papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss33 View Post
SadlyI gave up even trying to get my money or product from them. I have a friend on a team that was going into a agreement with them and he was going to be a sale rep for them. He brought up my situation and Brian (the owner) said he was going to make it right. When he did not my friends asked again and Brian was pretty much a doche and my friend decided not to work for him or have his team support them.
same here Ross. all the money ive thrown at them for it, and it went from "your stuff will be shipped tomorrow" then about a month later when I emailed again. I got the "we are waiting for tshirts to come in". about 3 months go by, I email again and no response. Wont refund my money. Luckily I saved all my emails, have my paypal transaction. If leadership of company is as bad as its showing, I forsee some bad things coming in the future. If anyone here wants to put together a suit, Ill gladly go in on it. May as well hand the company over to another company and let them make it what it should be. Thats how I feel, Even if I do receive everything ive been promised and have payed for. im just going to get rid of it, I wont even wear the stuff I have now bc the stain that has been put on our sport by Sandana is just shameful. A company and product I loved and chose to support and wanted to continue to support and represent has done nothing.
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2013, 12:15 AM #23
p8ntninja

p8ntninja has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntninja has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This was posted by them on their Facebook page
We will post something in the next few days regarding our temporary shut down and new management possibilities. To all with orders that have not shipped you are my main priority and I will take each and everyone of your calls while still involved with the company...........sorry we have been disappointing most of you, it will get fixed or i will shut it down because our fans deserve better than this. Sid V dana for now C.E.O
Here is a direct link to their Facebook page so you can read/respond to the statement
https://www.facebook.com/sandanapaintball?fref=ts
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:35 PM #24
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

has been a member for 10 years
Filed my claim. If i don't have this resolved in the next 30 days I will be contacting there local police department
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:35 PM #25
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Boss I too have been scammed by brian boswell of sandana.

after them not returning my phone calls and emails and then calls going directly to voice mail I opened up a paypal claim. Then magically brians phone stats working. Hes pissed off I filed a claim and refuses to ship my stuff until the dispute is released. I told him once I got a tracking number I would release the claim. Brian said he would ship. Lied about shipping dates three different times. I finally log on to paypal to find brian had posted in the claim twice that he wanted to work it out and ship my stuff....then on 2/12/13 he provided paypal wiith a tacking number from a previous transaction we had from 12/22/2012. and then escalated the claim to a dispute so I couldnt comment on it. The whole time he was talking to me and telling me he would ship he was just trying to buy time for the dispute to be processed so I wouldnt know and couldnt get my money buy. The guy is a dirt bag.

2/21/2013 09:47 PST - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

2/21/2013 09:47 PST - Seller: Status: DeliveredYour item was delivered at 12:25 pm on December 22, 2012 in MIDDLETON, MA 01949. The item was signed for by D THIBAULT. This money is for items that have already been recieved but not paid for, we still have some merchandise that we need to ship this customer but he has already recieved a good portion of his order

2/20/2013 11:06 PST - Seller: Dave, what is going on? Do you still want this stuff?

2/18/2013 10:22 PST - Seller: Dave, lets get this taken care of please so that I can ship

2/15/2013 11:17 PST - Buyer: talked on the phone with them briefly. Said stuff came up and delayed shipping which is fine I understand but Still waiting on the product and a call back.

just some heads up.

Sales@sandanapaintball.com was shut down for not shipping products and fraud.

He now opened
Brian@Sandanapaintball.com

also brian asked me to send a payment to a totally different email address and include a invoice number. I thought this was sketchy but never looked into this until now. Ill include the email below.

email address
tileart2@verizon.net

Feb 23 (1 day ago)
to TILEART2
hi i was asked to fwd you guys a payment for an order for a company I
do work for. I was wondering what you guys do and if i can have your
website to check out before I send payment. Im not sure if this guy is
trying to scam me
tileart2@verizon.net

3:29 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
Hi the company is Sandana paint ball wear, this account is used for
them once in a while for quicker access to moneys if there is a
problem with there account or they owe me money for anything. hope
that helps"

Only advice I can give people that are still owed stuff is to file a claim with paypal, your bank, or credit card company. Also to contact the police department Murrieta, CA. 92562. <-- This right here is huge. The more people that are owed money or product that do this they will take action.

If anyone needs any information please get in touch with me. Also if you could post in the link in my sig and this one it will be great to help spread the word!

Sandana News thread let your story be know!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post78172681

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-24-2013 at 03:52 PM.
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 PM #26
simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
We applied and were granted a "sponsorship" by Sandana end of 2011 and purchased about $600-$700 worth. We received some of it after nearly 4 months. For the most part, the stuff we received held the quality expected, however some of the stuff (player tees especially) were quite literally falling apart. There wasn't a lock stitch in the hemming, the arms, or the collar. Every single one came out and it's now a cut off. Other than that, we didn't receive any of the trucker hats, wallets, etc. that we were supposed to get. After nearly 15-20 phone calls through out the 4 months it took to get the gear, we decided to cut out losses and deal with what we received. Especially after calling to see what had happened and being told that they "helped us out and it was time for us to return the favor."

We received the more expensive items, however. (Pants and headbands) which is what we were really after. Brian tried to compensate with a limited run of headbands which was a decent attempt.

Malia seems to be a huge part of the problem as she didn't understand her job nor the packages she was supposed to be selling to teams and I feel she is at the root of much of it.

Sandana seems to be tanking now though, and at this point, I could care less whether or not I really get anything back from them, almost a year and a half later.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:00 AM #27
DayWalker_13
IJNIP

DayWalker_13 plays in the USPL
DayWalker_13 plays in the PSP
DayWalker_13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DayWalker_13 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss33 View Post
SadlyI gave up even trying to get my money or product from them. I have a friend on a team that was going into a agreement with them and he was going to be a sale rep for them. He brought up my situation and Brian (the owner) said he was going to make it right. When he did not my friends asked again and Brian was pretty much a doche and my friend decided not to work for him or have his team support them.
Unfortunately, this company has scammed alot of people and not only legitimate businesses such as Boss Products, but his field sales reps as well.

It took me weeks to recover my money back, but I can thank paypal for their assistance in reading through the BS Sandana was feeding them about product being sent.
DayWalker_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 AM #28
BigDogTim
That's the motto.

Annual Supporting Member
BigDogTim is playing at Living Legends V
BigDogTim supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
As stated some is fabricated but not all and I do hold myself responsible for some but not all, I do not feel it neccesary to post phone records of who has done what. I am responsible for all actions my employees make and will be held accountable but youve always had my direct contact info so if the matter is this frustrating why conduct yourself in a un ethical manner and like we have done before i will accomodate your request and iniate the call to you. Because when the smoke clears its unfortunate we have mis managed your company and I aplologize.
I don't know what it is about this post (that was complete sarcasm -- its so obvious) but it SCREAMS the following phrases when I read it:
"Horrible business practices"
"UNETHICAL conduct"
"Lacking in personal responsibility, ownership of fault, integrity, and product-pride"
"Blames others for his failures"
"Is currently anticipating his graduation from fourth-grade grammar, yet is unsure of why everyone thinks he's ridiculous and crooked."
"Hates punctuation"

The last two are just because it's hilarious, while the first four are pathetic and disgustingly true.

Now let me say -- there really isn't a major need for a lawsuit for products purchased but unrendered -- (assuming you didn't spend upwards of $250 on products undelivered -- I have no idea what the average purchase or even item price is) but an attempt at sparking a Police investigation and/or FTC action is definitely warranted and encouraged. Send these crooks as far into the red as you can, then let them struggle to survive, while doing everything you can to make sure they're wasting their effort. Crooks like this deserve complete liquidation and forfeiture to the fullest extent -- It's just plain wrong.
BigDogTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:04 PM #29
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
ill be sending a email today with my screenshot for my 320.00 invoice, demanding a refund. If he doesnt want to comply, police report, yet another BBB report, bank report and some personal phone calls shall be done.

edit: email sent with screenshot, time to wait this one out.
edit 2: at 4:18 PM Eastern I received a email back telling me to allow a week for refund to be granted. We shall see... assuming brian doesnt jump ship and run home in this time period.

Last edited by papaintballer15 : 02-25-2013 at 03:22 PM.
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:12 PM #30
Knucklez
VSB PREZ

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Rules are rules. If it is all over PBnation already there is no need for another thread unless you have additional proof.

If you simply wanna say "yeah me too!" then there is no need for a new thread, if you want to show factual data in the form of screen captures and follow the forum rules then this thread seems perfectly fine when proof is posted.
guess the rules don't apply to this one anymore eh?

Paintball Videographer
Knucklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 AM #31
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
6 months is a really long time to wait for a product. I personally would have filed for a return after 30 days. If a company cannot fulfill my order within a 30 day period, I really have no desire to do business with them.

Do you have picture proof of the low quality of the product? You really shouldn't make accusations against another party without posting proof. It is in the forum rules for a reason.
9 months is an even longer time to wait to admonish someone for not following forum etiquette. I personally would have just let that lesson on the forum rules go at that point.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM #32
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Here is a screen shot from my cell phone of the transaction I posted about. Where Brian admitted he didnt ship my items yet (2/18/2013 and 2/20/2013) and then provided paypal with a past tracking number from 12/22/2012 and then escalated the claim to a dispute so I couldnt comment on it. The whole time he was emailing me telling me he was going to ship and buying extra time hoping I wouldnt catch on. Dudes a thief and a scum bag. Tried to screw me out of close to a grand.

nice page already for people that are owed refunds and dont know what to do or how to get in touch with them before they close doors since their website is down already
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Boswells-a-Scammer/541942002503659[

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-26-2013 at 05:05 PM.
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 PM #33
jwarrenjg
Jdubz

jwarrenjg owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
jwarrenjg supports Bob Gurnsey
jwarrenjg supports Sherwood Forest
jwarrenjg supports our troops
jwarrenjg has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jwarrenjg has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Sandana Hasn't shipped the rest of the items I already paid over a year ago along with other orders I made with him.

$5500- for the fusion SS exclusivity- set's of pants, jerseys, I only received small portion of the headbands and swatches samples and he sold the rest of supposedly my exclusive colorway of fusion headbands that he should be sending to me violating our agreements.

$1100- for a blue/lime strikeoffs, until now he hasn't shipped yet nor refunded me. A week after receiving payment he told me he can't ship the products as it came out ugly and should be thrown in the garbage, told me he'll refund me but until now been dodging me, ignoring me, deleted my comments and even blocking me on their Sandana facebook page.

$400- worth of BL headwrap I purchase from Brandon Fort of pbfashion he asked me to ship back to him for exchange since I received a mosqutio netting. No exchanged goods given even a refund as promised.

$240- Mysterious chage from my account for fsp pkg I never ordered and claimed they made a mistake and promised a refund.

$500- first for $200 from my chase account that they kept on file, then another $300 from wells fargo which I got a call the next day telling me by Brian Boswell that he needed money to pay for his payrol and for emergency. Now, it's a hassle trying to email and call them as he continues to lie and make promises, and been blocking all my post from his Sandana Facebook site.

Last edited by jwarrenjg : 03-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
jwarrenjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:33 AM #34
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
I think its funny that Sandana as a member doesn't receive PM's or emails. Why not keep in touch with your customers.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:48 AM #35
Welmore00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarrenjg View Post
Sandana Hasn't shipped the rest of the items I already paid over a year ago along with other orders I made with him.

$5500- for the fusion SS exclusivity- set's of pants, jerseys, I only received small portion of the headbands and swatches samples and he sold the rest of supposedly my exclusive colorway of fusion headbands that he should be sending to me violating our agreements.

$1100- for a blue/lime strikeoffs, until now he hasn't shipped yet nor refunded me. A week after receiving payment he told me he can't ship the products as it came out ugly and should be thrown in the garbage, told me he'll refund me but until now been dodging me, ignoring me, deleted my comments and even blocking me on their Sandana facebook page.

$400- worth of BL headwrap I purchase from Brandon Fort of pbfashion he asked me to ship back to him for exchange since I received a mosqutio netting. No exchanged goods given even a refund as promised.

$240- Mysterious chage from my account for fsp pkg I never ordered and claimed they made a mistake and promised a refund.

$500- first for $200 from my chase account that they kept on file, then another $300 from wells fargo which I got a call the next day telling me by Brian Boswell that he needed money to pay for his payrol and for emergency. Now, it's a hassle trying to email and call them as he continues to lie and make promises, and been blocking all my post from his Sandana Facebook site.
For that much money I'd pay him a visit in person
Old 10-11-2013, 07:23 PM #36
papaintballer15

Annual Supporting Member
https://www.facebook.com/sandanapain...3&notif_t=like

take a look at Brians current rant, flaming about customers who have been wronged by him. lmao *note not to be considered spamming, just updating/informing potential customers*
Old 10-11-2013, 07:23 PM #37
papaintballer15

Annual Supporting Member
https://www.facebook.com/sandanapain...3&notif_t=like

take a look at Brians current rant, flaming about customers who have been wronged by him. lmao *note not to be considered spamming, just updating/informing potential customers*