PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-24-2013, 06:40 AM #22
KaCaBUla

has been a member for 10 years
KaCaBUla owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
games and people were great. the paint was just bad i mean really bad. couldnt shoot a hopper without breaking 50% of the paint in my barrel. i sized it correctly and over bored a bit too.
KaCaBUla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 09:10 AM #23
Big Dawg-MB
Twisted Steel

I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing my fellow NW paintball brothers you guys were awesome on the field.The field is really shaping up and the work Greg has put in on the tank roads is really going to work well at SG45. Now for the bad part. I know the last BHD when Valken paint was used the field grade paint quality was crucified on this forum. I did not shot the field grade so I stayed out of the discussion. I did shot graffiti and got what I always get good straight non-breaking paint which is what I paid for and what I got. I am not posting these comments to start a major paint quality debate. I am very disappointed in the paint from this BHD on both the field grade and premium levels. The paint was breaking and was dimpled in some cases 2 or 3 dimples per ball over 70% of the case. I have been disappointed by Draxxus paint more than once in the past few big games. If this post accomplishes nothing else I hope it brings to light that when we pay for, what is being sold as a premium paint, that is in fact what I should get. I should not have to step up to a $70 case of tournament paint to get quality. I hope this type of paint quality issue is not at SG45 for if it is my paint budget for SG45 will be greatly reduced from past years. I don't think it is to much to ask that when I am paying $50 to $60 a case for paint that I get a reasonably quality result when I run it through my gun. In closing I want to thank Dan and his staff for another great BHD and also for what looks to be some great additions to the SG45 game field.

Last edited by Big Dawg-MB : 02-24-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Big Dawg-MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:02 PM #24
Shrek1

Had good time seeing all my friends at this event. We lucked out with the weather. Now on a different note. The paint was not good i shoot Macdev tac drones and i could not get the basic paint to shoot out without bracking in the barrel no mater what size i used. So i talk to Dan @ Warpaint and he is fully a where of the issues and my experience with Draxxus/GI Sports i am sure they will deal with this issue. As always feed back is good as long as it is constructive. And that is what i see. See you all at the next event.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 PM #25
naughty88

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
naughty88 is a Professional paintball player
naughty88 plays in the PSP
naughty88 donated to help Peyton Trent
naughty88 plays in the APPA Pro division
naughty88 supports DLX Technology
Hearing about the paint problems for BHD is kind of weird. I Got the same paint for my practice on Sunday, as well as my paintball field in Harrisburg Oregon had the same paint, and everyone loved it all weekend! My experience with Draxxus/GI Sports this year has been outrageously great.

BW Dunn/ Joey Mendoza are very picky on paint. Heck, I have even seen them throw skids in the back of the warehouse and tag them "NO SALE" because they were not happy with it. Anybody go up and chat with BW about the paint onsite? Show him? He is very passionate about the northwest, GI Sports, and making customers happy each and every time!

I only ask these questions because I wasn't there.