Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM #1
(NMA)SixSigma

Invert Mini....leaking down barrel

Just bought it screwed in the N02 tank and air streaming down barrel....poppet inside is hammering back and fourth very fast....anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?

better qeustion does anyone know symptoms of a blown celnoid? for some reason my local field tech thinks thats what it is....

also when tank is screwed in, I cant get any pressure reading (hence the leaking straight down the barrel)
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM #2
PaintbFlying

The poppet may not be seating right. There is not much to a solenoid ive taken one apart all it is is a magnet. Back off the asa in the front all the way obviously not to where it falls out, put hpa tank on then slowly screw it in to get pressure. If thats not the issue its most likely the poppet worn out same thing happend to me if you have a spare poppet replace it with that should solve your problem
PaintbFlying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:58 AM #3
(NMA)SixSigma

should I get this part?

http://www.ansgear.com/Invert_Mini_R...rtubefemal.htm

or this one?

http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Mini_R...rt33-17539.htm

or both?
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 PM #4
PaintbFlying

The poppet. The second link.
PaintbFlying is offline   Reply With Quote