The best of the best.....

Slayer fonzi is playing at Living Legends V
Slayer fonzi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Slayer fonzi owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Slayer fonzi is attending Decay of Nations VI
Slayer fonzi supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
I was playing on the airball field with a couple regulars and a bunch of renters. I made it into the center snake and when I popped up, there was this renter kid (maybe 12 years old) shooting out the other side of one of the back cans. His back was completely sticking out so I fired about 3 shots at him (2 of which hit) and he never called himself out. I fired a couple more shots, and he still never called himself out. I counted, and I hit the kid in the back 10 times before he finally called himself out (I waited a couple seconds after I hit him every time to see if he would call himself out). So after the game is over, I walk off the field and see the kid balling crying about someone overshooting him and his dad looked pretty pissed. I didn't go say anything to them, but a couple people on the sidelines said that they saw the kid cheating. Also, a kid that was on my team said he hit the kid's arm in an earlier game and he kept on playing. I don't get why you would cheat until you are to the point of crying.

you should have got him in the mask, there is no going on after that.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 PM #212
thenoob23
Dayton Distortion

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
When I was playing sppedball @ plex and a kid thought he was all pimped out in all this fancy gear but soon as we get on to the field he keeps asking myself and others how to program the marker lol.And what is bad is that soon as they called go it was like rain pouring and the kid ducked right down and wouldnt move fromt hat bunker lol.But least to say I have done that before my first time I was afraid to move and was last left vs 3 and they all came up and I got pelted 8-10 times lol.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:46 PM #213
Sirriko
WAKA WAKA

Annual Supporting Member
Sirriko is playing at Living Legends VI
Sirriko owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sirriko supports Team VICIOUS
Sirriko posts videos on PbNation
Sirriko has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
First time our speedball field was up, a kid tried hiding behind the startbox, and playing, even though I explained the rules beforehand, and mentioned not to do that. Some people...
Exactly, it gets quite annoying when I go for my weekly walk-ins and there is always someone there not doing what their supposed to do. But on the bright side, good to see more people getting into the sport!

Canadian eh? Would you like a donut?
Sirriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:59 PM #214
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post
When I was playing sppedball @ plex and a kid thought he was all pimped out in all this fancy gear but soon as we get on to the field he keeps asking myself and others how to program the marker lol.And what is bad is that soon as they called go it was like rain pouring and the kid ducked right down and wouldnt move fromt hat bunker lol.But least to say I have done that before my first time I was afraid to move and was last left vs 3 and they all came up and I got pelted 8-10 times lol.
Yea see a lot of those kids too at the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirriko View Post
Exactly, it gets quite annoying when I go for my weekly walk-ins and there is always someone there not doing what their supposed to do. But on the bright side, good to see more people getting into the sport!
Yea, it just amazes me how some people lack common sense haha
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:01 PM #215
Nrf707

Nrf707 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Watched a 10 year old in his first game charge off the break into the center of the map yelling "YOLO!!!"
Nrf707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM #216
thenoob23
Dayton Distortion

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrf707 View Post
Watched a 10 year old in his first game charge off the break into the center of the map yelling "YOLO!!!"
Lol never quite seen that...I have seen kids scream werd things such as for pancakes etc when they run though.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM #217
paintball850

Wink

Quote:
Only time I'm motivated to do a paint check
you must really love your job! ...Motivation is the key!
paintball850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:28 PM #218
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball850 View Post
you must really love your job! ...Motivation is the key!
Yes, and attractive females playing paintball motivates me for paintchecks lol
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM #219
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Kungpoopanda owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Kungpoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 PM #220
paintball850

Quote:
I'm just guessing here... but i bet you have to check really long to see that the hot chic didn't get hit... lol
paintball850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:23 PM #221
Sirriko
WAKA WAKA

Annual Supporting Member
Seen some very hot ladies playing paintball on walk-ins, but mostly renters. The actual girls who play paintball regularly at my field are meh....

