Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 AM #1
marceldacs

marceldacs is playing at Living Legends VI
marceldacs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
marceldacs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
How to organize stuff in my PE Classic Gear Bag

I picked up one of the PE Classic gear bags today. My question is, what is the recommended way to organize stuff. What stuff should go in the big compartment and what stuff should go in the small compartment. I have to fit 2 markers, 2 hoppers, 2 tanks, 2 masks, pants, jerseys, 4 pods, podpack, some other smaller soft goods. this is what i have right now

small compartment: 2 masks

big compartment: 2 markers w/ boxes for them, 2 hoppers, 2 tanks, pants, jersey, 4 pods, pod pack, sand and, elbow pads, other small things.

What is the best place to put the mask and tanks to keep them safe?
marceldacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 10:44 AM #2
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:54 PM #3
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I will tell you how I have things in mine, but I am not sure if there is a recommended way to pack your bag.

In the small compartment, I have a mask in a mask case, shoes, and a battery charger for 9V batteries. In the main compartment, I have it separated into three sections. On one side section, I have my pods (Same one that holds my barrels (Full Lucky 15 kit), on the other side section, I have two tanks and two hoppers. In the middle, I have two PE markers in cases. Stuffed in both of the small side pockets on the outer sides of the bags, I have tools, barrel bags, batteries, and some other odds and ends. In the top, I have manuals and such. Again, this is just how I have things packed, not an "official" or recommended way of packing.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:59 PM #4
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Pretty much I stack everything in the large compartment in such a way that keeps things from moving around too much. The only things I put in the small compartment are masks, lens case, microfibers and occasionally other random small misc stuff I can't stuff into the main compartment.

Typically I bring:
3 guns (2 in PE marker bags)
stainless freak kit
pod pack
a neoprene barrel holder that holds 5 barrels and rolls up
2 rotors
1 tank
3-5 squeegees (swabs really)
Oring/Tool/Grease kit box thing
Pants, Long sleeve, Arm & Knee pads, slide shorts, sandana
Microfibers

In the lid I keep a large bottle of gold bond, ****ty sunglasses, headphones, manuals.

If you're not able to fit at least that much stuff into your bag you're just stacking it wrong. The key is to put the square shaped largest items on the bottom and then just pack **** in there like tetris. I usually end up stuffing a bunch of extra **** in my bag.

Usually I bring my cleats in my gearbag in the main compartment also- inside of paint bags.. But lately I've needed the gearbag space for a gallon of water- so I end up carrying my cleats in my pod bag, which is damn near overflowing with pods.

Don't worry about keeping the tanks safe.. Just wrap them in whatever clothing you bring. I'd also think about ditching the gun boxes if you need more space. I usually wrap guns in cloths. But tanks are incredibly difficult to actually damage beyond scratches.

Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote