waiting and BS lies and non-existant responses for half of my communication attempts isnt bad... I dunno what is. I highly doubt I get a refund anyway... probably some stripper named bubbles has had my money long ago.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 PM #202
SoFlaBaller
2k4

how long does it take to click "issue refund"???

Oh yeah... about 30 seconds total.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:29 PM #203
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Sadly I just wished everybody listened to me when I said over a year ago that Sandan (Brian Boswell) are crooks. Good to see it bite him in the *** finally.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:46 PM #204
jwarrenjg
Jdubz

jwarrenjg owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
jwarrenjg supports Bob Gurnsey
jwarrenjg supports Sherwood Forest
jwarrenjg supports our troops
jwarrenjg has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jwarrenjg has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos22 View Post
These guys definitely need to get things figured out.
They "accidentally" charged my card $500 for an order I never approved.
Did everything they could to get out of refunding my money... told me about some fraudulent charge that took a lot of their money. Ended up having to go to my bank and file a fraudulent charge to my account after giving who ever the guy there is in charge multiple chances to work out a pay back plan...
Every date he set to pay me back by and to for sure call me to keep me up date went by with no money and no phone call.
Finally they stopped replying to emails.
Sorry to my bank but looks like they won't be getting the money from Sandana after seeing this.
along with with $5500 + $1100 + $240 + $400 worth of products he is still running away from here's another story how he steals money using my CC on file.

One day my wife noticed a charged from Sandana on our Chase debit card and asked me what did I buy from them, I immediately called Brian knowing I did not order anything from them and was told Malia pulled out the wrong CC on file and made a mistake of charging mine. I said that's fine just refund me the $$. As of this date, I have not seen a living daylight of that refund as promised.

Another month have comeby waiting for that refund and I got a call from Brian Bosswell himself telling me how sorry he was for Charging my account the night before of $300 dollars for emergency to pay his payroll. this time I was soo upset then start asking him for the rest of the money I trusted him for goods that im supposed to be getting. told him I dnt want them anymore since it's more than over a yr have passed and I still didn't get the rest of the fusion snakestripes (green/tan/purple) exclusivity deal and refunds for the rest of the $$ I thought I invested in him in good faith. all he did is buy some time and kept lying that they are in production. I worked with this company and spent countless of hours talking to him on the phone using a lot of my free time away from my family and work, helped ran a Sandana Owners Club here on PBN and this is how I got treated in return. Now, using their new propaganda on facebook that they will fix the problem but still Brian wont give me a straight answer if he will ever refund me the rest of my $$ but instead, got all my comments on facebook taken out and blocked me from posting.

Last edited by jwarrenjg : 03-01-2013 at 09:50 PM.
jwarrenjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:48 PM #205
papaintballer15

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaBaller View Post
how long does it take to click "issue refund"???

Oh yeah... about 30 seconds total.
gotta have money to be able to refund. Brian apparently has none.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:06 PM #206
SoFlaBaller
2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
gotta have money to be able to refund. Brian apparently has none.
Yeah I know. thanks for enlightening me though
Old 03-02-2013, 12:04 AM #207
omally jones

omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Okay I'm going to weigh in here. First off Danny is a good friend of mine. Both Danny and I were hired around the sametime this past summer. Danny wears his heart on his sleeve and would honesty give you all Sandanas if he could. We both share a lot of common beliefs regarding Sandana., and both are very far removed from anything production related. Danny lives in the mid west and I live in Pennsylvania. Sandana is based in California, if the two of us could physically get orders together that **** would have already happened.

Now my stance with Sandana is somewhat unique. The last sale I made for Sandana was for fishballer06. I sold him a soldier pack and got some extra gear comped for him. He was a friend of mine and feel horrible for the way things went down. As a result I have not set up a new dealer or soldier since. I was up front with Sandana and told them I will resume selling once things are right. Now I'm not walking away from this company, in the time since I have focused on doing what little things I can to free Brian and malia up to take care of more important things. I'm not one for quitting, and I'm not walking away while product is owed to people. This is why Danny and myself are doing what we are doing. Over the past months I have had my Facebook blown up with negativity, I've had dealers call me all hours of the day. Everyone feels the need to tell me how bad Sandana is as if I'm blind to the fact. I realize there are problems, but I'm doing my best to help solve them. So no matter how bad this **** gets I will not rest until everyone gets what they are owed.

