PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 02-25-2013, 05:16 PM #463
general rob
Hell Katz

Annual Supporting Member
Great game, lots of fun. Good run you had Amanda and Jpazz. Now you will join the rest of us old time paintball players................you will just fade away..........then you will have to pay to play.........then skirmish will take your premo parking privlage away and you will have to walk with the common player up that 1 mile road. Then every one will forget about you.
Then you will go to the home for forgoten paintball players and tell stories of you glory years..............

But , it was fun while it lasted guys.

LOL

See you in a couple of weeks at skirmishes next game.

Woo
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 05:38 PM #464
ram2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by general rob View Post
Great game, lots of fun. Good run you had Amanda and Jpazz. Now you will join the rest of us old time paintball players................you will just fade away..........then you will have to pay to play.........then skirmish will take your premo parking privlage away and you will have to walk with the common player up that 1 mile road. Then every one will forget about you.
Then you will go to the home for forgoten paintball players and tell stories of you glory years..............

LOL

See you in a couple of weeks at skirmishes next game.

Woo
Ha Ha Ha ....
// '14 I.O.N French General //
"1/2" of Custard PB Productions
ram2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 PM #465
jtx2003
Ch...Ch...Ch...China

jtx2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jtx2003 donated to help Peyton Trent
jtx2003 is playing at Living Legends III
Awesome game... surely going to miss the G-Force games. I'm happy I was able to contribute something to G-Force history by making it the second closest scoring game instead of the first....lol.
jtx2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:22 PM #466
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Awesome game as always; we, the "4th" entity really had our hands full and I will have plenty of good stories and memories from this game just like all of the ones before it!

Thank you to G-Force productions, Pazz and Arh, you two have enriched my feelings towards paintball with the games you have labored to produce. I could sit here and write pages of the memories, and I know I am not the only one who feels that way. So thank you, we will be talking about these games for a long long time!

Now look at the other side of things... YOU TWO get to be the confused ones
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Grazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 PM #467
ram2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazi View Post

They Have No Idea, what i Am Cooking up ....
// '14 I.O.N French General //
"1/2" of Custard PB Productions
ram2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM #468
jpazz
I am Psych-ot-ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2600 View Post
They Have No Idea, what i Am Cooking up ....
Ummm, spicy chicken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtx2003 View Post
I'm happy I was able to contribute something to G-Force history by making it the second closest scoring game instead of the first....lol.
UUG! LOL we almost had a new number 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by general rob View Post
Now you will join the rest of us old time paintball players................you will just fade away..........then you will have to pay to play.........then skirmish will take your premo parking privlage away and you will have to walk with the common player up that 1 mile road. Then every one will forget about you.

Woo
LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazi View Post
What? Confused? What do you mean? When? What are you talking about you insane man? What have you done with the E-Street band!?

09/08/07 - Paint the World 1944 | 06/01/08 - BioWars | 09/06/08 - Assault on Planet X7 | 01/31/09 - Jpazz CARHpenter's:THE THING
06/06/09 - BioWars 2 | 09/12/09 - Phantom Panic | 06/12/10 - C.I.S. Skirmish | 02/19/11 - Jpazz CARHpenter's: THE THING II | 06/04/11 - Revolution 2776 9/8/12 - The Plague Wars | 2/23/13 - THE THING III

TSSOC Fallout: Wasteland / Enclave MVP | TSSOC Army of Darkness /Human MVP

French X.O. ION 2011: No matter who wins, we lose.
jpazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:20 PM #469
fishkopp
Hell Katz

fishkopp owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fishkopp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITA";78174494][URL="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.429813900426736.96922.270962902978504&type= 3
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.429813900426736.96922.270962902978504&type= 3[/url]

Photos from after the game from PITA. I spent more time trying to find people to shoot on the field than playing or taking pictures. I would hear gun fire and go looking but find no one and then got separated from everyone and had to look for small skirmishes.

To the chinese players...the group at your left tape line in the flag station...I want to apologize to the guy I called an a-hole when I was shot out and he kept firing at me. I was trying to signal and said I was out but I don't know if you were having fogging issues like I was at the time as well. Your friend farther back was saying that he wasn't the a-hole and I said no your the cupcake the guy shooting at me is the a-hole. Then you came over to check on me since I wasn't moving from being cramped in a crouched position for so long. Thank you for that. Just to let you know you got me out with a shot to the back of the hand...so today when I was playing at my home field I had to call myself an a-hole for shooting the palm of that same hand point blank with barrel sock on. lol. Thank you for the fire fight...I still can't believe you guys never saw me before I started shooting you.
Glad your ok ...... I was the guy who checked you .....The famous General Rob was the guy shooting you and we were all fogging up too. and that wasn't the first time he was called an A hole and it sure wont be the last. You can shoot him at the blues brothers game ,I'm sure he'll have a ref jersey on .

Balling Since 86

TEAM RTM CONTRACT PLAYER
fishkopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 AM #470
"PITA"
Sofa Kingdom #44

"PITA" plays in the APPA D5 division
"PITA" has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishkopp View Post
Glad your ok ...... I was the guy who checked you .....The famous General Rob was the guy shooting you and we were all fogging up too. and that wasn't the first time he was called an A hole and it sure wont be the last. You can shoot him at the blues brothers game ,I'm sure he'll have a ref jersey on .
Thanks...and yes I will be at Blues Brothers. I love Hellkatz scenarios just at much as G-Force.
"PITA" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:15 AM #471
Keg
Lacrosse Grenadier

The infection of the Chinese general was a well perpetrated coup attempt.

More at 11.
Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups