Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 05:00 AM #1
wmaxham
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
EGO 10 question about hose line.

Im wondering if I can upgrade my ego 10 to the ego 11 air connections. I know the pops asa will work with the 10, but will the bottom part of the reg with the hose connector screw into the top half of the 10 reg? or would I need to buy the whole ego 11 reg if the threads are the same?

thanks!
wmaxham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2013, 09:26 AM #2
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen
 
abenguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, TX
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaxham View Post
Im wondering if I can upgrade my ego 10 to the ego 11 air connections. I know the pops asa will work with the 10, but will the bottom part of the reg with the hose connector screw into the top half of the 10 reg? or would I need to buy the whole ego 11 reg if the threads are the same?

thanks!
The regulators are different between the two years. I don't believe the bottom parts are compatible. Eclipse does not sell the angled collar as an upgrade.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:17 PM #3
wmaxham
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
What about a Violent SL3 Regulator by Planet Eclipse? its an sl3 reg that fits the ego 10, do you think I could get this one to switch out with the 45 degree gas line of the ego 11s reg?
wmaxham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM #4
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen
 
abenguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, TX
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaxham View Post
What about a Violent SL3 Regulator by Planet Eclipse? its an sl3 reg that fits the ego 10, do you think I could get this one to switch out with the 45 degree gas line of the ego 11s reg?
Yes but good luck finding a 45 degree swivel.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:50 PM #5
wmaxham
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I'm sure there is a bent frame ego 11 being parted out somewhere. or ill try and buy the part from PE]

Thanks for the help!
wmaxham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 AM #6
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen
 
abenguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, TX
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaxham View Post
I'm sure there is a bent frame ego 11 being parted out somewhere. or ill try and buy the part from PE]

Thanks for the help!
Haha why the need for the frame? The POPS Asa's are available almost everywhere.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 AM #7
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated
 
smokefools66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KANSAS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by abenguyen View Post
Haha why the need for the frame? The POPS Asa's are available almost everywhere.
He is saying that he assumes someone broke their Ego11 frame and is parting it out. I have the Violent SL3 on my 06 Dark and its really nice, but I don't think you will notice too much difference in performance versus your stock Ego10 reg. Yes you can put the angled reg collar on the SL3, but its unlikely you will find one, at least without paying a pretty penny for it. Also PE will not sell you the angled reg collar.
__________________

smokefools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump