PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2013, 01:38 PM #1
Branski81

Branski81 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Etek 1 grips?

Hey all,

Just posting a quick thread to figure out what grips will fit on my ol' PE Etek 1. I hear Ego 5 and 6 will, but is there anyway I could get a newer grip and just drill a hole for the screw?

I currently don't have grips on her right now, (re-building process) and I LOVE how slim she is. If I could just run 'er like that, i'd have it. BUT, I can't have my board and battery exposed. Any help? I don't really dig the stock grips that came on it. They're beefy as hell. So, if anyone has any suggestions on SLIM grips, or what grips are compatible with this marker, that would be appreciated. Thank you,
Branski81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2013, 05:49 PM #2
msweeneygt
Sinister Ops

msweeneygt owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
msweeneygt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
msweeneygt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Like you said the 05/06 Ego/Etek/Etek 2 grips work on the Etek. There are also those Hybrid grips you see on alot of older Egos/Eteks. Visually they look slimmer to me, but I haven't ever owned or felt them so I can't give any advice there. Also oddly enough System X made a set of sticky grips that also fit the 05/06Ego/Etek/Etek2. If you really like slim I recommend the SPD grip panels. I love mine!
Planet Eclipse Etek w/. Star frame, 08 Ego expansion board, Etek 2 regulator, Ego10 OOPS ASA, SLS Cure 3+ bolt w/. inserts, Zick kit, Kila detents, Violent thumbwheel, PE red laser eyes, Shaft 4 barrel kit w/. all backs and fronts, both Bump pistons.
V3 Dye Rotor w/. Virtue board
114/4500 Carleton w/. Myth reg

Ego/Etek Parts FS/T

Last edited by msweeneygt : 03-01-2013 at 07:57 PM.
msweeneygt is offline   Reply With Quote