Old 01-02-2013, 07:58 PM #43
Ctop10
Spray and Pray

Ctop10 is playing at Living Legends VII
Ctop10 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ctop10 supports Team VICIOUS
Ctop10 is an NCPA player
Ctop10 plays in the APPA D4 division
I was playing a tournament a month ago and this team got all of us out. There was a fourteen or so year old kid playing with them. After two minutes of silence, he realizes we are all out. He leasurely grabs the flag and walks to our deadbox and looks at the ref and says,"What do I do?" The ref said nothing like he should, so the kid walks to his box having not hung the flag. He drained the clock walking back and forth. The entire time I had my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh. Nobody let him live this down...
Old 01-12-2013, 01:26 AM #44
Demondestroyer
Master Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Demondestroyer is playing at Living Legends VII
Demondestroyer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer plays in the APPA D5 division
we had one kid using a 9 oz CO2 tank on a spyder and it was about 50 degrees or so out, long story short he blew a burst disk and pooped himself thinking he was going to die. i took the gun from him and set it on the ground to let it finish then told the ref to use gloves and take it up to the front desk and borrow an HPA tank. the ref was also in a panic and scared, he didn't want to touch it rofl

had another time i was playing with my girlfriend and we had a bunch of renters, well they were all seeing me as "the god of the field" i guess because i was playing with a pump, first two seconds into the game i shoot from the hip and arc it, nails my girlfriend right in the mask, they all continued to fear me for the rest of the day... yeah didn't get to play much that day rofl
"Let's play a game of go **** yourself, you first..."

Last edited by Demondestroyer : 01-12-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Demondestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 PM #45
thenoob23
Dayton Distortion

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknotballer332 View Post
my freinds dad was letting this 10 yr old kid use his ego 10 because it was his birthday, the kid ran up the feild spraying like a maniac and got shot. he droped the gun and broke the feedneck on my freinds dads rotor.
I would be super mad.With most players set-up that cost a few paper Which is most experinced players would just flip out.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:39 AM #46
Lightsout777
Lightsout777

Lightsout777 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've been playing for about 20 years now, played my first game at 13, I'm 33 now and even to this day I have my noob moments.

Once in a VERY crucial game at our local tourney, we basically needed only one point to qualify for quater finals. So the game starts and we are quick out the blocks, getting one G on the break but loose a player, drop another G, then drop our second player, with only me and the last player on the other team fighting it out. I reach around to grab a pod and nothing... My pack was on, but upside down, does anyone know how difficult it is to pull a pod from an upside down pack? The Head Marshall, who the team is very good friends with, saw what was happening and came over to do a mock paint check and help me get the pod out... We ended up coming third on the day.
(Oh, and in case you're wondering I usually use a Fasta loader for the capacity, cause I mostly play back, which is why I didn't need to pod up so often.)

Again at the same field different tourney, started the day well with three wins under our belt. Fourth game starts and we push hard dorito side, leaving the snake player to push wide and play a little loose to draw the fire. My loader jams then goes down, turning into a paint blender. So I rip it off and start manually feeding balls two at a time. I ended up shooting out two players, one of them being in snake and we won the game.

Just a little history.
My team mainly plays three man format but have played 5 man a few times too. We are a club rather than just a team and usually field three teams in different div's at one event.

What do we Bleed? WE BLEED GOLD!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:04 AM #47
Nrf707

Nrf707 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
When it was my third time paintballing, i had bought a gun. Thinking I was some hot shot now I took it way too seriously. Slid into a bunker accidently shootimg my self in the leg knocking over the bunker and getting destroyed by the entire other team. Right after that I thought i was pro so i dove into a bunker. I dove too far and slid right out from the bunker and got lit up again. Didn't do that again.
Nrf707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:17 AM #48
Sirriko
WAKA WAKA

Annual Supporting Member
Sirriko is playing at Living Legends VI
Sirriko owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sirriko supports Team VICIOUS
Sirriko supports Team VICIOUS
Sirriko posts videos on PbNation
Sirriko has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
First time paintballing in 2005, I was like 10 years old and scared like hell to get hit by a paintball. I was one of those noobs that held the Tippmann out an arm length away from me and used my other hand to hold the bottom of the tank -___-. Anyways first game I run to the home bunk where like 2 other players had already occupied... I turn my BACK to the field in fear of getting hit in the groin. Then I get pumped up with courage and on one knee kneel out to finally shoot the paintball marker. I get hit in the hard part of the knee while it was bent, so it felt like nothing. I call myself out and just lay behind the bunker so I wouldnt get bonus balled. Next game I feel like paintball was nothing since it didnt really hurt my knee, and I do a suicide run down the field only to get lit up like a motha f-er with like a pod unloaded unto me. I couldnt even get up since like 4 shots went straight to me neck and breathing just hurt like ****. So i crawl to the sidelines and cry inside my mask like the 10 year old ****y i was. For the whole time during that rental spot I'd always call myself out like 1 minute into the game because I was scared to get shot. LOL

Canadian eh? Would you like a donut?
Sirriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 AM #49
Spartan 03
The Heretics

