Old 02-22-2013, 06:27 PM #1
Dirty Ed
Former Store Owner

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Dirty Ed works for a Paintball manufacturer
Dirty Ed is playing at Living Legends VII
Dirty Ed supports Empire
Thank so much to all of our LOYAL customers over the years!! B&E WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!

********SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT********
B&E Paintball and Airsoft supplies will officially be closing its doors very soon!!! A great opportunity was presented to me (Ed) that i just can not pass up. As of March I will be going to work for KEE Action Sports. This is such a bitter sweet deal for me and has been a very difficult decision to make. I want to take this time to thank all of our loyal customers and supports through out the years. We couldn't have done it all with out you! We have had an amazing time, we have so many great stories, met so many amazing people, and gained so many wonderful friends!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

Now with that being said! B&E WILL be open these next few days!!! So get in here and buy everything up!!! EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE!!!!! If its in the building its for sale! Everything from guns, gun parts, parts guns, banners, posters, dvd's, etc etc
ALSO WE ARE SELLING OFF OUR LIGHTED PAINTBALL STORE FRONT SIGN AND ALL OF OUR RETAIL DISPLAY RACKS AND FIXTURES! Everything all the way down to the fax machine!!!!
GET IN WHILE THE GETTING IS HOT!!! SWING BY AND SAY GOODBYE!!! or JUST COME HELP ME OUT!!!!!
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!

B&E 1999 to 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dirty Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups