Hey guys, starting up my first pawn shop so I'm going to be picky with gear. Obviously don't come at me with market prices because I'm not buying it. Don't be offended by my offers, you are at a pawn shop. Just looking to pick stuff off for cheap. If you need quick cash, this is the place you want to be.
- Be Respectful. Means don't lowball the hell out of me.
- I'm not shipping first. My feedback speaks for itself.
- Prices are OBO, but be reasonable.
- Even if items are pending, offer up as deals fall through.
- If you buy multiple things from me, ask for a discount.
- I ship USPS Priority with Insurance and Tracking.
- When you make a deal with me, don't waste my time by backing out. Be ready to deal.
- If you want me to hold a gun for you, you have to put a non-refundable deposit on it (if you are buying/adding cash for it).
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.