Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2013, 01:32 PM #23
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner

Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
im also having the same type of problem, ordered a coyote ss headband on December 30, 2012, they didnt bother to contact me about. Had to call about 5 times to get a answer which was "we will ship this afternoon" that didnt happen, filed a paypal dispute today, happy i did it.
LittleMidget17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:44 PM #24
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

ssnickers plays in the PSP
ssnickers plays in the APPA D3 division
Never seen a company ran so piss poor
ssnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:07 PM #25
gijoey959
I Kill Suckers

gijoey959 plays in the PSP
gijoey959 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
gijoey959 plays in the APPA beginner division
gijoey959 supports DLX Technology
I was having problems, but they actually took care of me pretty freakin well. It seems like Brian's wife or whoever they have working the phone when I call is actually an exemplary example of an employee and someone who cares about customers.

I would def file a claim if I hadn't gotten my stuff, I am definitely mad that I paid near $50 and got a strike off **** headband, BUT the woman who I spoke to personally went through their stock, and gave me a rare havok misprint in exchange for the out of stock wallet that I only paid $35 for, so it kinda balances out.

I'm not sticking up for Brian or the company, but I know that the big huge rotten apple on top is blocking the good employees from view. I will continue to buy Sandana products, just not directly from them, maybe not even new since the money doesn't go to them on the used market. I wish it wasn't happening like this, because I really love the products

BACK PLAYER GANG
DYE Invision Owners Club
THE MARQ CLAN
HOUSTON HEAT FAN #11
gijoey959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:08 PM #26
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianbrax View Post
Check theyre facebook page, seems theyre having some management issues and are going through a transition period
its no so much management issues. Its Brian issues... plain and simple. He wants to close the place down and run home, that way he can take any money he's gotten and run. Then theres nothing we can do about it. Becuase Ive been waiting Since August for my stuff, Im not even able to file a claim with paypal, they just keep closing them automatically.
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:12 PM #27
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

Filed a claim. They already gave me the run around about "shipping by the end of the week".

They chould at least tell me what they due have in stock so i can pick something else out!
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:19 PM #28
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
bro I was lied to three different times on shipping dates. its brian trying to buy time. Hell tell you what you want to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
its no so much management issues. Its Brian issues... plain and simple. He wants to close the place down and run home, that way he can take any money he's gotten and run. Then theres nothing we can do about it. Becuase Ive been waiting Since August for my stuff, Im not even able to file a claim with paypal, they just keep closing them automatically.
its prob because the account you used brian closed. sales@sandanapaintball.com? it got shutdown for fraud and not shipping items. they then got a new account and reopened under brian@sandnapaintball.com thats why all the people that have the older transactions need to contact their bank and do the paper work through them.

also people should start contacting their police dept in the town sandana is located in in CA. and start filing through them as well. the more people that do it the better.

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-24-2013 at 01:57 PM.
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:22 PM #29
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

ssnickers plays in the PSP
ssnickers plays in the APPA D3 division
Good advice right there.
ssnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:33 PM #30
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Sent a email to Paypal. Since its the old sandana address, Im going to see if they can still work with me on it since they know its no longer valid. Ill have to wait till friday to check with the bank.
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM #31
p8ballz
Rhode Island Paintball

p8ballz is an Premier field/store owner
p8ballz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ballz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ya Brian tried pulling the same crap with me about 9 months ago, he took my $700 payment but never shipped my stuff. After about 2 weeks I called him and he just kept lying to me, giving me fake tracking numbers and tons of B.S. Finally after a month of no longer getting a response to my calls or emails, I called american express and had it charged back. The next day Brian called me crying about all the problems and he was sorry and to release the money. I told him I wouldn't until I received my stuff. He once again claimed to have shipped the order and gave me a tracking # that was good but I told Brain I wouldn't release the money until the order was in my hands. When it showed up would you believe it was only 1/2 of what I ordered, he lied to me about 1/2 a dozen times. I did call amx and had what was owed released to him but I just cant believe how a good person can go so bad, so fast. I will never deal with sandana again, regardless of who owns it. Thank god I used my amx card and got results in a week. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get your money back.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:54 PM #32
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

I used paypal and filed everything within a timely manor. My thoughts go out to everyone that purchased more than a 29.99 piece of head gear. This isn't going to make me lose sleep, but what a terrible way for a company to treat there customers after 20 years
Old 02-24-2013, 08:38 AM #33
pablo1756
G-R-I-M-E-Y

what a scuzzle-butt
Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM #34
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
just noticed sandana took down all the neg posts on their closing and people waiting for product off their facebook page. They also took down this threads link and made it so we couldnt post anymore.

def sounds like a company that is looking to rebuild and relaunch LOL

time to unlike the page!
Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM #35
Swamphawk

Filed a claim .. my order was "only" 60 bucks...I really feel bad for guys that are out hundreds of dollars.Best of luck to everyone...
Swamphawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:51 PM #36
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
also looked up sandana on the bbb.org they arent accredited but wonder if its worth doing a reviews
http://boston.bbb.org/Find-Business-...s/name/sandan/

not sure if its worth the time since not many people even check the bbb

Also did some more digging. Not sure if anyone sent this guy money but apparently they are taking money for sandana when They cant use their paypal. Brian asked me to send payment there and gave me an invoice number and something seemed off so I just put it off. but here is the info not sure if it will help anyone that is waiting for refunds or their products.

"Feb 23 (1 day ago)
to TILEART2
hi i was asked to fwd you guys a payment for an order for a company I do work for. I was wondering what you guys do and if i can have your website to check out before I send payment. Im not sure if this guy is trying to scam me
tileart2@verizon.net

3:29 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
Hi the company is Sandana paint ball wear, this account is used for them once in a while for quicker access to moneys if there is a problem with there account or they owe me money for anything. hope that helps"

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-24-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:22 PM #37
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Just checked my paypal and I sent money to sandanapaintball@aol.com.

This was done on February 3rd, and still no email or anything from Sandana.
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:49 PM #38
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellan View Post
Just checked my paypal and I sent money to sandanapaintball@aol.com.

This was done on February 3rd, and still no email or anything from Sandana.
open a dispute as soon as you can, i heard back from them within 24hrs after doing that. it was full of lies saying they were shipping it and they were "out of stock"
Old 02-24-2013, 11:54 PM #39
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
I ordered a $210 player pack on August 2, 2012. After months of excuses, lies and pleading... On January 17, 2013, I got half of my products. Last I heard from Sandana was on February 4th, and in that email I was promised the rest of my products were going to be shipped out that week.

Now, here I am, over 6 months later, and I'm still missing half my products that I paid for.

Dealing with Sandana was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I've since moved on to wearing HK and Contract Killer products.
fishballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:09 PM #40
gangrelatd

gangrelatd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i ordered some pants on feb 16th......its the 25th and ive recieved nothing....went to sandanausa.com to send a email asking what is the holdup. their website has been shutdown.....so i go to the facebook page and find that they have closed their doors until they have fulfilled thier orders....which leads me straight to the Nation to see what is going on here and after reading through all of these threads i have immediately opened a claim through paypal in hopes to get my money back......hate this has happend always loved their products and these pants were gonna look sick with our new jerseys!!! guess ill stick to my old school JT's!
gangrelatd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:54 AM #41
DGAF505

i ordered from sandanausa.com its been 4 months and i have not gotten my headband. i filed a claim on paypal against them after the first month and someone wrote me back and said they were sorry and were gonna send me a head band right away. a month later nothing still so i emailed the website and told them about it then brian wrote me back and he said he would take care of it and two months later i still have not recieved nothing.. ive tried emailing brain back but he does not respond

onelove

DGAF505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM #42
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
Here is a screen shot from my cell phone of the transaction I posted about. Where Brian admitted he didnt ship my items yet (2/18/2013 and 2/20/2013) and then provided paypal with a past tracking number from 12/22/2012 and then escalated the claim to a dispute so I couldnt comment on it. The whole time he was emailing me telling me he was going to ship and buying extra time hoping I wouldnt catch on. Dudes a thief and a scum bag. Tried to screw me out of close to a grand.

Also funny how a company will block and delete you if you post anything negative and try to bring light to the situation rather then address it. If they didnt have anything to hide they wouldnt be blocking people from posting their story about their dealings with him. Brian is a liar

nice page already for people that are owed refunds and dont know what to do or how to get in touch with them before they close doors since their website is down already
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Boswells-a-Scammer/541942002503659[

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-26-2013 at 06:06 PM.