PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2013, 12:01 PM #1
Ghost2024
Get a Job Grouch

Murder Inc BKO

I was digging through my basement and found one of my old gear bags. Inside was an old murder inc bko. I haven't owned anything from ICD since I sold my promaster but wouldn't mind restoring this thing, only problem is I don't have the slightest idea where to start, I think I might still have the stock board somewhere but not sure if the harness needs to be replaced or what. Anyway do any of you know of anywhere that I might be able to get a hold of parts or manuals or even someone that could repair it?

*Edit* Sorry just looked at the ultimate icd faq should have started there but any other info you guys may have would be awesome

Last edited by Ghost2024 : 02-23-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Ghost2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 PM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
the easiest thing to do is to relube the gun, put a new battery in, check the noid if it clicks, and put air to it. over all, its just better to see what you need than guess.

i make new harnesses.
i have some parts but not many BKO specific parts.
i have ICD sized orings and screws.

pics also help.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:33 PM #3
Ghost2024
Get a Job Grouch

Will post up some pictures later today thanks for the info
Old 02-27-2013, 01:50 PM #4
Ghost2024
Get a Job Grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody609 View Post
the easiest thing to do is to relube the gun, put a new battery in, check the noid if it clicks, and put air to it. over all, its just better to see what you need than guess.

i make new harnesses.
i have some parts but not many BKO specific parts.
i have ICD sized orings and screws.

pics also help.
How much for a new harness? Do you sell the orings and screws as a kit?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:17 AM #5
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
because of PBN rules, i can't sell anything without it being in the BST. but i would sell a blind harness with your choice in battery connectors(hard plastic or soft), QDs for the noid, your choice in LED colour(white, red, blue, green, amber, and possibly pink), and new on/offs, light pull microswitch(25gs instead of the stock 80gs).

i also could do a frame mod which eliminates the roll pins. makes taking out the harness from the frame, easy as undoing 2 set screws.

i don't have a price for stainless steel screw kits OR oring kits. i'm still trying to put them together.

so if you are interested, please PM me.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:16 AM #6
Robjohnson11b

iam going through the same dilema right now trying to find parts for my stock bko from what i have founf you can still find alot of the parts if you go through the icd website and use the vapor works link but it seems a little scetchy and from what i read you may be waiting a long time for parts. i have been going to the icd owners web site alot and found some people on there with parts but your best bet would be icd owners or buying other bkos to canibalize. that being said let me know if you wana sell yours lol.......but seriously let me know
Robjohnson11b is offline   Reply With Quote