Today Sandana released a statement via their Facebook, and I know it to be true. Brian has made his mistakes but one thing he is doing right is persevering. The man works all hours trying to make things right. There have been nights where the two of us were on the phone at 3am getting things figured out so that first thing in the morning we can get to work on them. These are all things people can't see but go on behind the scenes. Sandana has had some disastrous problems for a small business. Problems in which were outlined in the Facebook post and will be explored in more detail in days to come. We thought we could push through it, so myself and others continued to sell digging the hole deeper. This got us to where we are today, and it is no excuse.

So ill ask all of you, as our customers, and supporters should I just quit? Walk away from all this and claim I did all I can do? Or should I stay, do everything I can for all of you.because I don't do this for Sandana, I don't do it for me, I do it for all of you. No matter how much you may hate Sandana. Because Sandana is nothing without the players. The people who made this iconic, your who Sandana really is. It's something that has transcended our sport, and will not fade away as long as I have something to say.

-Bill Lowry
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:20 AM #208
ventvisor
ASMC

ventvisor plays in the APPA D4 division
The paintball world doesn't hate sandana. They hate the Brian Boswell and his shifting scamming business ways. I'm not going to right a story. I'm not going to smash his SS (sandana soldiers).
Plain an simple. Buy used sandana products. Buy from hustle or wherever. To buy from sandana themselves is as foolish as it gets. It would be nice if brain sold the company to someone who actually cared for the players and the sport and let it actually work for the players not just bend them over.
ventvisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:52 AM #209
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventvisor View Post
The paintball world doesn't hate sandana. They hate the Brian Boswell and his shifting scamming business ways. I'm not going to right a story. I'm not going to smash his SS (sandana soldiers).
Plain an simple. Buy used sandana products. Buy from hustle or wherever. To buy from sandana themselves is as foolish as it gets. It would be nice if brain sold the company to someone who actually cared for the players and the sport and let it actually work for the players not just bend them over.
This. He should sell to Eric Edgette. (Paintballer187) Ever since Eric & Sandana stopped working together, it has been a **** storm. Sandana should fill these orders that are back ordered OR REFUND PEOPLE AT THEIR REQUEST. Then sell the company and its IP to Eric.

This is my personal view, I don't know if Eric shares the same view as me but everything that Eric touches has been done professionally. I also don't know if Eric could even begin to think about buying Sandana but I think, in my book, he would be the best candidate.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 AM #210
MorpheusX
The Tfare

MorpheusX is a founding member
As deeply poetic as that response is the majority of people do not care in the slightest.

As you have mentioned you are in PA and Danny is in the Midwest, therefore neither of you can attest to the validity of the claims the owner is putting forth. He has a history of shady business practices and lacks all ethics and responsibility when it comes to the business he does conduct. So I thinks you may be subject to his own manipulation. As corporate sales reps or whatever title has been given to you guys, you guys have to realize you are involved with the company but you are not privy to the inner workings of it as you are only in on what the owner allows you to be in on. Now I do OT say this to offend anyone but merely to save the credibility of the two of you guys involved as you guys seem like decent guys and it would be a shame to see other names dragged through the mud on this one.

The fact of the matter is simple, the buyer cares about only one thing, the product. The buyer is not a sympathetic, understanding and compassionate creature, it is a one dimensional being. The buyer does not care about what happened or whatever sob story put forth, they want their product and if they paid for it the vast majority of business would agree that the buyer is in the right. If I ordered a luxe right now and paid for it and was told that I would have it by Monday would I care if dlx called me tomorrow and said, "hey the metal we use for the bodies is tied up in production and the seals we use for the bolt are back ordered and the board is still in production overseas, that's cool right, we will make good for it eventually" I would tell them it was completely unacceptable and I would like my money back. The bottom line is the buyer does not care, they want their product. Simple.

Players and customers do not care that they made the brand iconic or not because let's face it, that is a regurgitation of almost every business model out there. In this particular case it is a scape goat to try and woo those aggravated with the nonsense going on. Mercedes Benz, Cadillac, BMW all mad iconic by the masses, just like Nike and other sporting companies. The customer makes any brand recognizable, now it's a shame that this company is using this to try and cover up the fact they are blatantly exploiting the customer base that has "made" them. If we are who sandana is, let it be a publicly traded company and watch how fast this CEO is replaced and it be restructured.

Windsor Lockdown - CXBL
Syracuse Rhythm - PSP

MorpheusX is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.