Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-21-2013, 01:25 AM #1
troyus

Stopped by the Azodin US HQ today... Azodin Blitz vs. Blitz Evo

Was coming back from business in the city of Angels and decided to get some boards flashed for ******* mode (20bps full auto)

Checked out the new Blitz Evo, and ended up buying one. Had to do it... the serial number was xxxxxxxxxx-007.

Thoughts: The trigger is a MAJOR upgrade from the stock Blitz setup for walking in semi auto, and I'd say if you are deciding between the two (new), the evo is the way to go for the 30 dollar premium. Personally I just love the color which was a big factor for me... So ghetto fabulous, now they will not only hear me on the speedball field but see me as well. Showed it to my buddy and he called it the snoop-dizzle gun. That said, there's not much else to differentiate the evo and blitz, on/off ASA is a big whoop in my book and a used Blitz is still the smart buy.

Checked out a prototype Zenith II, looks likes some cool new ideas there, but will still have the same basic design principles we are familiar with from Azodin.

The staff was super friendly and replaced a defective valve in my loaner Kaos. Nice group of people and happy to support them!
troyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 09:01 AM #2
junits15

I heard azodin is planning an electro pneumatic marker sometime soon. I'm interested to see if that rumor is true
*freak bored Evil Pipe kit with DW Whip Tip
*super duper UBER upp'd PM7
*reverse red VForce Grillz

I bought an Ion...in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote