Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 PM #1
marceldacs

marceldacs is playing at Living Legends VI
marceldacs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
marceldacs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Young guns team looking to fill up roster. At Paintball Explosion this saturday

Hello Illinois Young Gun players. Midwest Illusion is looking for players 16 and under. We are a team primarily based out of CPX but also practice at Paintball Explosion and O'Hare Paintball. Because of a huge sponsorship from CPX, we primarily practice at their outdoor air ball field. During the colder months of the year, we will play indoors at Paintball Explosion and O'hare. Typically, practices will occur 2 times a month during the spring, and 2-3 times during the summer. Prepare to be committed. We will be participating in many events. The team will be playing in part of the Fox young guns series, all of CPX's young guns tournaments, Living Legends, and Clowns vs Zombies. Later this year, we will be playing in Paintball Explosion's winter tournaments. Our sponsors at the moment are CPX, Empire, trademygun.com, and epicpbstore.com. The roster currently consists of 7 players between the ages of 14-16, but we welcome anyone younger. As long as you are committed and fit with the team, we would take you. We are planning to get 10 players so that a two teams could be run and that extras would be available. PM me and post in here if interested. We need these spots filled up soon!

Last edited by marceldacs : 02-28-2013 at 11:10 AM.
marceldacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2013, 01:20 AM #2
hockeybawler
Iowa State #847

hockeybawler owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hockeybawler is an NCPA player
hockeybawler plays in the APPA D5 division
hockeybawler has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fox young guns series is a great place to start. That's what really got me into paintball. Good luck with the season!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 PM #3
Trick_Malters
No Longer Active Player

Trick_Malters supports Team VICIOUS
Trick_Malters plays in the APPA beginner division
Trick_Malters has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trick_Malters supports DLX Technology
Ill join not haha marcel
Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM #4
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeybawler View Post
The SPLATTERZONE Young Guns Series held at Fox is a great place to start. That's what really got me into paintball. Good luck with the season!
FIXED
Sorry, we just have to specify that its an outside Company that runs these events at Fox.
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:05 PM #5
Omar El-Shafie
CHI-TOWN PANTHERS

Thumbs up about me

Ill join im 13 and i have a g4 but im going to an etek 4 soon after i sell some stuff also a lot of people say im pretty good and that i have a good shot i play front a lot and i work well with a team and my uncle used to be a proffesional and i learned everything i know from him i practice everday by shooting a post on the side of my house from 50 yds the pole is about 3in wide and 2ft tall i sharpened my accuracy with that and i can now snipe that thing like its nothing i played at operation paintball ohare paintball paintball explosian and some other place when i took a vacation to egypt. So basically im qualified And i come prepared
Omar El-Shafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:39 PM #6
7paintball
Service at its best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceldacs View Post
Hello Illinois Young Gun players. Midwest Illusion is looking for players 16 and under. We are a team primarily based out of CPX but also practice at Paintball Explosion and O'Hare Paintball. Because of a huge sponsorship from CPX, we primarily practice at their outdoor air ball field. During the colder months of the year, we will play indoors at Paintball Explosion and O'hare. Typically, practices will occur 2 times a month during the spring, and 2-3 times during the summer. Prepare to be committed. We will be participating in many events. The team will be playing in part of the Fox young guns series, all of CPX's young guns tournaments, Living Legends, and Clowns vs Zombies. Later this year, we will be playing in Paintball Explosion's winter tournaments. Our sponsors at the moment are CPX, Empire, trademygun.com, and epicpbstore.com. The roster currently consists of 7 players between the ages of 14-16, but we welcome anyone younger. As long as you are committed and fit with the team, we would take you. We are planning to get 10 players so that a two teams could be run and that extras would be available. PM me and post in here if interested. We need these spots filled up soon!
Good luck to you guys. If you ever need anything just let us know.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:36 PM #7
morell99
Brady

morell99 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
morell99 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ill join im 16 rockin an ego 09 dye rotor and ninja hpa air tank email me at brady.morell@yahoo.com i live 20 minutes away from cps
Old 06-10-2013, 10:22 AM #8
tjgriff13

tjgriff13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hit me up! I'm 16 been playing for 2 years and played young guns last year at fox. Text me 312-304-5683
tjgriff13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:04 AM #9
mikey24

Perfect! PM me i am really interested. i Shoot and empire mini with ninja tank and halo too
mikey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:17 AM #10
PYROMAN

Dont forget the deadline for the June 30th SPLATTERZONE Young Guns at Fox is next week.
Get pre registered and save some $$$

http://events.constantcontact.com/re...kz8sic57a67843
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games

Last edited by PYROMAN : 06-19-2013 at 08:42 AM.
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:58 AM #11
Garrett25

Id love to join. Im 16 have an 07 ego and rotor. I live pretty close to cpx. Email me hockeygman@gmail.com
Garrett25 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups