kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trall85 View Post
ANSgear buys blemished anos for cheaper cost and then just throws a "custom ano" on it. while It may look good, they voided the warranty and also they do not offer a warranty so you are SOL more times than not. :/

hope you got this resolved!
Do you have any proof of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwjeezitscrazy View Post
the funny thing about this whole thread is "Would you pay 1600+"

you got this for a graduation present.. you didnt pay for anything! your so ungrateful and picky dude... as long as the marker shoots tits YOUR GOLDEN.. come on man quit complaining.. you got a 1600 dollar gun for FREE 99 FROM YOUR PARENTS HARD EARNED MONEY!!

since when did paintball become a fashion show anyways.. flashy flamboyant annos..
I don't think it really matters who paid for it. The point is he (or his parents, whatever) bought something and it didn't deliver. I'd be pissed as **** if I bought a Spyder and it looked like that, let alone a ridiculously expensive gun like a Luxe.
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2013, 11:52 AM #86
Killer_Panda419
RAMPAGE!

Killer_Panda419 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Killer_Panda419 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Killer_Panda419 supports Team VICIOUS
Killer_Panda419 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My suggestion for this is to try Hustle Paintball. They are a warehouse/small store based out of colorado. They sponsor my paintball team. These guys are hands down GREAT! They are very personal. I have NEVER had an email,Facebook post to them, or even you tube post un answered. They are extremely knowledgeable about any topic in paintball, whether it being tourney guns (like a luxe), woodsball, pump, and just about anything else! They have a great you tube channel where they do full and very thorough reveiws on all sorts of paintball products. Like I said they are bery personable guys and real cool, they know their stuff, and they are paintball players like you and I so they understand us. Once again go check out www.hustlepaintball.com these guys are great you won't regret it!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:19 AM #87
LuxeBaller78

I myself had an issue with the ano from the new splashes. But DT helped me out and got the color issues straightened. Sorry you bought from ansgear tho....
LuxeBaller78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 AM #88
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwjeezitscrazy View Post
the funny thing about this whole thread is "Would you pay 1600+"

you got this for a graduation present.. you didnt pay for anything! your so ungrateful and picky dude... as long as the marker shoots tits YOUR GOLDEN.. come on man quit complaining.. you got a 1600 dollar gun for FREE 99 FROM YOUR PARENTS HARD EARNED MONEY!!

since when did paintball become a fashion show anyways.. flashy flamboyant annos..
Seriously?

Go figure the jealous d bags would come out of the woodwork. Who cares who paid for it? If its flawed, its flawed.

I could see it being a little less important on say a 400 dollar marker but we are talking about a BNIB luxe. Even if it was a 400 dollar marker, he has every right to be upset. No matter if he paid for it or someone else did, it still is flawed.

You hit the nail on the head, it was bought with his parents HARD EARNED MONEY, they need to know that they didn't get what they paid for.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:52 AM #89
eyekon604

eyekon604 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
eyekon604 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
eyekon604 supports DLX Technology
If you guys get problems like this with an online retailer make sure you pay with your credit card or pay with Paypal. If Paypal file a claim within 45 days of payment !! And get it all sorted out that way. If the retailer gets too many claims Paypal will tell them to shove it
eyekon604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:12 AM #90
xTheirOut2GetUx
>The Destroyer of Worlds<

xTheirOut2GetUx is a Supporting Member
xTheirOut2GetUx plays in the PSP
xTheirOut2GetUx is an NCPA player
xTheirOut2GetUx plays in the APPA D3 division
Their pretty notorious for ****ty anno jobs they javk up the price on. Whoever does the ANS "custom" anno jobs is just pure garbage.

VICIOUS GEO 2 FOR SALE NOOOOO PB TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES

[pursuing a degree in trolloligy]
xTheirOut2GetUx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:08 AM #91
amofop

amofop plays in the PSP
amofop plays in the APPA D4 division
amofop supports DLX Technology
I never thought I would have to video tape opening abox from a retailer due to their spotty decision making on what they send out.... Jesus. What is this coming to when you are worried about getting screwed from the biggest retailer in paintball.

WTB BACKUP SET UP
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post79063791
amofop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:39 AM #92
BP0019
Hooligans Paintball

BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BP0019 plays in the APPA D4 division
BP0019 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
BP0019 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Never heard an update on what happened. I have never personally had any issues with ANS but have heard horror stories. With this, I noticed a couple of things though. As mentioned before, this anno job is more than likely factory. ANS usually only annos solid colors that the factory does not. I'm not sure I have ever seen a splash ANS exclusive but could be wrong. DLX advertises this anno job and just as ANS said in the email they do not open or even look at Luxe markers when they come in so when you get them they are truly BNIB. This would be a quality control issue at DLX and their responsibility to fix, which they offered to do.
Last we heard from the OP was that he was suppose to send it back to DLX but got busy and didn't get around to it yet. If I was this upset about it I would be waiting for the post office to open. Also looking at the OP's treads he sold a Green Black Splash Luxe and labeled it as a factory anno in February.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3930079

He could have sent it back and got a new one then sold it but that is a little strange to me. You would think if that was the case he would have gotten on here and praised DLX for their awesome customer service. Either way he sold a graduation gift from his parents. WTF.

Don't get me wrong, I have heard plenty of horror stories about ANS that I am sure are true, but I do not think this is one of them. So we have pages of people complaining about a company that was not at fault in this case, and the OP does not even respond with the final outcome. Pretty crappy in my book.
Vypr GSL #658

Last edited by BP0019 : 04-02-2013 at 08:23 AM.
BP0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:35 PM #93
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
This is a great example of why not to buy from the bug guys and know what your buying.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:33 AM #94
oldmanian
JLK 10/9/11

Annual Supporting Member
oldmanian is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oldmanian donated to help Peyton Trent
oldmanian owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
oldmanian supports our troops
oldmanian supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
This is a great example of why not to buy from the bug guys and know what your buying.
Agreed. Buy from your local shop as much as you can. Support them so they can support you. I got my 1.5 from my local and knew that there was no anno issues on it when I bought it.
Originally posted by Lurker27:" ...incompetence has no raw material..."
oldmanian is offline   Reply With Quote