PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 09:18 AM #652
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
Sounds about right. Alas the quest continues.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:58 PM #653
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
To all the *******s hoarding parts:

If you are in this category then read on:

I guess my biggest issue is practicing what you preach. I have offered up parts for free to people, given steep discounts because some of you pricks think its cool to beat down people's prices on "rare" parts. Who the **** are you to set the price standard on parts. Market determines valuation right?? Not in your head it doesn't. I have dealt with alot of people on here and have been given the run around on prices, you don't like the price, **** off and go mill and anodize your own. You think because you have a rare part that suddenly it becomes held for a kings ransom, again **** you. I'm so tired of complete selfishness of some of the members on here believing its okay to hoard and jack up the prices on parts. You understand it's just metal with some coloring on it right?? Stop being douche bags and let everyone enjoy the angel and allow everyone to get theirs up and running. We are all alil vain sometimes, but holy ****, having to have all matching this and this and having to withhold parts from the masses just on rarity and bettering your financial status is getting old.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 03-01-2013, 01:06 PM #654
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Don't ever buy an autococker again Brad... The cocker community is ****ing horrible about that ****... 2-3 guys in the whole world own 97% of ALL the Planet Eclipse cockers.. Thus they fetch $1000+ when they sell them.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:13 PM #655
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Don't ever buy an autococker again Brad... The cocker community is ****ing horrible about that ****... 2-3 guys in the whole world own 97% of ALL the Planet Eclipse cockers.. Thus they fetch $1000+ when they sell them.
I've seen that too: serious status profiling going on with older gen guns. Higher than tho pricks just dangle stuff in front of people and saying " hope you don't hate me for keeping this part you really need for your now defunct company gun" elitist pricks.

And for you that counter with " well you don't have to collect angels"my response: you don't have to collect air, so don't.

I chose angel well before most on this site, it took me into tourney, met cool people. But I guess now it's just a money game. Oh sure, I can own every single platform but a led, but I turned then over to other angel lovers. I don't hoard, I sold quite a few over this past year to very deserving individuals, but you know there's still a group of elite dicks out there that will wring you dry for a silly part cause its rare. You know what's rare" human compassion and sharing" that's a goddamn relic.

978-530-6747
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM #656
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
Lol agreed.

BTW, incoming pictures in a few minutes to your ifail.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:17 PM #657
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Meanwhile, the older guns I've got, I shoot, or they're projects that are being rebuilt... to be used. Not a believer in the idea of having anything that's not going to get used with the exception of my SL-68II, which is retired, but still capable of going to the field should the need arise.

Flip topic, I seriously need to get some info about my car purchase. I'm pending going to get it 90 minutes away, holding for hearing from the lender.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:22 PM #658
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
Meanwhile, the older guns I've got, I shoot, or they're projects that are being rebuilt... to be used. Not a believer in the idea of having anything that's not going to get used with the exception of my SL-68II, which is retired, but still capable of going to the field should the need arise.

Flip topic, I seriously need to get some info about my car purchase. I'm pending going to get it 90 minutes away, holding for hearing from the lender.
I hope it works out boss. I hate having to rely on others like hat. It's hard.

978-530-6747
Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 PM #659
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
So what are ya looking for sled that people are holding out on ya with? You know my parts bin is open game to you's guys. But hey I feel ya. I'm still trying to track down D-lite valves and many other fun goodies...

Any updates on the car pump, or are you pretty much at a stand still?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 PM #660
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwolf329 View Post
So what are ya looking for sled that people are holding out on ya with? You know my parts bin is open game to you's guys. But hey I feel ya. I'm still trying to track down D-lite valves and many other fun goodies...

Honestly, it's just a rant from previous attempts and deals. I'm sick of the "oh man that's too much" every part that comes up for sale nowadays has been handled alot. They need to understand there's a pineapple in hell waiting for them.

978-530-6747
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 PM #661
RyanR
accuracy by volume

RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
It's sort of a toss up on the value for these sort of things, I think it's whatever the owner is willing to let it go for while it's only worth as much as the buyer is willing to spend. Sentimental value plays the biggest role.
But yea, the cocker scene has become some sort of joke.