Old 02-27-2013, 10:04 AM #222
aaronntt

Annual Supporting Member
aaronntt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aaronntt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aaronntt has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Last weekend there was a group of kids that were having a bday party and they set up at the tables near me. I got questions all day long about the game and my gear but when i pulled out my tiberius pistol, the chubby kid got so excited i thought he was about to come hump my leg.
aaronntt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:31 PM #223
Sirriko
WAKA WAKA

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronntt View Post
Last weekend there was a group of kids that were having a bday party and they set up at the tables near me. I got questions all day long about the game and my gear but when i pulled out my tiberius pistol, the chubby kid got so excited i thought he was about to come hump my leg.
hahahaha nice

Old 02-27-2013, 05:50 PM #224
Kbug
O.M.G.

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug supports Team VICIOUS
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
Quote:
Seen some very hot ladies playing paintball on walk-ins, but mostly renters. The actual girls who play paintball regularly at my field are meh....
I've never seen a hot girl at my field, renting or not. Most of them are just girlfriends/wives that sit on the sideline and watch.

This happened not long after I started getting into pump play about a year ago. My dad is in the Air Force and the youth program on base was having a paintball trip to the field on base. I went with them (I'm only 14) and besides one of the adults with a 98 Custom, I was the only one that had their own gear. I put my gearbag on one of the picnic tables to start setting up and within seconds of opening my bag, I had about 15-20 kids circled around me asking 82,190,047,293 questions about my gear. "Is that full auto!?" No, it's a pu.... "How hard does it shoot?" It shoots the same as yo.... "How long have you done this?" I've played si..... "Are you a pro?" No, I just..... "Why do you have all that stuff?" (you get my point). Then, I got called a jerk by some little kid (maybe about 8). He was the last one and was in the back corner, and everyone else on my team was running up there to shoot him. i knew all the trigger happy kids were going to light him up, so I sprinted across the field, put my barrel right in his back, and said "surrender!" He turns around and points his marker at me, and I say "Kid, if you shoot me, I will shoot you back. And it will hurt." He thought about it for a couple seconds, and said "Fine, I quit....jerk!" I tried to explain to him that I just saved him from about 5 trigger happy 10 year olds lighting him up, but he wouldn't listen. I also saw a little girl get bonus balled and start crying. What made it worse, it was the adult leader who did it! And then, I shot the adult leader in a different game, saw it break, and he never called himself out (great example for little kids, huh?) I ended up sneaking around the back and got him in the back about 5 times before the day was over though (it was a woodsball field).

Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 PM #225
PaintballinBanana
Paintball DUH

PaintballinBanana plays in the APPA beginner division
PaintballinBanana supports Empire
^ great trip
Old 02-27-2013, 07:55 PM #226
-Lightning-
Be the thunder

-Lightning- is playing at Living Legends VI
-Lightning- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Lightning- has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Lightning- supports DLX Technology
When we make teams, there's always that one rental guy on the banded team that says "Bands a make her dance" lol
-Lightning- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:30 PM #227
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
One day I went to an old field I used to work at and played for the day with a buddy of mine. We were broke and only had maybe 3 bags of leftover paint for the two of us.. So we played hopperball. I had my Alien Indy at the time, and my buddy was using an old Bushmaster 2000 for ****s and gigs, and there were these two kids, geared out with axe, proto reflex, g3 etc with matching pants and masks who thought they were hot ****, we hopped on with rentals and stuff.

So they finally asked if we wanted to play a game with them, us two vs the three of them, and they unloaded pods on pods on pods on us and didn't hit us. We easily worked our way up the field and one-balled all of them. and they were stunned that they didn't hit us. After explaining we only had one hopper each and didn't have enough paint to carry pods they were even more shocked.

Their minds opened up and out came lots of questions. So we spent a few more matches doing the same thing and going over how they can become better players
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 PM #228
die.another.day

My field rents out BT4s with e trigger. You should see how many times a day i have to turn some kids gun back on. Some kid started screaming MY GUNS GONNA BLOW cuz the screen was flashing... Im gonna get a gopro on my ref helmet
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 PM #229
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
My field rents out BT4s with e trigger. You should see how many times a day i have to turn some kids gun back on. Some kid started screaming MY GUNS GONNA BLOW cuz the screen was flashing... Im gonna get a gopro on my ref helmet
Omg lol some kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1ryan1l View Post
One day I went to an old field I used to work at and played for the day with a buddy of mine. We were broke and only had maybe 3 bags of leftover paint for the two of us.. So we played hopperball. I had my Alien Indy at the time, and my buddy was using an old Bushmaster 2000 for ****s and gigs, and there were these two kids, geared out with axe, proto reflex, g3 etc with matching pants and masks who thought they were hot ****, we hopped on with rentals and stuff.

