Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 PM #1
weezyfbby
Balls to Unload

weezyfbby has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
weezyfbby has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
need help reg lengths info- ninja pro & crossfire stealth

Hey guys, I am looking forward in buying a ninja pro regulator. I want to set it up at 450 Psi and use it with my G6R and other markers..

The thing is, I'm picky about tank lengths...the optimal for me is exactly 11 inches from bottom of tank to top of reg threading.

I currently have a ninja grey ghost 68/4500 and find it kinda short at 10.5". I'm thinking about buying the crossfire SS tank currently at 140$ at ANS gear and they offer the ninja pro reg for 30$ extra. I know that the crossfire ss tank with stealth reg is 10.3" but I cant find the length of only the reg to compare with the ninja.

Can anybody help me know what would be the total length of a crossfire ss 68/4500 tank with a ninja pro reg installed?
If not, what tanks have a total length of 11" with a reg comparable length to the ninja pro?

Thanks!!
weezyfbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2013, 02:49 PM #2
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm not sure, but I think that with 68/4500 tanks, Ninja gets them from Crossfire. So it sounds like the Crossfire regs may be .2" less than the Ninja ones. You may have to see if you can get a reg extender and play around with that, your tank, and your ASA, to get it right where you want it.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:16 PM #3
weezyfbby
Balls to Unload

Damn, I hope they aren't the exact same length . I tried contacting Crossfire and ANS to get lengths but still no answer..I thought about reg extenders but they add 1 inch so thats a lot! I would just move my ASA a little to get it right, but my 2 new guns are hose-less so that means the ASA stays right where it is till the end!
Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM #4
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Not sure why Crossfire would make two different length 68/4500 tanks, but good luck.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM #5
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
call swapmytank.com and see if you can trade in your 68 for a new Dura 77 its just under an inch longer than our 68, holds more volume (more shots than a 68), comes in the new Dura finish, and is the exact same diameter as our 68.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:36 PM #6
weezyfbby
Balls to Unload

Thanks for the info Rob! I've seen the Dura tanks, they are pretty nice but might be just a little too long. I might have found the tank I need though.

Will definitively be getting a Ninja Pro reg, those seem awesome! I love the fact you can swivel 360 and that there are micro gauge & fill nipple.

It would be awesome to have a 72cu tank to fit right in the middle. I'd buy one that would be just around 11". With a standard SLP reg, my grey ghost 68/4500 is total of 10.5" and of what I understand Dura 77/4500 are total 11.5".