IOG
Old 03-01-2013, 01:29 PM #662
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
No doubt man, that lender needs to get on their **** so you can get a whip.

It's so ****in cold in here that I'm shivering Like uncontrollably. Wtf Michigan! Give me summer!

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:29 PM #663
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
It's sort of a toss up on the value for these sort of things, I think it's whatever the owner is willing to let it go for while it's only worth as much as the buyer is willing to spend. Sentimental value plays the biggest role.
But yea, the cocker scene has become some sort of joke.
I dabble in cockers but you get hosed. So ill wait til I'm bank an then buy whatever I want. Til then, I look.

978-530-6747
Old 03-01-2013, 01:32 PM #664
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
PSP rule changes just dropped.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 PM #665
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwolf329 View Post
Dead in the water at the moment. Since the financing is going through the company and their credit union (cue Tennessee Ford's "16 Tons"), I have to wait for my boss to rock things out with his lender in another city. I'm starting to worry that some chucklehead is going to sweep in there, drop cash, and snatch this car out from under me while I'm waiting for it all to go through.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 PM #666
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
DAMN. This is a big one for race-to-4/5... "[26] If the current match ends prior to the expiration of the 10 minutes, the player serves the
remainder during the subsequent match."

Major penalties put you off the field for 10 minutes.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:45 PM #667
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
I dabble in cockers but you get hosed. So ill wait til I'm bank an then buy whatever I want. Til then, I look.
I have to say I'm in the same boat. But I may just wait till the new resurrection's release and buy one of those bad boys and call it a day... I'm in a purchase a new marker mode, just not sure what...
Old 03-01-2013, 02:05 PM #668
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy supports Empire
Really wanting to know what the specifics on Jersey Padding are for the Pros.. The rulebook didn't say.. Does this mean Pro's wont be allowed to wear ultra padded jerseys anymore?!?!

This must be because Dye and Kee both have pro teams wearing their less padded clothes this season..

Looking for some Gats?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM #669
Trevor

Anyone know where to buy the soft tips for the soft face bolts? Did they even make them separately?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:42 PM #670
Methodcaptain

Trevor, they never sold them seperately. I usually end up picking up a cheap A1 stock bolt and using that to replace it. It should work on all generations.

Sled-> I know what you're talking about. Some individuals think that their parts are worth more than everyone elses.

The only thing I hoard are A1 rams, and I'll admit it. I have 9 A1 platform markers right now, and I want to be sure I have rams for years to come. I'm not in the market to buy anything new. I'm 31, so I won't be able to continue playing tournaments forever. My flys should be able to get me through to the end of my tournament play. At least I hope so lol.

And I do happen to own one of those Eclipse autocockers that everyone hoards lol. I'd like to get an Evolution, but those are really overpriced right now.

Wolf-> are you looking for the entire valve, or just the stems? Let me know, I should be able to help.

WANTED: Blue angel A1 grips
Wanted - Angel A1/SB/AR:K parts and markers broken or working
Old 03-01-2013, 04:31 PM #671
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodcaptain View Post
Trevor, they never sold them seperately. I usually end up picking up a cheap A1 stock bolt and using that to replace it. It should work on all generations.

Sled-> I know what you're talking about. Some individuals think that their parts are worth more than everyone elses.

The only thing I hoard are A1 rams, and I'll admit it. I have 9 A1 platform markers right now, and I want to be sure I have rams for years to come. I'm not in the market to buy anything new. I'm 31, so I won't be able to continue playing tournaments forever. My flys should be able to get me through to the end of my tournament play. At least I hope so lol.

And I do happen to own one of those Eclipse autocockers that everyone hoards lol. I'd like to get an Evolution, but those are really overpriced right now.

Wolf-> are you looking for the entire valve, or just the stems? Let me know, I should be able to help.
Looking for the blue valves 2 to be precise but will take what ever I can find reasonably. I'm all set on stems for quite some time.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:20 PM #672
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
This ole boy caught plenty oh fools slipping tonight with the LCD....ego 11 stayed in the bag half the night. Video will be on you tube soon!

978-530-6747
Closed Thread