Spartan 03 is playing at Living Legends VI
Spartan 03 supports Team VICIOUS
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLittlerSmith View Post
Hey man just curious, I still haven't played in a tourney, but what is the consequence of "hanging dirty"?
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on this thread in a while. The results of hanging dirty really depends on your touranment rules. Different organizers handle it different ways. For our YG series, the points for the hang goes to the other team. If we determine that the player must have been dirty when he pulled it, we give those points, too. (For example, team A clears the other team off the field before pulling the flag. If the player hangs dirty, the only time he could have gotten shot would have been before the pull. There are exceptions, like the story I told on page 2 where we saw the kid get shot by his own teammate and hang it anyway. In retrospect, I should have called the kid out as soon as he got shot, so it was a bad call by me, too. It was just such a weird thing and I was a kinda new ref when that happened.
If I make you cheat, I win.
WORKS Autococker
Spartan 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM #50
rdpb197

rdpb197 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rdpb197 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rdpb197 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I ran down to bunker someone and tripped right when I passed the bunker and got lit up by the rest of the team
rdpb197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:18 PM #51
paintball1134

lol these are great
paintball1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:13 PM #52
splatx39

splatx39 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
splatx39 plays in the APPA beginner division
splatx39 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
splatx39 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i tripped over a sandbag and spilled running to the snake at a local tourny
splatx39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:32 PM #53
zombieninja9999

zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VI
zombieninja9999 is playing at Living Legends VII
zombieninja9999 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zombieninja9999 supports Empire
it was my first time going and I almost blew up my rental 3000 tank by trying it on a 4500 air ting and I didn't know I had to prime the most tippmans and for the first game I was blasted up
*\)\) copy bunny into your profile help him achieve world domination
zombieninja9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:11 PM #54
turbo_tc
WV R34P3R 304

turbo_tc is playing at Living Legends VII
turbo_tc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
turbo_tc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
turbo_tc has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
turbo_tc supports Empire
My first time I went was a mix between a woodsball course and a rec ball course. I had hunted my whole life so thought I could sneak everywhere I wanted and take everyone out lol. went dressed in full hunting camo and made my way over a small creek and went up this little hill slowly and "sneakily"... Well I didn't notice that the other guy up on the hill shooting at people down on the field WASN'T on my team so I went to wave at him to let him know I was moving towards him and well... *BOOM* Headshot... I learned from there on to really pay attention to the whether or not someone has a mesh jersey on or not and remember if I have one on or not lol.

Another time when I went, I had my first paintball gun (Tippmann 98c) and a 2 100rd pod pack thought I was badass so I tried to go pro on a bunch of guys with electronic markers... Yea that didn't last long, learned my lesson 3 games in that I was gonna creep around the field taking pot shots and run away if someone started gettin the better of me lol.
Magfed Set-up
TiPX
Blood Clots, Sweat Dries, Bones Heal... Suck it up Princess
turbo_tc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:49 PM #55
Chofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeeepaintballlllll View Post
I asked a guy for help cause my gun was jammed and i accidently shot him in the neck when he told me to turn the barrel plug on this was when i was 11
Omg.
Chofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:04 PM #56
HFInsidious
University of Florida

HFInsidious has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
HFInsidious has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This was maybe my second or third time paintballing. I thought I knew everything about paintball and walked up to a kid and said, "That's a nice ego, is it yours?" He just said, "That's not an Ego." I walked away with my heart broken.

TL;DR - Learn the names of all guns or get laughed at.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:32 PM #57
mrazty
PRO NOOB

mrazty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty supports DLX Technology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkUHxmU1ik

Looking for cheap hoppers so I can continue to dominate the field. Dye recommend.

Got paint? No seriously do you have any I'm all out.
mrazty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:43 PM #58
thenoob23
Dayton Distortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFInsidious View Post
This was maybe my second or third time paintballing. I thought I knew everything about paintball and walked up to a kid and said, "That's a nice ego, is it yours?" He just said, "That's not an Ego." I walked away with my heart broken.

TL;DR - Learn the names of all guns or get laughed at.
I've done the same thing lol. Walk up to someone who has an Luxe and say nice Vapor . Being on the field when I first started,thought I was a pro and all.....The buzzer went off in that tournament and I was afraid to even move to any other bunkers except home lol. Of course though after a few years of playing and all I now play front and snake and have a D5 team.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-14-2013, 05:59 PM #59
Slynn1697
Nil satis nisi optimum

Slynn1697 supports Team VICIOUS
Slynn1697 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Slynn1697 supports DLX Technology
Slynn1697 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazty View Post
I can tell you six different things that are wrong in that situation
Old 07-14-2013, 06:03 PM #60
thenoob23
Dayton Distortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynn1697 View Post
I can tell you six different things that are wrong in that situation
1.Everyones mask off even after they get out and everyone keeps going

2.Little kid balling for no reason who needs to grow up.

3.No barrel socks at all.

4.Kid flinging marker around and dropping it on the piece of wood.

5.Random 14 year olds going off F this F that because their parents arn't around.

6.Recorder did not even put on his mask just kept it up the whole entire time.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-14-2013, 06:05 PM #61
mrazty
PRO NOOB

mrazty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mrazty supports DLX Technology
That wasn't me. Just a hilarious video.

Looking for cheap hoppers so I can continue to dominate the field. Dye recommend.

Got paint? No seriously do you have any I'm all out.
mrazty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:11 PM #62
Codypbnation
Name's Ball,Paint Ball

Codypbnation owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Codypbnation owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Codypbnation is attending Decay of Nations VII
Codypbnation supports DLX Technology
Codypbnation supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazty View Post
Little baby crys then acts all all tough by cussing
Check out my flex collection http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4042142
Codypbnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:48 PM #63
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Happened today, actually.
I was playing a tiebreaker match for a local woodsball tourney, kind of a pickup thing, and I was in a very tight piece of cover, like a tight-knit fence with just a few little cracks in it and angled so that I was exposed if I stood lengthwise to it. There was a hill right in front of me where an opposing player was holding me and the rest of my team pinned down. I had literally two rounds left, and I needed to run and surrender him (not bunker, we don't do that in these kinds of things...) and yet I couldn't get the courage up to do it. He was facing the other way from me for at least two minutes, and I should've done it...but, alas, he managed to sneak a ball through the ONE crack in the cover and hit me in the collarbone...and so we lost the game and consequently the tournament. Just because I couldn't surrender him.
Noah
Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote