PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 06:34 PM #694
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

This is the clothing thread you fat ****.

Also commmenting on the ability to take a joke is ironic as tits, of course I don't really know how you dress but from past experience in this thread it's okay to assume that any random dresses like ****.

(You wouldn't be fat anywhere else.)

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 PM #695
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

plebian until proven swagged
post up or shut up
tits or gtfo

take your pick
Old 02-25-2013, 06:46 PM #696
SUR3
bangbang

yo ratparks, how'd you size on your grim tims
Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 PM #697
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

nudies r gay
Old 02-25-2013, 10:18 PM #698
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Down 2. 32 inseam. Wish they had a bit more stacks but they're basically perfect length, no cuffs.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:19 PM #699
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

They're low rise though so they go around my hips which is like 34 inches now, probably was more like 32 back in Sept 2011 when I got them. They're tagged 30W 32L

Old 02-26-2013, 12:16 AM #700
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
They're low rise though so they go around my hips which is like 34 inches now, probably was more like 32 back in Sept 2011 when I got them. They're tagged 30W 32L
You're fat now?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:40 AM #701
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

YEah I haven't done much but lay around and eat pizza lately.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:19 PM #702
Chris-Craft

brooks brothers
RLX
arcteryx
supreme
north face

im fat too
Old 02-28-2013, 07:29 PM #703
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I don't actually get fat, I just ****ing hate googdle. But I basically have just been eating pizza and sleeping.

Been snowing for like 5 days now and I've been sleeping til like 4 PM cause the gray ****ing skies, I'm so pissed off and disappointed by the time I get up and my day is ****ing gone. This **** better go away soon.

Just an observation/statement, you've always looked like the most normal/average dude ever but in the best way possible as it's all always on point. Wouldn't even be able to almost guess where you're from, it could be anywhere, if you know what I mean, IDK you just look so normal it's almost abnormal, no offense just sayin.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 PM #704
Chris-Craft

Quote:
I don't actually get fat, I just ****ing hate googdle. But I basically have just been eating pizza and sleeping.

Been snowing for like 5 days now and I've been sleeping til like 4 PM cause the gray ****ing skies, I'm so pissed off and disappointed by the time I get up and my day is ****ing gone. This **** better go away soon.

Just an observation/statement, you've always looked like the most normal/average dude ever but in the best way possible as it's all always on point. Wouldn't even be able to almost guess where you're from, it could be anywhere, if you know what I mean, IDK you just look so normal it's almost abnormal, no offense just sayin.
no offense taken. thats pretty much what im going for on a day-to-day basis. i dress up in some pretty random/crazy **** from time to time but for everyday **** i just try to wear nice clothes that fit me well...not as easy as youd think
Old 03-01-2013, 12:16 AM #705
Chris-Craft

couple bonus shots:

new watch band...digging the gucciesque color scheme (brooks brothers)

HOLD MA DICK
Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 AM #706
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
couple bonus shots:

new watch band...digging the gucciesque color scheme (brooks brothers)

HOLD MA DICK
Not a fan of the headphones

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 AM #707
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Anyone rock shuewdaboops ?

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:10 AM #708
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Not a fan of the headphones
word, that makes one of us. sony makes a quality head phone

or

?
Old 03-01-2013, 11:47 AM #709
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Dig the watch, I wish I could afford something nicer but my Casio works. Simple enough to wear when I'm dressed up a bit, goes with anything really. My grandpa offered me to pick on of his but not an Omega or Breitling like I was hoping.

I told him I appreciate it but I just probably wouldn't actually wear any of the ones he offered, felt kind of bad but I didn't want to take it and not wear it, they're nice (ESQ, Tag, etc.) just not my style.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 AM #710
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Also if you want to get all Zeppelin-y.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 PM #711
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Quote:
Dig the watch, I wish I could afford something nicer but my Casio works. Simple enough to wear when I'm dressed up a bit, goes with anything really. My grandpa offered me to pick on of his but not an Omega or Breitling like I was hoping.

I told him I appreciate it but I just probably wouldn't actually wear any of the ones he offered, felt kind of bad but I didn't want to take it and not wear it, they're nice (ESQ, Tag, etc.) just not my style.
Breitling played anyways, mine sits in my drawer 95% of the time can't stand buddy with some big faced Ecko watch stearing me down wearing my navitimer acting like ya "we bro's aight?"
Old 03-01-2013, 12:04 PM #712
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech

worrgames_slaya posts videos on PbNation
worrgames_slaya is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation

am i doin it rite?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:57 PM #713
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Burrows View Post
Breitling played anyways, mine sits in my drawer 95% of the time can't stand buddy with some big faced Ecko watch stearing me down wearing my navitimer acting like ya "we bro's aight?"
"**** du you like watches? I like watches too mayne, got dis joint at Kohls ya fil me?"

Old 03-01-2013, 01:05 PM #714
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Yea boi they match ya Tim boots
Closed Thread