So they finally asked if we wanted to play a game with them, us two vs the three of them, and they unloaded pods on pods on pods on us and didn't hit us. We easily worked our way up the field and one-balled all of them. and they were stunned that they didn't hit us. After explaining we only had one hopper each and didn't have enough paint to carry pods they were even more shocked.

Their minds opened up and out came lots of questions. So we spent a few more matches doing the same thing and going over how they can become better players
That's pretty awesome, showing them how it's done
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lightning- View Post
When we make teams, there's always that one rental guy on the banded team that says "Bands a make her dance" lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballinBanana View Post
^ great trip
Oh of course haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
I've never seen a hot girl at my field, renting or not. Most of them are just girlfriends/wives that sit on the sideline and watch.

This happened not long after I started getting into pump play about a year ago. My dad is in the Air Force and the youth program on base was having a paintball trip to the field on base. I went with them (I'm only 14) and besides one of the adults with a 98 Custom, I was the only one that had their own gear. I put my gearbag on one of the picnic tables to start setting up and within seconds of opening my bag, I had about 15-20 kids circled around me asking 82,190,047,293 questions about my gear. "Is that full auto!?" No, it's a pu.... "How hard does it shoot?" It shoots the same as yo.... "How long have you done this?" I've played si..... "Are you a pro?" No, I just..... "Why do you have all that stuff?" (you get my point). Then, I got called a jerk by some little kid (maybe about 8). He was the last one and was in the back corner, and everyone else on my team was running up there to shoot him. i knew all the trigger happy kids were going to light him up, so I sprinted across the field, put my barrel right in his back, and said "surrender!" He turns around and points his marker at me, and I say "Kid, if you shoot me, I will shoot you back. And it will hurt." He thought about it for a couple seconds, and said "Fine, I quit....jerk!" I tried to explain to him that I just saved him from about 5 trigger happy 10 year olds lighting him up, but he wouldn't listen. I also saw a little girl get bonus balled and start crying. What made it worse, it was the adult leader who did it! And then, I shot the adult leader in a different game, saw it break, and he never called himself out (great example for little kids, huh?) I ended up sneaking around the back and got him in the back about 5 times before the day was over though (it was a woodsball field).
Every day we get female players at our field, and a lot of them are really hot, that's how I met a few of my ex-girlfriends
But yea, I can't play with little kids, because of the whole surrender thing, they'll just end up shooting me, and I don't want to scare them either or ruin their day.
And yea, that happens sometimes when I decide to play rec at my local field with the kids asking a million questions haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronntt View Post
Lol got to love those kids haha.
Quote:
We have an all-girls line on my team, and most of them are pretty cute, and not girls that you would think would play paintball haha. And they aren't sissy either haha
Old 03-02-2013, 08:59 PM #230
Daniel@Pevs

I remember when this kid got a barrel break against a wall, making the excess paint sit in the front of the barrel and he tried to stick his finger in it to clean it out and accidently pressed the trigger. It wasnt too funny because that nube was me back in 2006/07
Daniel@Pevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:44 AM #231
tippmannrocker90
Git-R-Done!

tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This weekend we were playing with a mixed group probably more than half of the kids were 10-16 y/o and one match as it was winding down and most of the rentals were huddled in a back building/bunker this little guy (said he was 11 y/o) sprints up and bunkers the whole group, rental and all. The guys in the bunker were the older of the group, but this kid talked smack the rest of the day on these guys who were easily double his size! After that each match they (the group that got bunkered) were bent on shooting this kid out but couldn't get him once

Tri State Mafia
Slaying many in the name of the smoking skull
Proudly sponsored by COUSINS PAINTBALL
Like Us on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TSMPaintball
tippmannrocker90 is offline   Reply With Quote